It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lawless One Revealed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
hey harpstrings, what does avoiding taxes have to do with the lord. as you stated earlier that those who avoid taxes are doing a bad thing. you know what i think, i think we are taxed way to much and our medical is out of control and the world is going to hell ,because of preachings like yours. get to the facts and change them for the better. please don't preach the bible at me , dont you think we had enough of this going on now. that is all they do over there in iran iraq and third world countries. lets speak on the truth of the problems and do something about it. not preach the bible all day and do nothing. the people with the power here in usa do nothing. us small people with no power will have the last straw after the wars because all the others in power will be all dead. so harpstring, you keep strumbing your harp and ill grab my gun to fight the fight. did god say , mr. harpstring that the week shall inherit the earth. well that is the small people up in arms baby. so don't throw that garble here.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings

Originally posted by behindthescenes

Sounds like you want to go back to those days instead.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by behindthescenes]

I want you to come back to Him. YHWH is the Father of all, The Eternal Creator. He is The 1st Commandment. Do you love Him above all others, ALL others? Or have you traded in that 1st Commandment for the 2nd one? If you love man more, then you have placed man before YHWH.

Here's the problem, dude. To me, Christ is YHWH inseperable. As is the Holy Ghost. There is no difference between Christ the Man, and God the Omnificent.

This is where you and I part ways. You feel the trinity is, to quote you, a lie, and that completely counters my belief, and what is stated in the Bible.

I wish you luck on defending your message, but hope that as you study the scripture more, you come to the true understanding and renew your faith.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
and religion has been the creator of those divisions, you damb right. religion is the creator of divisions. divisions and dissallusions and more crap. this religion thing people fight for thousands of years getting nowhere over this religion crap. and they all end up in the grave. stupid. let me hear you say some more intelligent things. god is in our heart, mind, not at the chuch, pass the money bucket ive sinned, crap.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I cannot say when, I just know it will be soon. Yeshua is calling back His sheep now, he is pouring out His Spirit upon mankind Acts 2:15-20. And THEN verse 21 you will only be recognized by calling on the *name of Messiah* Yeshua. If you don't know Him NOW, then when the time does come when He does pull back His Spirit Rev 6:12 you will be in Spiritual Darkness (the sun (Spirit) turns as black as sackcloth of hair) You will not have His Spirit to discern with and thus you will fall for the grand finale of Satans reign. You will seek light outside yourself (in the world) and you will find the light of deception only. You won't be able to understand the Bible at all, it will become another language to you.

So I ask you NOW. Come out of Babylon and all of her lies. Seek Truth in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Familiarize yourself with the Holy Spirit. Rest in the Sabbath (Him) Satan does not rest, he works day and night to steal the seeds of Yeshua Messiah-Satan casts doubt.

If for one moment you can turn away from everything that man has taught you, you will catch a glimpse of Him, He is there I promise you this. If you catch even just a glimpse of Him, you will understand the things I'm saying. Turn to your Father and away from the father of lies and because you do not belong to the unHoly father, he has you captive in the guise of man/world/belief system. Just as he beguiled Eve, he works the same way. Same MO. But this time, it is Spritually.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Sounds like you want to go back to those days instead.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by behindthescenes]

I want you to come back to Him. YHWH is the Father of all, The Eternal Creator. He is The 1st Commandment. Do you love Him above all others, ALL others? Or have you traded in that 1st Commandment for the 2nd one? If you love man more, then you have placed man before YHWH.

Here's the problem, dude. To me, Christ is YHWH inseperable. As is the Holy Ghost. There is no difference between Christ the Man, and God the Omnificent.

This is where you and I part ways. You feel the trinity is, to quote you, a lie, and that completely counters my belief, and what is stated in the Bible.

I wish you luck on defending your message, but hope that as you study the scripture more, you come to the true understanding and renew your faith.

The trinity is man made to trick man into believing that YHWH and Yeshua *Messiah* and the Holy Spirit are one. There is not one place written Scripturally to back this up, not one. But this IS what has and is being taught
Again, the false gospel. I can find MANY places in the Bible that flat out state the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit are separate. Read Matthew-ALL of it. Yeshua prayed to the Father YHWH and then instructed NOT to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. He said you can blaspheme or speak against the Son of man and be forgiven. But NOT the Holy Spirit. All of this and MORE can be found in Matt 11 through chapter 12. In most Bibles it's all on the same page even.

You have forgotten the 1st Commanment. YHWH and Yeshua ARE separate. You cannot come to the Father through the Father, you must come through Yeshua.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was responding to another persons question regarding taxes. Don't get sidetracked by the cares of the world. Worldly cares are diversions. Worldly cares are anything that you place faith in or anyone for that matter. You should only place faith in Him. He will not forsake you. Keep your Spiritual eyes on Him *always* until He allows you to rest Rev 7.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The trinity is man made to trick man into believing that YHWH and Yeshua *Messiah* and the Holy Spirit are one. There is not one place written Scripturally to back this up, not one. But this IS what has and is being taught
Again, the false gospel. I can find MANY places in the Bible that flat out state the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit are separate. Read Matthew-ALL of it. Yeshua prayed to the Father YHWH and then instructed NOT to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. He said you can blaspheme or speak against the Son of man and be forgiven. But NOT the Holy Spirit. All of this and MORE can be found in Matt 11 through chapter 12. In most Bibles it's all on the same page even.

You have forgotten the 1st Commanment. YHWH and Yeshua ARE separate. You cannot come to the Father through the Father, you must come through Yeshua.

Then by your reasoning, Christ did not die on a cross for our sins. So the discord created by the ousting of Adam & Eve from the garden has yet to be resolved.

Tell me this, did Christ exist? And if so, was his crucifiction pointless?

I was taugh that Christ was both fully human and fully divine. While he was the only perfect human being, free of sin, he still faced the spectre of temptation and doubt that plagues all men in life.

I also seem to recall in the Bible -- in fact, in Matthew -- that Christ tells his followers that salvation can be reached only through the Son, and in fact that is his the Lord & Savior.

At best, you're cherry picking versus and distorting their meaning.

You asked me to read Galatians, and I did. You now ask me to read Matthew, and I will. But it will do nothing but further confirm what I know to be true.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Then by your reasoning, Christ did not die on a cross for our sins. So the discord created by the ousting of Adam & Eve from the garden has yet to be resolved.

Tell me this, did Christ exist? And if so, was his crucifiction pointless?

I was taugh that Christ was both fully human and fully divine. While he was the only perfect human being, free of sin, he still faced the spectre of temptation and doubt that plagues all men in life.

I also seem to recall in the Bible -- in fact, in Matthew -- that Christ tells his followers that salvation can be reached only through the Son, and in fact that is his the Lord & Savior.

At best, you're cherry picking versus and distorting their meaning.

You asked me to read Galatians, and I did. You now ask me to read Matthew, and I will. But it will do nothing but further confirm what I know to be true.

The name christ exists. The persona behind that name is NOT the Messiah *Yeshua* who died on the stake for our ultimate salvation. You seem to think I'm trying to remove Messiah from the picture. NO. I'm simply adding Him and hopeful you will call upon Him by Name-His REAL NAME. If you do not, then you know not who you worship behind the name/mask of Jesus. Take your Bible, read it and apply His REAL name where the word/false name Jesus is used, it seems petty, it seems I'm overemphasizing, but it isn't.

I'm not distorting anything in the Bible. How can the Holy Spirit of the ONE Messiah come upon you when you place a Roman/Grecian god before Him? You are not getting it, you're right. I've all but spelled it out for everyone here reading. And I've all but spelled out why everyone here reading who cannot understand-because you are placing a man-made persona in front of Truth. How simple it is really, if you say it is only a name then you shouldn't have a problem researching how the name has influenced and corrupted your faith. You have been taught with 94% lies and the remainder truths. I used to think it was the other way around, now I'm beginning to see that is not the case. Satan has all but deceived you and it is WRITTEN BIBLICALLY. If it were not for the elect few, ALL mankind would perish, thus fall from grace under the dellusion Satan has cast upon mankind. Do you read prophesy in the Bible? Do you read the parrables? Do you understand the symbology? The clouds *edit* Yeshua Messiah comes back IN are symbolic of the size, ALL MAN will SEE HIM. Not some spaceship! I have to go, I will return this evening or later. I'm not going to give up. Because I DO have faith enough even for you. I know He loves you. He wants you otherwise I wouldn't be here typing for hours. The time I vest in you isn't fruitless. You will hear me as long as time allows. I want you to hear HIM calling back His lost sheep.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by HarpStrings]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You have voted behindthescenes for the Way Above Top Secret award.

You are not getting it, you're right. I've all but spelled it out for everyone here reading.

HarpStrings, your posts are soaked in arrogance. If someone told me that the sky is blue and used the tone you're using...I'd keep my eyes on the ground and tell them to buzz off...just on principle I would.

You will hear me as long as time allows. I want you to hear HIM calling back His lost sheep.

So do you want us to hear you, or do you want us to hear Him. Because sometimes you talk like you think the two of you are one and the same.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
WOW, what a thread...

To the gentleman that posted the pictures on heaven and earth realms. Thanks. I'll be studying them tonight to see more detail.
Great post, and I'll reply to it once I actually understand what it is saying.

The thread overall is getting a little tense though. Chillax folks, it is just a discussion. My views haven't changed since the start of this, I doubt other people have had massive changes in outlooks, so it is all good. We can freely exchange our ideas and concepts.

From my perspective I can't accept the Bible or any static work to be of any sound basis for judgement. To me, they are like rule books. Guide maps to show me how to live a better life in a more perfect union to my environment. I know others see the bible as being a literal work. Others think it is all a lie. I personally couldn't care less as long as they are a good person. If I am correct in my way of thinking, then the G_d I envision would also honor the "nonbeleivers" equally with the "beleivers" simply because the same work was done. I simply can not see an all loving G_d being so insanely childish.

I ask you who are parents. Consider the following; As a parent you are constently doing things for your children. You take them here, there and everywhere. Trips to the store, ice cream ,etc. It is all pretty normal stuff. Then some uncle, or friend of the family shows up and does the exact same thing(Drives them to the store, or takes them for ice cream) and they fall all over themself's in appreciation. Do you get jealous, or do you take it in stride knowing that in the grand scheme of things it is unimportant and temperary? Then you, being imperfect and showing such love and understanding wouldn't your Father in heaven(Assuming you beleive in such a concept) being perfect show you the same for being seduced by the johnny come lately?

OK, so once again - did I miss it. Who is the lawless one??? I have yet to hear a name. I have a few parking tickets I want to blame on him.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You are indeed heading down a dangerous path. You are passing judgement on others and you are starting to sound quite militant in your posts. You sound as if you and only you are in possession of the "truth". You are in fact attempting to start your own version of Christianity and you are demanding that everyone else follow. Like I said before, not all voices are good voices.

Your ideas are tending strongly towards the Mormon teachings. They also believe they and only they are saved because of some knowledge that only they have. I was raised in that church and have intimate knowledge of their beliefs. Even the ones kept behind closed doors. Of which there are many. Its the closed doors that is the real problem. You have the word Zion in your avatar which I would expect from a member of the Mormon faith. Are you or have you been reading about or participating in this belief? Their belief regarding the Trinity is similar to yours. Do you believe in multiple Gods? Or do you believe there is only one God? Do you believe you will one day become a God?

Take a deep breath and for a moment imagine the consequences if you are wrong and even one person follows you. The word child in the Bible has nothing to do with age. If you hurt even one of His Children do you understand the consequences? Do you already have followers?

[edit on 11/2/2006 by InDirectViolation]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So apperantly im already condemned to hell because i am wiccan.Aren't we all of god being that any action is of him.This can be seen when a idea come's up it's not one person that thinks of it it's several people across the world at the same time.So why is it that if where all interconnected that so many can shun someone for there thought.Before everyone attacks me i have read the bible, i have studied several religions and i am practicing spiratual enlightenment.
E.S.P. , telepathy , remote viewing are these sins? or is it people have closed there minds that god intended us to have these abilites,but we deny this.
We are all one.Our body works the same way many independent parts all working together maintaining the body.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakos
So apperantly im already condemned to hell because i am wiccan.Aren't we all of god

I'm not answering for the OP. In my humble opinion, as long as you do no bad and attempt to constantly improve we will all meet on "the other side" as one Body. It is no coincidence that most of the worlds religions believe Jesus was real and his message was valid. This stuff about saying or spelling a name correctly is a dangerous diversion. I fully expect to be surrounded by members of all beliefs when the time comes. I do not however include those that teach evil acts or violence. I have known a couple of people who share your beliefs and found them to be good people. The earth is most assuredly a living thing and an extension of God. I just think the road will be easier for those who accept the sacrafice He made for us. Being human it is too hard to follow the right path on our own.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
You have voted behindthescenes for the Way Above Top Secret award.

You are not getting it, you're right. I've all but spelled it out for everyone here reading.

HarpStrings, your posts are soaked in arrogance. If someone told me that the sky is blue and used the tone you're using...I'd keep my eyes on the ground and tell them to buzz off...just on principle I would.

You will hear me as long as time allows. I want you to hear HIM calling back His lost sheep.

So do you want us to hear you, or do you want us to hear Him. Because sometimes you talk like you think the two of you are one and the same.

I think the emotion you are mostly sensing from me personally from what I wrote above; is frustration. However, I am proud to serve Him-which also may come across as arrogant. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you my true emotion behind this computer and even if I could, I'm not sure it would matter much. How I feel wouldn't be the deciding factor in your choice to come to Truth. I could beg you, but you'd only say I was desperate, I could get angry, but you'd only say I was full of rage, I could smother you with "I love you', but you'd only say I was weak or I could get frustrated and you'd say I was impatient or (as above) arrogant. I'm not asking you to come to the knowledge of the truth of me.

I do tend to think I repeat myself a lot and that has caused me to think that you guys don't really care to listen. Some of you seem to want more more more from me and then I notice you attack the more I give, do you see the pattern?

Yes I want you to hear me. And definitely question what I'm saying or writing. This is how I came to the knowledge of the Truth: I questioned (The head of the household) God first, and went into His Word (with prayer) seeking (Him) answers. Sure I also questioned the person too, but I didn't bombard them with questions that I knew would bring me devoid answers. Once again by putting faith in others(MAN) for your answers is lazy and lukewarm. No one can walk out your salvation but you, not your preachers, priests or pastors, not the pope, the president or santa claus, not a disney charactor or your most cherished loved ones, not me. There are people who are and will be saved by grace alone, what that grace is or how those were favored by Yeshua is not my business.

The gospel taught in the church today-which is Babylon-is you are saved by grace. It's like saying forget everything He said and do whatever you want because you're saved no matter what. Now that gospel *may* apply to people who have always been stranded on an island with no outside contact, thus no way of hearing about Him, but I assure you, we've all heard of Him and we know deep in our hearts what He says and He isn't saying this. That is the work of the anti-christ (Satan) to give true believers a bad reputation-to use later on in his plan.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InDirectViolation

So apperantly im already condemned to hell because i am wiccan.Aren't we all of god

I'm not answering for the OP. In my humble opinion, as long as you do no bad and attempt to constantly improve we will all meet on "the other side" as one Body.

So what "in your humble opinion" do you consider "bad"? Again it isn't mans opinion that saves him! If that were truly the case then the Word is naught. You are settling for the lukewarm and fuzzies because of course, they comfort you with the feeling that you can do no wrong, all the work was done for you. Do you not see your own error?? You are placing man before G_d. We are all sinners and we've all done wrong and will do wrong until He comes back.

If you think you are condemned to hell because of your belief system, then if I were you, I'd drop that belief system and walk into Him immediately. You obviously know right from wrong Spiritually or you would never have stated such.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
HarpStrings, your posts are soaked in arrogance.

I believe he may be more genuine than you give credit for. It seems he has found a profound Truth, and a new convert tends to be most charasmatic. The arrogance you percieve is more likely a brightly shining new found Faith. Nurturing such is more appropriate than condemnation.

There is but one Truth indeed; if HarpStrings has found a window to it... let it be heard.

HarpStrings... I say you keep sockin' it to 'em! When it all came clear to me, I wrote scripture on the walls for several days with a big fat sharpie marker...

Be it arrogant or not...

I AM Brahman,

Sri Oracle

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

So apperantly im already condemned to hell because i am wiccan.Aren't we all of god being that any action is of him.This can be seen when a idea come's up it's not one person that thinks of it it's several people across the world at the same time.So why is it that if where all interconnected that so many can shun someone for there thought.Before everyone attacks me i have read the bible, i have studied several religions and i am practicing spiratual enlightenment.
E.S.P. , telepathy , remote viewing are these sins? or is it people have closed there minds that god intended us to have these abilites,but we deny this.
We are all one.Our body works the same way many independent parts all working together maintaining the body.

I addressed something that you stated in the post above this one. But I wanted to also add that if you question the things you are doing as you have, then they must bother you, somewhere inside you, you hear Him (Yeshua Messiah) calling you. He can give you so much more than those earthly iniquities. What do these things really do for you anyway? Your mind is a dangerous tool when you allow it to be controlled by evil forces. If you're remote viewing someone unaware or even aware, what is this doing for you? What is it doing for Yeshua or G_d? Ask yourself these questions. You don;t have to answer me, I know where you are, I've been there. All I can suggest is don't take the wide road that leads you astray, take the narrow road that leads you to Him.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I'm not answering for the OP. In my humble opinion, as long as you do no bad and attempt to constantly improve we will all meet on "the other side" as one Body.

So what "in your humble opinion" do you consider "bad"? Again it isn't mans opinion that saves him! If that were truly the case then the Word is naught. You are settling for the lukewarm and fuzzies because of course, they comfort you with the feeling that you can do no wrong, all the work was done for you. Do you not see your own error?? You are placing man before G_d. We are all sinners and we've all done wrong and will do wrong until He comes back.

If you think you are condemned to hell because of your belief system, then if I were you, I'd drop that belief system and walk into Him immediately. You obviously know right from wrong Spiritually or you would never have stated such.

I dont belive i will be going to hell and do feel i am already walking with him in my heart and soul.I have many friends of different religions and listen to everything they preach.You arent evil just cause you belive one thing it is your actions that determine if you are.You are right you should never feel comfortable knowing that you can do no wrong.Because if you belive that you will never check yourself.Beside's not enough alltrusim in this world.Humanity needs everyone to care about everyone now more than ever.Care for each other Love each other.Thats what is preached in pretty much every religion.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
By the way spiratual enlightenment is never a easy road to travel.It's a very narrow road that you must make many stops on to reflect on your past travels.Dont interpret my words as i am being lost as you spread your word i do the same.Without questioning one's faith you walk blindly to what end.There's a saying "know thy self".

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You are indeed heading down a dangerous path. You are passing judgement on others and you are starting to sound quite militant in your posts. You sound as if you and only you are in possession of the "truth". You are in fact attempting to start your own version of Christianity and you are demanding that everyone else follow. Like I said before, not all voices are good voices.

Your ideas are tending strongly towards the Mormon teachings. They also believe they and only they are saved because of some knowledge that only they have. I was raised in that church and have intimate knowledge of their beliefs. Even the ones kept behind closed doors. Of which there are many. Its the closed doors that is the real problem. You have the word Zion in your avatar which I would expect from a member of the Mormon faith. Are you or have you been reading about or participating in this belief? Their belief regarding the Trinity is similar to yours. Do you believe in multiple Gods? Or do you believe there is only one God? Do you believe you will one day become a God?

Take a deep breath and for a moment imagine the consequences if you are wrong and even one person follows you. The word child in the Bible has nothing to do with age. If you hurt even one of His Children do you understand the consequences? Do you already have followers?

No. You are heading down a dangerous path
You are on a path wide as can be because you have wandered off and lost your Shepherd
You have placed all your faith in man and therefore you have pushed Messiah out of the way. I have in no way judged you, if you feel that way consider the source of the feeling. I am not at all what you have perceived. It appears that not many have the Truth, you are correct. But considering that the Truth is available to all of you, why don't you have it? Why are you more inclined to attack my character than to seek Him?

I've not once stated I have special knowledge not available to you nor have I stated I am saved. I believe there is One Father, YHWH and I believe there is one Redeemer, Yeshua Messiah Son of man. I do not believe nor has it ever crossed my mind that I am, was, will be a god or G_d. I'm aware of the Mormon beliefs and I am not a part of that or them.

Deep breath taken. I don't doubt the Holy Spirit. I remember Him. Amongst all the worldly oppression and all my mistakes and stupidity and through all the parading around in mans world, somewhere I heard His voice and I listened. I will honor Him always. I understand now that He does not forsake us, we forsake Him. We get ourselves caught up in the cares of this world and forget why we are even here. You know what respose I get more often when I talk about this to others? "that stuff scares me can we talk about something else" You see, man has been oppressed for so long that to even consider the Truth scares him too much to come out of his comfort zone.

I don't have any followers and I don't want any. I'm not asking or even alluding that you or anyone follow me. I'm telling you that the time has come-read your Bibles-to come out of the places that oppress you. Whatever that place means for you. Biblically written, there will come a day when Acts 2:17 and Joel 2:28 he pours out His Spirit upon all flesh. We are in those days. And how long after the darkness comes, I don't know, but it isn't long after that we will be in Spiritual darkness. So now is the time to let His Spirit rain on you. Because once he opens that sixth seal, then it will be chaos for those who do not know Him or recognize The Holy Spirit.

But it is important that you call Him by name, His name Yeshua Messiah. And I've stressed much the reason why.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join