It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lawless One Revealed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings

Correct. The white horse (1st seal) was the Crowning of Our King, Yeshua Messiah, to confuse this is with anything other, will only leave one asleep (without understanding) The red horse (2nd seal) is war. The black horse (3rd seal) is famine which is a result of the previous horse. The pale horse (4th seal) is sickness upon earth, all creatures living which is a result of previous 2 horses.

Can you take a look around you? Can you say then that there is no Redeemer King Throned in Heaven, The Messiah that shed His blood for mankind? He became King after He arose from Hades. Can you say there are no wars?? Can you say people all over the WORLD are not hungry? Can you say that creatures are not unhealthy? Creatures are so unhealthy today that "mangod" has intervened
Thus you have anti-Messiah.........People today are fulfilling prophecy. As each seal was and is opened, each seal prior gains 'power'.

The four horses of The Apocalypse are galloping right now. Go into The Living Word and my *personal* suggestion is The KJV. Seek The Holy Spirit of Yeshua Messiah, through YHWH our G_d, for understanding.

Greetings, nice to see someone with a same view of this. The four horses are indeed afoot, three of them bringing this planet to its knees. But it is comforting to know that the First horse will prevail. You are right, most of humanity is acting like antichrists every day...

Yes, I would also suggest the King James to everyone, it's the right one to have.

Although it sounds awful, I'm more happy the worse things get on this Earth, because it just brings us a day closer to the great promise of Yahweh, all glory to Him.
May his blessings be with you, Harp.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join