It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sightings: Abstract clues of a Demonic Ritual

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

(2) More often than not, people who witness these objects have few if any side affects.I have seen strange objects in th sky and not once have I experienced anything negative due to their appearance.

Have you ever felt a chill when you feel something is watching you, but cannot explain it? That is fear that works in many ways, and could at times be supressed because it is at times unexplainable. We may not take the appearance of UFOs to being offensive. However it is. On a scale that is very small yet active, and feeding. That is fear from the unknown, fear that we don't know what UFOs are, and what there purpose is, fear that they can easily annihilate us, fear that collectively adds up. It's fear itself that gives them strength.

(3) There is the question as to why an ethereal being would need a vehicle of any sort.

UFO phenomena is a simple tool that demons undeniably would take notice for.

Edit: Additions to response x2 - 3rd response

[edit on 1-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

(2) More often than not, people who witness these objects have few if any side affects.I have seen strange objects in th sky and not once have I experienced anything negative due to their appearance.

Have you ever felt a chill when you feel something is watching you, but cannot explain it? That is fear that works in many ways, and could at times be supressed because it is at times unexplainable. We may not take the appearance of UFOs to being offensive. However it is. On a scale that is very small yet active, and feeding. That is fear from the unknown, fear that we don't know what UFOs are, and what there purpose is, fear that they can easily annihilate us, fear that collectively adds up. It's fear itself that gives them strength.

You don't fear things because they are necessarily "evil" though. You fear them because you do not understand them. Don't you think if you were in the presence of God, you'd be fearful? Does that make god "evil"? No. You would fear it because you/we don't understand it.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 1-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You don't fear things because they are necessarily "evil" though. You fear them because you do not understand them. Don't you think if you were in the presence of God, you'd be fearful? Does that make god "evil"? No. You would fear it because you/we don't understand it.

Yes, quite so, and a good point at that! I'd like to set in some relevance here that it is indeed true demons feed from dark energy that as you say, man dishes out. I once heard an alien encounter story of someone getting the oppertunity to meeting an alien. This alien was very tall and thin, its features were indeed frightening, that the man greeting the alien was stiff as a stone. The alien spoke telepathically and said, "do not be frightened." Yes, it is completely natural for human beings to be frightened of something they have not saw or know of. But as I explain this, we're drifting from the firm stand that aliens are possibly demons. My friends here who viewed the new Disclosure Project video release (we respectfully paid for) who had not even lasted through the second chapter, by firmly saying, "No." to what was being presented. There is a dark mystisism to do with the phenomena that is not only speculation or on ones accounts, but has a beneficial lesson to us all.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Demonic Image at Democratic Debate?:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

There is another perfect example of something demonic behind the scenes. This is all very scary stuff as I dig deeper into this type of phenomena and I don't know if I should continue trying to show and tell this to people. I may just have to stop it here. We'll see..

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

A famous quote is that a picture is worth a thousand storys.

Meaning no disrespect with this correction but it's actually: "A picture is worth a thousand words".

There is no denial that there is something dark and mysterious happening with UFOs. Don't you ever get that tingling feeling inside you that makes you feel frightened from the unknown?

Firstly let me say that you're very pleasant to converse with 7Ayreon, I really like the way you put your points across.

Ok, now it is I that will concede. I think I have to agree with you that something dark and mysterious is happening in regard to UFOs because they're certainly not in any hurry to land on the steps of anywhere and announce their existence. This would seem to imply that their either in cahoots with a secret government or deliberately being alouf!

As for that tingling feeling, yes, I do know it. But I will share with you a little secret (some secret though on a public forum). In my early twenties (about 8 years ago) when I first started seriously investigating ETs and UFOs I was struck by an absolute and total fear. What was worse was where I worked at the time had its building situated within an actual forest.

(A slight distraction for just a moment to explain this odd company in the forest. It was for IBM in Sydney Australia and they actually bought a piece of the state forest and built their tech centre within it. It was quite amazing, solid glass walls allowed you to see out into all the beautiful trees and wildlife in the area. They even won numerous environmental awards for being able to so effectively integrate their offices within a forest.)

But enough of my digression. In regard to my original point, I remember at times almost being paralysed by fear when it would be time to leave home and I would have to walk through a path in the forest (in winter it would be dark when I left) to get to the car park.

I could stand at the entrance of the building at times for up to 15 minutes summoning the courage to walk that path because somewhere strange, deep inside I was convinced a little grey would jump out and abduct me on the way to my car (about a 7 - 8 minute walk from the main building and through some quite deep foresty areas - path was lit though).

It was completely ridiculous, unfounded fear. My interest in the subject matter never waned though and I continued to investigate and read about Aliens/UFOs and I seemed to "grow" out of the fear.

Ironically I remember reading a thread on this site where someone explained the exact same circumstances of being really afraid when first investigating it, pushing past the fear and then becoming comfortable with the subject matter.

So, in a very long winded way, yes I know that tingling feeling inside from fear of the unknown.

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ayeron, while there is no doubt that there is a demonic presence in our political systems, what exactly does that have to do with UFOs?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here is an article written by a Christian that present the idea that "aliens" are actually angels of God

Aliens and Angels

As one can see, your hypothesis can be argued either way.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Is this whole thing about "aliens being demons"? I hate the opinions that most peoople make about aliens. They always say "they hate us, they hate our planet, and they want to kill us all!" or "Aliens hate us and want to claim this planent for our own." People need to learn to be more realistic! Just because the movies all show the aliens being bad and wanting to kill us doesn't mean its true! I like the movie .E.T because they give us the exact oposite image of aliens that most movies give us. .E.T needed our help and came to us. He didn't kill us all. So, what makes people think that all aliens are bad? Why can't they put more of their own perspective into ot. No not perspective, some common sense? How is it possible that all species of aliens are all out to kill us? Why can't there be nice aliens? I now this sounds weird, but thats the stupid part! We as human beings aren't even like that! Some of us are stupid and go around murderung poeple and doing all sorts of other things. But then some people are the nicest people in the world! So, why wouldn't aliens be the same? Is it possible that all aliens are evily blind and only like to kill people. If so, would'nnt they have wiped theirselves out of existence? This is why I believe that aliens can vary in personalities. The only reason people think the way they do about aliens is because they don't know anything about aliens, and neither do we. No one will know anything about aliens unless one walks up to you, and asks you to be his friend. Now, going back to the demon topic, not all aliens worship a demon! Some species of alien may not even know what a demeon is! All I'm saying is, aliens are not all the same. If they are anything like regular living things, they have MANY different religions, if any, and different personalities.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I only see the "demon" face in the WTC image

If there is such a thing as demons or the devil, apparantly, there is no physical description of Satan given in the Bible, except to say he is made of light. I read that somewhere, and forgot how it was explained in regards to the usual image of a hoofed creature running around with a pitchfork, and horns.

Who really knows if aliens exist, or demons. The only argument that seems worthy of calling aliens demonic, is that they seem to be teaching anti-Christianity, but that is only true if Jesus was real either. It isn't really aliens teaching it, but moreover people who seem to speak on behalf of them, claiming to talk to them, and delivering this message. They either channelled the message or claim to have received it at Area 51. Then you have to have a good look at who these people are, what are they "into". Rather than trying to verify if a claim is true, look at the source first.

However, the whole alien thing seems to be coming from a dark place. Or a facade being put forth by those who dwell in dark places. That may be humans, government or not, or it really may be demons attempting to lure the human race to "believe' on a mass level, which is all that would be needed.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
"aliens" are actually angels of God

Indeed they may just be angels of God, but let me correct you, they are the Fallen Angels of God.

I've included:
UFOS AND THE BIBLE - Aliens: the Angelic Conspiracy
www.mt.net...

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ayeron,I didn't mean to imply that I believe aliens are angels because I don't think they are either angels nor demons. I think they are exactly what has been claimed, extraterrestrial. I thought that I had made it clear that I don't think there is any way that these UFOs are piloted by ethereal beings. I guess not
I was just trying to show you,Ayeron, that the argument can and is argued the other way. I don't think aliens are angels of God or demons either.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I do find it strange why advanced beings far from home would need to kidnap people, take sperm samples and stick something up their arse.

I mean, why? Would'nt a race with super technology be able to say why they are doing this to the person they are abducting. I read a lot about them saying "your earth is in danger, the human race is at a crossroads" - and so on.
But never have they (to my limited knowledge) ever explained what they do with the samples.

I feel now, after some inward thinking, that there is a god, a satan and a Jesus. But that we also have the power to work miracles - Faith alone can move mountains.

I think we have evil and good alien beings and some talk to angels, and others to fallen. Afterall, they could be interdimensional, and anything of the spirit is too.

Why use technology? Because like some of our malevolent world leaders, they have traded long term love for short term power and esoteric and scientific knowledge. Lots of technological milestones have come out of war.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I do find it strange why advanced beings far from home would need to kidnap people, take sperm samples and stick something up their arse.

With such speculation to those popular UFOlogy terms of abducting and experiments, motives of that have already been circulated. They require samples of sperm for DNA/RNA analysis and research to contribute to genetic engeering for a cross-breed hybrid gray. As well as descrambling an important bloodline that follows all the way back to Adam and Eve (Banished Annunaki) to recover lost genes of superpowers of which is most important to the establishment of NWO by easily inserting reptilian agents undercover without interbred outcasts.

This is all done for the contribution towards planetary enslavement.

7A

[edit on 28-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I think that looking at smoke clouds is just like the old ink blot tests. The viewers sees what is in the minds eye, or what he/she wants to see. Me, I just see a puff of smoke.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by j1mb0

I mean, why? Would'nt a race with super technology be able to say why they are doing this to the person they are abducting. I read a lot about them saying "your earth is in danger, the human race is at a crossroads" - and so on.
But never have they (to my limited knowledge) ever explained what they do with the samples.

I find it stranger that "demons" would have to do this. Since "demons" supposedly have existed from the beginning,isn't it a safe assumption that they already know what comprises the human anatomy? I would think so. "Demons" would have no reason to pluck and prod at a human's body. A civilization that is light years away from us would because we are anatomically differenmt from them. They are curious.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I think that looking at smoke clouds is just like the old ink blot tests. The viewers sees what is in the minds eye, or what he/she wants to see. Me, I just see a puff of smoke.

Well, it depends on beliefs a little. If you belive in demons and stuff, then you will, most likely, see a demon in it. Now, this is only someimtes, depending on the person. I personally didn't see the demon in the Battle of LA until I looked at it for a few minutes, but I believe in demons.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   

(1) It would seem plausible to me that if these things were indeed demons, given the technology that these crafts possess, the human race would have been annihilated centuries ago.

Agree.

If superpowerful beings wanted us out of the picture, we wouldn't be typing this.

(3) There is the question as to why an ethereal being would need a vehicle of any sort.

(4) Then there is the question of how can an ethereal being, which I believe malevolent spirits to be, can even mobilize a physical vehicle.

I wish to advance the notion for people to consider.

Suppose an 'ethereal being', which I will reinterpret, as a 'other-dimensional' being might have physics to it as well. We must postulate that there are other "universes" or, perhaps, 'weakly coupled planes of existence' where "stuff" (which in our universe is mostly electrons, protons, neutrons and photons and lots of apparently pointless neutrinos) can exist which generally do not interact with our universe in their natural state so we don't see anything but our own dimensions, particle fields, and stuff. But perhaps in some circumstances these other worldly can, and these other beings know how to do so---and that some of the time it requires technology---perhaps using substances and things which are not available in our usual plane of existence. Maybe we're stuck here, and they aren't.

Re "etherial beings": An "ether" in the 19th century physics sense was actually a materialistic description of what was in empty space and carried electromagnetic radiation. That specific class of theories was disproven by experiment and Einstein's theory but modern physics has two different kinds of 'ether' in empty space, the metric of gravity and the sea of quantum mechanical 'vacuum states', both of which have observable effects.

In sum, I'm advancing the question whether "ghosts" or "interdimensional beings" have physics. And why not? Obviously if they exist it's not physics we presently know a thing about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join