It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Kappa Sigma's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Would just like some clarifcation here.

First I think it's very funny how a small group of people here continually think that people in politics don't take part in secret societies and what have you. I'm standing by my opinion that unless you are a member of a secret society, masonry or illuminated masonry and all that then chances are you will just be an average joe hack the rest of your life.

www.kappasigma.org...

It's asounding of what goes into fraternities actually comes from Freemasonry. Kappa Sigma especially. They adopted the Masonic/Satanic Pentagram, the Skull and Bones and Crescent Moon all of which are found in masonry.

I checked under the lists of business and politics and would like to ask how many of you know some of these people are masons?

Bob Dole is a confirmed mason I am aware of that, Newt Ginrich too. Key players in the Republican't party. Alot of these other people I haven't really heard of so I'm looking into it.

And for the record fraternities are related to freemasonry. I know a few people involved in fraternities now and at least one of them is on the path to becoming a mason. Suggestions from the higher authority.

I think we should cut the crap already. Although SS's do a few charitable things here and there I believe that all secret societies should be abolished. It doesn't look as though they are really improving our world. People are just getting together behind closed doors and furthering their own material well-being. CEO backscratching and the like. It's not doing our world any good and it's only going to get worse with the rise of the full police state. It will be interesting to see 20 years from now what has happened behind closed doors during these turbulent times. How I can't wait until the secrets are actually revealed.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundaddicted
people here continually think that people in politics don't take part in secret societies and what have you.

I don't recall anyone here saying that. Its known that many politicians, including presidents, have been masons, or in skull and bones, or in greek frats, or Elks Lodges, etc etc.

unless you are a member of a secret society, masonry or illuminated masonry and all that then chances are you will just be an average joe hack the rest of your life.

So everyone that's anyone is in a secret society?

It's asounding of what goes into fraternities actually comes from Freemasonry.

Well, since freemasonry is the oldest and most popular frat out there, its not surprising that other frats emulate them.

Bob Dole is a confirmed mason I am aware of that, Newt Ginrich too. Key players in the Republican't party. Alot of these other people I haven't really heard of so I'm looking into it.

What does it really matter? College frats are going to have people that end up being successful in them, thats largely because, right off the bat, you are starting with people that are getting a college education. There's bound to be some successul and influential people from them.

I know a few people involved in fraternities now and at least one of them is on the path to becoming a mason.

?
So what?

I believe that all secret societies should be abolished.

That'd be unconstitutional, free men have the right to have private meetings. You have no right to tell them that they can't hang out with each other.

It doesn't look as though they are really improving our world.

Please demonstrate this.

People are just getting together behind closed doors and furthering their own material well-being.

Please demonstrate this.

It will be interesting to see 20 years from now what has happened behind closed doors during these turbulent times. How I can't wait until the secrets are actually revealed.

You have no right to what private persons do on their own time, and you're, quite simply, not going to find out what happens nor convince everyone to kick down the doors of the lodges and frat houses and start rifling through their records.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Kappa Sigma's ritual can be found on some guy's myspace page in the blog section.

www.myspace.com/kappasigmaritual

join