It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Palestinians Clash Again, Militants Fire Rockets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
When is Israel going to realize that Hamas is a TERRORIST organization and cannot be trusted? All thats going to happen are more rocket attacks and suicide bombings because of the barbaric peoples. Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
P of P they already recognize them as a terrorist organization, it is a matter of doing something about it, and a matter of what can even be done. When the people elected the terrorist organization to be the leader of their government all international aid (except from a few Arab states) ended, they are no bankrupt with about a few months to go before the civil workers are no longer paid... again.. and last time that happened riots broke out and hammas - fatah where the ones fighting each other. And of course if they see rockets get launched from somewhere they do respond.. but the international community will not let them hit the rockets BEFORE they are launched.. just a bunch of political bs really.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Pieman

A 4 year old baby was also killed today by shelling as well. Oh well Rock I guess your week has been made...you were looking for the dead kid and there it is. Feel free to look on Haaretz for all the other dead civilians. Im too disgusted to look any more. These people you constantly defend are murdering people daily. Men, Women, Children and Old people. When you see headlines that 14 people died in Gaza and underneath it says 7 Militants were killed today in Gaza...the other 7 are civilians. They are usually at the very bottom of the article.

Thanks for the personal attack, I would rather see no one killed, Fatah back in charge and peacefully except a state beside Israel instead of trying to BE Israel.

I will leave it at that instead of being baited by your immature comments.

[edit on 11/4/2006 by Rockpuck]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join