It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT looks like things are pushing closer to full blown war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
With all the activity involving Lebanon and Israel (Iran Syria and US by proxy) this is just one more sign of events to come. With Iran announcing their "Exercises" and the current coalition of forces in the Middle east, this just adds more fuel to the situation.

WASHINGTON — The White House expressed concern Wednesday over what it called mounting evidence that Syria and Iran are joining with Hezbollah in an attempt to topple the Lebanese government.

Press Secretary Tony Snow said any such attempt through tactics that include manufactured demonstrations and violence or physical threats to Lebanese leaders would be a clear violation of Lebanon's sovereignty and three United Nations Security Council resolutions.

Snow said there are indications that Syria's goal is to prevent the government of Prime Minister Faud Saniora from approving the statute for an international tribunal that would try those accused of involvement in former Prime Minister Hariri's assassination in 2005.

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 1-11-2006 by boudreaux]

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **All Members Read**

[edit on 3-11-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Of course we're heading towards full blown war. We don't even need these extra "signs" like the ones you posted.

Think of it this way..

It can get better..

Or it can get worse..

Don't think about what you WANT to happen..but think about what is MOST LIKELY to happen..

Does anybody on this board..or in this world for that matter..honestly truly believe it will get better before it gets worse? I don't think so

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

“Of all the enemies to public liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies, and from these proceed debt and taxes. And armies, and debts, and taxes are the known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few.” James Madison, April 20, 1795

It sure seems that way.
The US has a permanent war economy. Now that the economy is on the brink of recession the economy needs a stimulus and what better way than to start another war.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The United States will not be out of war until..

A) The New World Order is achieved
B) The world gets destroyed

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
thats right , we are going to war and there is nothing we can do to stop it now. the ball is rolling downhill at a great speed to hit the first dommino iran. iran to strike in the gulf . i keep saying this here and knowone listens. iran to strike in the gulf 1st dommino. time magazine to give tips on whats going on there. i fear they will do this to stir the boiling pot and turn up the heat. this will ultemately lead the usa to go into iran, causeing iran and freinds to shut off oil and sack usa over there and in the gulf.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"Does anybody on this board..or in this world for that matter..honestly truly believe it will get better before it gets worse?"

I think a lot of of had previously hoped for Peace, yet saying that way as you have Only get worst then better, i normally dont put out that negitive energy and thought, but it is now more evident then ever that we are going to see a war most will label the Apocalypse. How much longer will we see oil and Gas prices stay where there at too? I doubt very much longer. This is going to effect us all, something we havent truely seen in my generation. How do we prepare for and what should we expect once this war has started as North Americans?? May god have Mercy on us all.

Lights / Action

Rolling.........

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Raven
"Does anybody on this board..or in this world for that matter..honestly truly believe it will get better before it gets worse?"

I think a lot of of had previously hoped for Peace, yet saying that way as you have Only get worst then better, i normally dont put out that negitive energy and thought, but it is now more evident then ever that we are going to see a war most will label the Apocalypse. How much longer will we see oil and Gas prices stay where there at too? I doubt very much longer. This is going to effect us all, something we havent truely seen in my generation. How do we prepare for and what should we expect once this war has started as North Americans?? May god have Mercy on us all.

Lights / Action

AMEN to that

Rolling.........

AMEN!

[edit on 2-11-2006 by TypeSH2001]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Raven
[This is going to effect us all, something we havent truely seen in my generation. How do we prepare for and what should we expect once this war has started as North Americans?? May god have Mercy on us all.

Rolling.........

Go to the store, get a lot of canned food. Go to Lowes and get a lot of wooden boards to board up your windows. # is the gonna hit the roof soon. Be prepared!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
When Human Respect is Desintegrating

Tell me over and over and over and over again, my friend .... you dont beleive were on the Eve of Destruction.

Barry Mcquire

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Lets get it over and done with, the sooner we have this damn war the sooner we can rid ourselves of coporoate green and this religion bisso.

it wont be a quick war, liek many believe iraq ' was '

this will be a long war, with many sacrifices, mainly the ECONOMY.

if you have debt, be prepared to be the worst hit as interest rates are going to sky rocket, and the cost of living will become a joke.

Look at the hardware we have in the ME at the moment, the war games, the build up of forces for Hezbollah, Hamas, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Egypt, Israel, Iraq..

yeah this all happens to be co-incidence, and will just putter away to nothing in the time approaching.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I like this guys explanation of the upcoming Economic collapse.

Economic Collapse

America's unquenchable materialistic appetite is the machine that fuels a global economy.
Japan's economy would collapse if it were not for the billions of dollars per year gained in trading with America. When America goes into a recession, the world follows. When America's economy is booming, the world's economy strengthens. America devours, yet, is never satisfied.

Running out of money, she tells the waiter to put it on her tab. He gladly complies making a tidy profit from the interest. He cannot serve her quick enough. The more she eats, the hungrier she becomes. As time passes, less goes to paying for food and more is needed to pay for the huge debt she is accumulating. Finally, all of her resources are used up in paying for the interest she owes. America falls crashing to the ground in economic ruin, so suddenly, it sends shock waves throughout the world. She is incapable of paying for her massive imports.

Merchant ships sit offshore, heavy laden with cargo, weeping and wailing in horror for Babylon has fallen.

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **All Members Read**

[edit on 3-11-2006 by sanctum]

top topics

join