It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Says Military Servicemen Stupid

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnDoe43

John Stewart for President
Steven Colbert for Vice

and we would live in a perfect world

You've got it backwards. In order for that ticket to work, the world would have to be perfect.

You need to turn off the TV.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Actually, I think it would work, those two are far better politicians than anyone else.

Keep the T.V. on! Sometimes a little comedy is good for the soul.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Isn't this thread about a politician who tried to be a comedian?

There might be a comedian out there who'd be a good politician. Fred Thompson crossed the line from Hollywood to Congress and Ronald Reagan went from Hollywood to Governor to President.

Many liberals didn't find the latter to be very funny. I know I didn't.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musky
His side would do the same thing. It's called American politics.

I'm not here to defend the Democrats... I certainly don't usually vote for them.

But when we have as dire a situation as we have now, with a lunatic as President and a corrupt and immoral congress, this coming election is very important. While, as I said, I'm no Democrat, I recognize the importance of getting the current crop of idiots out ASAP. Consequently, it worries me when the Republicans are clinging to such desperate measures to hold on to power... the fact that they're using slimy political tactics doesn't bother me so much... it's that there are enough morons out there who will actually fall for those tactics. Normally, I couldn't care less... but there is a A LOT at stake here.

Sure, the Democrats might do the same thing... but they didn't and I'm a lot less worried about the Democrats than the Republicans. That's basically what it comes down to, for me.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join