It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK TV tonight Channel 5 8pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Just a heads up for anyone in the UK or anyone who can recieve Channel 5, a UFO documentary which is a rare occurence on British TV.

The British UFO Mystery: Stranger than fiction, at 8pm

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Cheers, will keep my eye on that one!!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Anybody watch it?

I thought it was pretty interesting, some very reputable witnesses, and a high level of government interest.

Does anyone know If the footage they showed repeatedly of the triangle of lights was of the actual event or from some other event? It said library footage on the bottom of the screen. Also does anyone know if this event has a name i.e rendelshem or roswell so I can look into it further? Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
Anybody watch it?

I thought it was pretty interesting, some very reputable witnesses, and a high level of government interest.

Does anyone know If the footage they showed repeatedly of the triangle of lights was of the actual event or from some other event? It said library footage on the bottom of the screen. Also does anyone know if this event has a name i.e rendelshem or roswell so I can look into it further? Thanks in advance.

Darn I missed this, sounds like it might have been interesting. I'm guessing it had to do with the Black Triangle UFO that was spotted all over the world in the early 1990s? The wikipedia entry is a good place to start for more information on this craft / phenonemum

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I thought the programme was interesting but the "footage" of traingle was mostly mocked up and repeated very frequently.

I believe that the sightings on the 29th? March 1993 were a russian rocket booster breaking up, but thoses on the 30th are more difficult to explain.

Interesting that the description of the UFO sounded very like the mythical US black project TR-3B. I wasn't impressed with the reasoning that "it can't be a US black aircraft because the UK ambassador in the US asked the USAF if they had anything flying over the UK that night and they said no and asked us if we had any flying over the US.... so it must be aliens right? because the Americans have seen something too!"

Yeah right! If the US had anything in their arsenal that could perform the maneuvers described I'm very sure it would be one of the most classified black programmes in existance and I dont believe that they would just fess up "OK yeah, it was us flying without permission over your airbases". More likely is that there was a problem with the aircraft , hence it was seen, and the cover up is "no we don't have anything like that, do you? because we have seen it too. (Appeals to our British vanity that the US would consider us capable of building something like that)

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I would have liked to have watched this as I was staying at the in laws in Lincolnshire, but rather conveniently the Belmont transmitter apparently had engineering works happening and most freeview channels were down.

Gosh I miss my cable!!!

NeoN HaZe.

new topics

top topics

join