It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US smokes Religous school in Pakistan using Predator Drone.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yes, I am still alive thank you. Am I missing something or why can't I find a article that states that this school was a daycare for 2-5 year old children? People need to face the facts that Pakistan,Egypt and the Saudis do not love the United States but need us very much for it be money or security, because if the Islamist are allowed to take over they lose also. Please if someone could tell me how they would control what is going on in the middle east I would listen and maybe change my view. The only thing I keep hearing is failed policy but no other plan.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Every week that goes by without a revolution in Pakistan is progressively more unbelievable to me.

I don't WANT them to have a revolution, I'm just astounded that they haven't...

I mean, the vast majority of the citizens of that country distrust and even hate the West, and yet they sit quietly while their own government plays footsie with us under the table. Then we go and do something like this, and amazingly, there aren't any massive riots. At least, we're not hearing about them...

Well there are powers within and around, that keep it thataway

A revolution needs funding and no institution(not even Al Qaeda)has the fundig and infrastructure to carry it out. Pakistan's adversaries also view 'stable' Pakistan as a one that is safe and predictable..
A revolution is in absolutely no ones' interest and so nobody's going to fund it..

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Do I detect a biasedness here? really? I thought we were here to deny ignorance?
[edit on 2-11-2006 by XphilesPhan]

The best way to deny ignorance...better yet destroy it.....is by presenting the truth. Every word in my post destroys ignorance and the U.S. propaganda flood of lies that dupes much of the American public. Don't be duped......don't be brainwashed....by the U.S. flood of propaganda. Open your eyes to the truth! -- The United States and Israel and Britain are the true axis of evil!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
And you know this how?

Where you there?

Did you see the bodies of 80 Teenagers? Nope yet you take the word of the Taliban :shk:

No I wasn't there - but I leave my option open, unlike some member of this board, who completly trust ANY Military soruce. And when did military admit that they killed little kiddies and teenage students so far?

And if you would have read the links I posted, you would have seen that this is not the word of Taliban, but of the political leaders, which do not belong to Taliban, but are members of opposition parties. All the same to you ey? One who is not with US, is against US, huh?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Souljah as usual you miss the real point here. The school in question was confirmed as one that was training those kiddies as you put it in the art of war.

'Terrorist Training'

"We had intelligence that a madrasah in the tribal region of Bajaur was being used for wrongdoing," Sultan said. "According to our information, there were 70 to 80 militants in this madrasah who were training and were learning terrorist tactics. We have been observing them for many days. When we confirmed the information that training for terrorist activities was going on there, our security forces responded with this attack today."

Source

There as you can see it was not your typical grade or middle school.

Now rather then condemn the military why don't you condemn those that are training the children in the arts of war?????

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Souljah as usual you miss the real point here. The school in question was confirmed as one that was training those kiddies as you put it in the art of war.

As usually we have a communication breakdown - you are quoting mister Sultan, the defense minister of Pakistan, who will ofcourse say whatever he can in order that Pakistan does not get Carpet bombed to stone ago, 'member?

Actually he can say whatever he wants about the school that was "Smoked" - neither you and me were there, but I keep my options open and do not swallow blindly what the military tells me it is true, since their primary role is to protect their behinds - not the civilians that live on this planet.

There as you can see it was not your typical grade or middle school.

So and you know that for FACT now?

Now rather then condemn the military why don't you condemn those that are training the children in the arts of war?????

According to some Other reports this was a religious school - not a terrorist training camp - but it does not matter anyway, does it? They are Only Muslims, right? And even if they made a mistake - they are doing the dying.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
According to some Other reports this was a religious school - not a terrorist training camp - but it does not matter anyway, does it?

You say that and have the gall to say you are keeping and open mind?? Give me a break they have pictures of them training around the school according to journalists.

Journalists, who attended that briefing, say they were shown photographs and videos of people "involved in rigorous physical exercises as early as 4 o'clock in the morning".

Source

Hmmm 4 o'clock in the morning seems rather early for kiddies as you put it to get up wouldn't you say?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You say that and have the gall to say you are keeping and open mind?? Give me a break they have pictures of them training around the school according to journalists.

It's funny that in this article you posted, words EVIDENCE and TRAINING are in quotes.

The author also implies that videos are very similar to those used for Taleban propaganda purposes.

On a personal note.
You do not bomb schools to fight terrorists. It's just wrong.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

You do when those schools are training suicide bombers and terrorists.

Keep in mind we are not talking a traditional school that is teaching academics here, there in lies the difference, too bad you cannot see that.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You guys want to know the sad part about all this? All the information we ever get is from some govenment story the news who is going to tell you what they want you to know. We don't really know if it was the Pakistan forces or the US forces that hit school. We don't know if it was some school training terrorists or if it was a school for little kids and teenagers. And to look even further into that, even if it was a school for little kids and teenagers we don't know what it was really being used for. The terrorists have been known to use hospitals, religous grounds, and other buildings that the US would not want to hit as places for meetings. There are so many unknowns that you could make a story that points the blame at pretty much anybody. Of course everyone is going to go to their news sites and look for links that are going to tell the story how they would like it.

One thing we have to ask ourselfs is, why would anyone waste a good missle on little kids?

Next, if the number 2 guys was hidding with the little kids things get a little heated. But think about this. If the US was under attack, and the US had military personel hiding in schools with the little kids, how would you guys react? It's like some people don't see the evil in what the terrorists do anymore. We should just go give them a hug.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So why do the Headlines, from your Source, look like this;

'Shock and awe' on Afghan border

The missile strike that has killed close to 80 alleged militants in Pakistan's Bajaur area appears to have targeted well-known supporters of the Taleban and al-Qaeda.

ALLEGED MILITANTS?

And possibly they were NOT?

Furthermore;

But exactly who was killed at Chinagai remains unclear as paramilitary troops prevented reporters from travelling to the area.

A number of locals and a senior minister in North-West Frontier Province, Siraj-ul-Haq, who led funeral prayers for those killed, said that there were several children among the dead.

So - Who EXACTLY was killed remains Unclear.

Why is that?

If you are 100% sure that this was a terrorist camp, you have photos and all kinds of evidence, why is it Unclear who was killed?

And the Locals - that is those People who actually LIVE there, probably saw what happened and are not like You and Me reading about this on the News - said, that there were SEVERAL children among the dead.

But You KNOW this attack killed 80 Terrorists, right?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
How about we use the same source again Souljah and add some more...

One of militant leaders known to have died in the attack is Maulana Liaqat, the head of the seminary that was targeted by the missiles.

Maulana Liaqat was also a leader of the pro-Taleban movement, Tanzim Nifaz Shariat Mohammadi (TNSM) that spearheaded a violent Islamic movement in Bajaur and the neighbouring Malakand areas in 1994.

The TNSM also led some 5,000 men from the Pakistani areas of Dir, Swat and Bajaur across the Mamond border into Afghanistan in October 2001 to fight US-led troops.

Another local cleric, Maulana Faqir Mohammad, currently heads the TNSM in Bajaur agency.

Both Faqir Mohammad and Maulana Liaqat were wanted by the government for harbouring Taleban militants and training fighters for the war in Afghanistan.

Early reports suggested that Faqir Mohammad had also been killed in Monday's attack.

But he later turned up at the funeral where he made a speech condemning the raid and vowing to continue support for "jihad against the Americans" in Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The U.S. government is a lying, murdering pack of wolves.

I think some people must enjoy being lied to. That's the only way anyone could so eagerly believe the whopping lies of the U.S., especially after the shameless way the administration hoaxed the American public into war against Iraq with their lies about Weapons of Mass Destruction in that country. It was just an excuse to murder Iraqis and steal their oil. Liars must never be believed.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

You do when those schools are training suicide bombers and terrorists.

Keep in mind we are not talking a traditional school that is teaching academics here, there in lies the difference, too bad you cannot see that.

I don't know how can I respond inteligently on this statement.

PS.
Your fish looks hungry.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

SMOKED?!?

Is that an expression, which describes an attack in which CHILDREN die?

Pathetic!

It didn't say anywhere in that article that any children died from this attack

edit - in the first article posted anyway....

as for the articles posted later in this thread.... who knows...

if children died, yes it was sad, but how many of them we're being trained to be terrorists.... we'll never know...

Am I saying that if they were training to be terrorists it still right to kill them, may seem that way, but no, I don't want to see children die... I just hate all of this arguing crap over what the US does, who they bomb etc...

find something else more constructive to do with your time.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

A number of locals and a senior minister in North-West Frontier Province, Siraj-ul-Haq, who led funeral prayers for those killed, said that there were several children among the dead.

So - Who EXACTLY was killed remains Unclear.

Why is that?

My guess would be the Taliban or whoever was in charge does not want anyone to know. Just the mention of only SEVERAL children should raise your eyebrows somewhat. How many is several? well I guess that would be a judgement call, but I think that any realistic person would assume it is less then 20 which leaves 60 who were not children. That is just a guess on my part but I would think a very fair one considering the fact I personally think several is normally a number under 12.

Hell even those on the scene do not even know how many children were there according to your account and one would think that is the biggest issue here, but for some odd reason they could not even count them :shk: Why I ask?

[edit on 11/2/2006 by shots]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There are many pictures online of chilldren killed in the so called war on terror.
We can have long discussions about each individual case but if some side is trying to hide it it can take years for most individual cases to resolve.

My point is, it is to clear that there are many many children killed.
And it is very sad hearing people trying to justify this.

Every where in the world children are learning to handle guns, also in the US, should we see those places as terrorist training camps to ?

Lot's of kids in the western world playing first person tactical shooters are learning gun tactics to, do we have to bombard Electronic arts now to ?

At first the US goverment started this whole bombing stuff in Afganistan with a lie.
Or at least bamed a compleet country for the so called acts of one of it's people.
Why bombard the whole country including children who have notting to do with the 9/11 attacks.
Why should believe their news stories when they started this whole thing as a lie and said from the beginning they kill, bombard lie, or do anything the get to their goals

Some children might learn to defend them selves in a country where you need to.
Doesnt the same thing happen in the US ?

Killing childen is in my opinion a verry low act, it puzzles me to see how easely people trying to justify that fact.

Maybe in this example the truth is getting fuzzy again and you can try to deny the killing of children but you cant deny all of the many cases.

You are eighter with us or you are with the terrorists.
I suppose the children did not believe what the US is saying.
So it is ok to kill them all.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by jaamaan]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Paranoia is at an all time high if the children in the world, who dont agree with US policy, are now the enemies that every body has to fear now.

Did a bunch of children commit the attacks on the WTC than.

Or will these children shoot their chemical war heads fromthe back of their bicycles.

I think it is realy far out to think these children are the enemy.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Jaaman, I can post videos and pics of children training to be terrorists. I have seen with my own eyes their eagerness to join the Jihad. Maybe they are brainwashed to become terrorists, but it would be justifiable in killing children who have become Al Qaeda trainees.

And some of the videos and pics were before 9/11 attacks.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Do I detect a biasedness here? really? I thought we were here to deny ignorance?
[edit on 2-11-2006 by XphilesPhan]

The best way to deny ignorance...better yet destroy it.....is by presenting the truth. Every word in my post destroys ignorance and the U.S. propaganda flood of lies that dupes much of the American public. Don't be duped......don't be brainwashed....by the U.S. flood of propaganda. Open your eyes to the truth! -- The United States and Israel and Britain are the true axis of evil!

you are truly ignorant and arrogant as of that... we're in a war, and these are our enemies. I cannot be anymore clear then as I am being as of so far but the roman catholic church bashes muslims... but are they the ones to blame? It's not as if they are trying to take over the american right and left. the americans are here and we are here to stay.

The taliban said they would battle us numerous of times... but they said it first... are you saying that americans lie? maybe. But still we were attacked first.

It still remains to be seen if the school was a terrorist training camp. Ahem. Think about it, if you think that the solution to the problem is bombing american schools then you're ignorant and crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join