It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US smokes Religous school in Pakistan using Predator Drone.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Do I detect a biasedness here? really? I thought we were here to deny ignorance?
[edit on 2-11-2006 by XphilesPhan]

The best way to deny ignorance...better yet destroy it.....is by presenting the truth. Every word in my post destroys ignorance and the U.S. propaganda flood of lies that dupes much of the American public. Don't be duped......don't be brainwashed....by the U.S. flood of propaganda. Open your eyes to the truth! -- The United States and Israel and Britain are the true axis of evil!

I hate to tell everyone this but these people started this war. We are only defending ourselves and WE have a right to do so! Just because they are being bombed into the stoneage, which they knew was going to happen, we have people whining and crying that somehow WE are the "axis of evil". If these people didnt want schools being bombed in their country they should of never attacked us.

Were I the president I might offer them similar terms they like to offer their victims for surrender:

Turn over OSB. Turn over all taliban and related organization's people to US custody. Convert to Christianity and the war will be over.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I tend to agree with the sentiment, as it is primarily the religious schools where people are being taught to hate and destrot Western Civilization. If it were my decision I would have eliminated the religious leaders right from the start.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Some of you people are on the wrong forum. Here at ATS we deny ignorance. You people belong on a forum that embraces ignorance. Some of you should learn to think for yourselves and face the truth! Don't swallow the propaganda lies that pour out of the mainstream media. George Bush is a coward and so is Dick "Chicken" Cheney.

Face the truth! Don't hide from it! THE UNITED STATES AND ISRAEL AND BRITAIN ARE THE TRUE AXIS OF EVIL!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
I tend to agree with the sentiment, as it is primarily the religious schools where people are being taught to hate and destrot Western Civilization. If it were my decision I would have eliminated the religious leaders right from the start.

Going by the attitudes of MANY supposedly devout Christians and their leaders it seems a message of hate towards muslims is being spread about. So who is going to conquer and invade us as well as bomb our schools and kill our kids to correct us?

This is just ridiculous. To punish the children for the acts of ignorant adults before we even know wether or not they will believe it to be true in adulthood is like thought crime fictional movie content. Its also going to set a very bad precedent when these terrorists see Americans actually encouraging this kind of thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I hate to tell everyone this but these people started this war. We are only defending ourselves and WE have a right to do so! Just because they are being bombed into the stoneage, which they knew was going to happen, we have people whining and crying that somehow WE are the "axis of evil". If these people didnt want schools being bombed in their country they should of never attacked us.

When did these people attack your country ?????

I have never heard about a Pakistan attack or taliban attack on the US !?

When did they attack a US terrorist training camp.

Wake up, the only one attacking is the US, or do you still believe this is for 911's revenge??

The Taliban never attacked the US!!! so what the hell are you talking about.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by jaamaan]

[edit on 5-11-2006 by jaamaan]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join