It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will al Qaeda hit within the U.S. again?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Will al Qaeda hit within the U.S. again? I personly think its only a matter of time. I Also think it will be just before or after a presidential election. Depending on what outcome al Qaeda wants. Just like the Madrid Spain bombings they will try to manipulate our democracy.

Think about it, a Democrat gets ellected president and a attack happens. The right will scream bloody murder the the Dems failed in protecting its citizens. Or a Republican gets ellected president, then the Dems will cry "look they let it happen agian on thier watch".

I personaly belive Bin Laden would like a Democrat to get ellected because an attack would cause the most upevil, thats why he did'nt strike before the last election.

Bin Laded wants a new president to mess with.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
My own personal opinion is that the next target is going to be a cruise ship full of Americans touring the islands. It's both an economic attack and a terror attack. It's something which Al Q. like to do based on past history. Are sonic weapons enough to deter Terrorists? I dunno...

[edit on 1-11-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
My own personal opinion is that the next target is going to be a cruise ship full of Americans touring the islands. It's both an economic attack and a terror attack. It's something which Al Q. like to do based on past history. Are sonic weapons enough to deter Terrorists? I dunno...

[edit on 1-11-2006 by sardion2000]
Bin laden wants to destroy America not kill a bunch of tourists. I think multiple nuclear power plants, or a chemical attack. 9-11 was better then he hoped hes gonna doulbe his efforts this time. I bet he's wishing he would have did 8 planes like he planned. They say he likes to outdo himself.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I think that an attack is emminent with in the United States, or maybe it's just a hunch. If you look at recent targets of Al Qaida bombings, excluding the 2002 Bali Bombings, all of the targets have all been transit bombings. Madrid in March of 2004, four trains bombed in and around Madrid Proper. July of 2005, the bombings of the London Transit System. This is a serious threat that must be taken much more seriously by this administration.

The next target will be something that you least expect but I have been expecting since. That is an attack on any given transit system within the United States and Canada. Look at it this way, with the lax amount of security there is at train stations here and in Canada. It would not be diffucult for a terrorist to blow up one train, two trains, or even a dozen trains.

9-11-01 to 03-11-04 was a span of 911 days.
03-11-04 to 07-05-05 was a span of 466 days.
07-05-05 to 12-01-06 is a span of 591 days.

This figure cannot be right!
This figure is getting lower as time goes on. The next big attack is imminent and it's coming fast.

[edit on 11/1/2006 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yah i doubt a cruise ship attack, they are very difficult to sink, they are broken into many water tight compartments and would take several bombings to bring it down quickly.

I think there attacks in the future maybe things like igniting Megafires in Summer time, poisoning water supplies, infrastructure attacks, to try break our will and tie up our resources. Also terror groups are getting more sophisticated, propaganda is a good weapon of terror and they seem quite effective at that, things like hacking stock exchange computer systems wouldnt be out of the question to.

Alot of Al Qaedas membership has been Neutralised over the last few years, so they probably are alot weaker than they once where. But we cant become complacant because, complacency Kills!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

If you look at recent targets of Al Qaida bombings

It was proved by the probes that no Al-Qaeda links were found in Madrid nor in London, that's pure propaganda.

No links between 7/7 and Al-Qaeda
Madrid train bombings probe finds no al-Qaeda link

Al-Qaeda DOESN'T exist! It's a patsy!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
You have heard it directly from the football man's mouth!!! The next attack will target the transit system somewhere in the United States.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yeah, probably a transit attack of some kind again. And I agree with the beginning post...I don't think it will happen until election time next year. Although, one has to wonder if a target like the Super Bowl or an attack on NY during New Years Eve would be plausable...

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
why dont you just ask them when? if you dont know how to reach them, just open the government phone book and look up the CIA's number lol

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The Super Bowl I don't really think will be the target because the last few attacks have focused on the transit systems of major cities of the world. Honestly, an attack on the New York City subway system on New Years Eve would be something that could possibly be attempted. But with the security that the Mayor's Office, the Office of Emergency Management, and the New York City Police Department have put in place on the subway system, it would be darn near impossible. I am, however, not saying that an atack on the NYC subway won't happen.

Plus, Super Bowl XVI is being held in Miami at the Orange Bowl.

[edit on 11/2/2006 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i hope they will never be able to hit any Christian country again !!!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Will al Qaeda hit within the U.S. again?

Al Qaeda? Probaly not.
Al CIAda? Probaly.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It saddens me to see that the spawn of Satan propaganda machine of the Islamofascists has convinced so many American people that the US goverment attacked and killed its own people.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
It saddens me to see that the spawn of Satan propaganda machine of the Islamofascists has convinced so many American people that the US goverment attacked and killed its own people.

While i can see where you are coming from,our govt killing its own people isnt farfetched at all. Operation northwoods is a prime example. A simple google or wiki search will do the trick. Also, it was shown that the gulf of tonkin incident that really drug us into vietnam didnt happen as they had said it did.
Our gov't tested syphilis (sp?) on blacks around tuskegee , and Brittain tested '___' on its own troops.

Tuskegee

Brittish '___'

Gulf of tonkin

[edit on 2-11-2006 by spanishcaravan]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
iran is going to attack in the gulf to bleed america of oil. time magazine to give tips on what is going on there. if this hitler gets the gulf and their freinds shut us off of oil we are in a world of hurt. no gas , no transportation, no goods , no food, revolution. our nations are running out of oil and now it is the battle for who controls the sources.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thanks Spanish,

I actually didnt mean it in that context, the past holds many attrociaties, crimes against Humanity, im talking modern times, all these people convinced the US government drove planes into the WTC, and are planning another.

Im merely saying the forces of evil seem to be making leaps and bounds in the Propaganda war and trying to turn Americas own people against her.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
and our gov't tested nukes on its troops in the desert at 10 mile intervals to see what happened to them. and was recorded down.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Thanks Spanish,

I actually didnt mean it in that context, the past holds many attrociaties, crimes against Humanity, im talking modern times, all these people convinced the US government drove planes into the WTC, and are planning another.

Im merely saying the forces of evil seem to be making leaps and bounds in the Propaganda war and trying to turn Americas own people against her.

"Im merely saying the forces of evil seem to be making leaps and bounds in the Propaganda war and trying to turn Americas own people against her."

I assume you mean George Bush/Chaeny/Rumsfeld/Fox News right?

Afterall,who paseed NR6166 and allowed torture and watering down Hapious Corpses?

Who allows NSA wiretapping?

Who is destroying the constitution and Bill of Rights?

Who went to war in Iraq based on lies?

Who crys terror but dosent close the borders?

So your right,the forces of evil are destroying this country,and its this administration.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Thanks Spanish,

Dude... Modern times?

Those were examples of modern times!
The trackrecord involved here is alarming to say the least.

He didn't even mention Agenent Orange, Gulf War Syndrom, the abuse of the Poor in the wake of Katrina, and the various outright lies that Bush used to unleash the dogs of war in violation of international law.

There's even more bad history for the US in modern times.

HOWEVER, given all that, I personally remain unconvinced and skeptical about the US Government causing 9/11 directly. I still believe that it was the result of US international interfearance and arrogance.

Still, the trackrecord leaves me to wonder about possible Administrative or Agency involvement.

As I said, I'm skeptical, but there's enough history for me to keep my opinions open and wonder about the truth as it's present via the offical line.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ok for those that arnt catching on i mean in the 21st century, lets let go of the 20th century for now, we can try learn from it but we cant fix it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join