It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed Malachi Martin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Don't know if this is the case, but I heard Malachi Martin died while "falling" down a flight of stairs.

One theory is that he was killed (pushed down stairs) by satanists who were outed by him in print and on radio, or that actual evil spirits did the deed.

Any other stories/theories you've heard?..

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
maybe he fell down the stairs while being tormented by evil spirits under the control of the satanists who were outed by him in print and on radio?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
LOL! Very good!!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I heard Art Bell say that the first person to him after he fell (his housekeeper?) said that his last words were, "I was pushed". Later on following shows Art said that he couldn't verify it.

STM

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Is there a link to this?

I know i listened to Arts interview with him and then he said he was dead but i never heard he was "pushed"

:shk:

Lets find a link, shall we?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
members.aol.com...

Something free and interesting to listen to.

I'll keep looking.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
what is approaching us?

People in the upper echelons of the vatican believe in the danger from outer space. A comet? Aliens?

How can religious nuts be so influencial in modern times? It seems to me that the poor old San Carlos Apache Tribal Council have been walked/trampled over more than a few times in regards to their spiritual beliefs.

Among the concerns expressed by San Carlos Apache individuals who regard the mountain as sacred are access for collecting herbs and waters for religious ceremonies, desecration of sacred land by construction of buildings, and abuse of the public process administered by federal agencies to solicit comment of citizens. The MGIO has offered to work with those who wish access to the area adjacent to the observatory site and remains committed to that offer. Construction of the observatory is a minor addition to the summer homes, the man- made fishing lake at the end of a state road, and many transmission towers which are located on the mountain.

medusa.as.arizona.edu...

What gets my blood simmering is the fact that some religious beliefs are held as more valid than others. For example the scientology movement is laughed at, mocked and spat on...while catholics, jews, muslims, etc have a major effect on human politics.

They are all just a bunch of irrational belief systems designed to help people stay mentally healthy. Yet people kill each other because their beliefs are not compliant with other beliefs. I know a Jehova family who don't allow their child to play with children of other faiths. How will that help people get along?

I just get so angry...

Nothing I can do about that though.

Still, I guess there's nowt wrong with an observatory. I wouldn't mind having me own mega eye glass.

sorry, a little of topic zhenyghi. my apologies. I rant a little sometimes. sorry.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well buggers! I didn't even know he had died. When did he die?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
He died in 1999.

I never knew about the "pushing", though and i cant seem to find anything on that either. Hmmmmmm.....

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
He died in 1999.

I never knew about the "pushing", though and i cant seem to find anything on that either. Hmmmmmm.....

Jeeze-Louise, where the heck have I been!?
MM was one heck of an interesting dude. I have three or four of his books and they are absolutely fascinating (and also very verbose!). The Keys to this Blood is an awesome, but difficult, read. I'm sorry to hear we lost him.

So, Art reported that he had been told the pushing statement by the housekeeper, or was it a middle person between him and the housekeeper?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Found some stuff about the man some people here may be interested in. There are actually many links available.
Wouldn't mind reading some his books but have not as yet. He had a lot to say, and people at that level saying things that compare the Roman Catholic Church as NWO patriots are always walking along the edge of the cliff.

www.theharrowing.com...

Dallas

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
He died in 1999.

Hi dgtempe!

Art Bell gave it as an update during a first hour on one of his shows. A few nights later he came on and said that it couldn't be verified, but that he wondered about it. I think it is difficult to track down just a mention of something on their program history. Perhaps email Art about it? Or George Noory?

STM

[edit on 4-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Seentoomuch,

You know, thats not a bad idea. George rarely replies but I've exchanged emails with Art before, and he does answer his. I know Art Bell held the father in the highest regard, and maybe he'd answer me back.
I'll give it a try.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hi Y'all!

A caller Sat. night asked Art how Malachi Martin died. Art replied that it was a fall down a staircase and that he passed away in the hospital some time after (2 weeks or so, it was 3 in the morning, can't remember exactly how long he said). Art also said that there were many rumors about what caused the fall and that he tried to contact Malachi but that his staff refused to allow it, and that they refused to tell him anything about his conditon or what happened. Art was upset about this and kept trying, he wanted to know the truth. His final words on this were that the strangest thing about Malachi's death was the tight wall of staff around him keeping a lid on whatever did happen.

The caller then asked if Art thought it was due to the demons Malachi had exorcised from people over the years, that Malachi had told Art that once he exorcised a demon from a possessed person that they would follow Malachi for the rest of his life and wait to see if he would ever drop his defenses. Art was really shaken and upset by this point and just repeated that due to the odd behavior of Malachi's staff we'll never know what happened.

It's worth replaying Saturday's show to hear the full call, don't know if I am recalling it all, it was so late.

STM

[edit on 20-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
personally, the 'pushing' to death, is just creative storytelling.

read the From Kirkus Review, a short scroll down the page found here:
www.amazon.com...

With the knowledge of reading the reviews on just this book by Father Martin,
it would seem fitting that sinister, dark intrigues of the Vatican,
might cause the real life author (Malachi Martin) harm,
if they actually exist beyond the semi-fictions of the book "Windswept House".
?Is It ?fair? to say that its good publicity for the publisher
if mystery surrounds his ~"fall down the stairs"~

coast to coast also has a short bio of the man as a past-guest, available to streamlink subscribers are several hours of interviews on 1996, 1998
www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 20-11-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I believe Malachi Martin was murdered and that it was made to look like an accident. There are far too many witnesses to Satanism being now practiced in the Vatican for it to be the ravings of a religious lunatic. I am totally amazed at the cavalier attitude that I see on the part of many people but on the other hand I understand that these people are largely fed what they believe by the News Media who take their orders from those who are Mega-billionaires in the World.
Even the most casual observer of history or even the most clueless and distracted person can look at the things that have gone on in the World and see clearly that conspiracies have in fact been the norm rather than the exception down through time.
It would behoove those skeptics and cynics to take a fresh look at the unexplained mysteries of our times and realize that there is more to them than meet the eye. It is popular now to scoff at and ridicule people who believe in any conspiracy when there is a ton of evidence that conspiracies have existed for centuries and still exist.
It is amazing that people cannot understand that a whistle blower like Malachi Martin who was there and knew what he was talking about can be maligned on a site that allegedly caters to intelligent folks.
Only the most naive of souls can disbelieve the things they see.
Stop wearing the blinders because the truth scares you. Look at the reality head on and then ask the intelligent question: "Now what do I do?
Inquiring minds do really want to know the Truth and then the Truth will make them free. .

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by drklbulls
I believe Malachi Martin was murdered and that it was made to look like an accident. There are far too many witnesses to Satanism being now practiced in the Vatican for it to be the ravings of a religious lunatic. I am totally amazed at the cavalier attitude that I see on the part of many people but on the other hand I understand that these people are largely fed what they believe by the News Media who take their orders from those who are Mega-billionaires in the World.
Even the most casual observer of history or even the most clueless and distracted person can look at the things that have gone on in the World and see clearly that conspiracies have in fact been the norm rather than the exception down through time.
It would behoove those skeptics and cynics to take a fresh look at the unexplained mysteries of our times and realize that there is more to them than meet the eye. It is popular now to scoff at and ridicule people who believe in any conspiracy when there is a ton of evidence that conspiracies have existed for centuries and still exist.
It is amazing that people cannot understand that a whistle blower like Malachi Martin who was there and knew what he was talking about can be maligned on a site that allegedly caters to intelligent folks.
Only the most naive of souls can disbelieve the things they see.
Stop wearing the blinders because the truth scares you. Look at the reality head on and then ask the intelligent question: "Now what do I do?
Inquiring minds do really want to know the Truth and then the Truth will make them free. .

new topics

top topics

join