It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kappa Sigma Question

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
First off I'm a master of the Kappa Sigma ritual which would make me know everything that you want to know. But all true Kappa Sigma's wouldn't tell anything about our ritual. Everyone on this forum that said anything should be debrothered. That's all

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randomsidekick

yep ur wrong... no wonder u got kicked out have no idea what it truly means....AEKDB to the brothers who know it

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
As a true brother of Kappa Sigma, I am very ashamed that so many people are so worried about masonic secrets and fraternity secrets. If you truly want to know about the organizations join them and see what they are about. Form brotherhoods as I have with my brothers. I love this fraternity with all my being, it has given so much to me in the mere 2 years i have been a part of it.

I helped found my chapter with 19 other guys. We take pride in our ritual and everything else that a true Kappa Sigma stands for. This thread disgusts me because of the former members of this great fraternity trying to divulge our secrets. As many others have said even if you read these they are just words to you and have no meaning. But to me and my true brothers they mean the world. I will always stand under the flag of Kappa Sigma reguardless of what anyone tells me.

AEKDB my brothers

Josh Goodrich
Grand Scribe--Pi Gamma Chapter
Initiate 1-26-2008
Pledged in 10-10-2006

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This post has made me chuckle a few times, even laugh out loud. The "secrets" of Kappa Sigma, and by secrets I mean full text of the ritual book which can be downloaded by anyone, can be found at the following link:

http://__._.uk/wiki/The_secret_Ritual_of_Kappa_Sigma_(1995)

It is a mixture of both Masonic and Knights Of Pythis ritual. The Knight of Pythias Where founded in the US after the American Civil War, so much for the italian connection, I guess it all does start with Bologna.

Also the Sigma Chi Ritual can be freely downloaded from the following link:

https://__._/wiki/The_secret_Ritual_of_Sigma_Chi%2C_2002

[edit on 13-10-2008 by bigred1000]

[edit on 13-10-2008 by bigred1000]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Honestly, frat guys, coming to this thread as anonymous posters and telling everyone that they are wrong isn't going to do anything. Your ritual has been exposed. Its over. You can threaten with lawyers all day long, but they haven't got a chance in the world against the Wikipedia Foundation.

Also, if you'd read your own ritual, you'd see that this sort of psychotic reaction is directly against what your brothers taught you

Seriously, its time to move on. Accept everyone knows your "secrets," and realize that it doesn't matter anyways. The value of secrets is what you learned from them, nothing more. The more time you spend denying reality the worse you make it on yourself.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
First off, I have some done some research for quite some time, and unfortunately, the translation of AEKDB posted here is incorrect. However, I believe that the rituals or secret information should only be divulged and taught to the fraternity's respected members. Yes, you must pay dues for the organization, but don't we as members of society pay bills as well? For example, if you live in a house, or are renting property, you have to pay for the priveledge of it's usage. Therefor, I do not believe that it is morally acceptable to try and learn the secrets and understand the order, when we have not devoted time as members or payed. It goes back to pride and ownership really. If I was in a secret order, I too would be upset if someone were trying to divulge the secrets of the organization and it's understanding, it is priveledged information, and I believe we should treat it as such. I can understand why the members would be upset. If someone were telling people every little secret about you but has never really been a part of your life, would you not be disgruntled? Or if someone barged into your home, trashed it, without any consideration or consolidation, would you not be slightly upset to say the least? It just comes down to plain and simple respect, and I can respect the organization. Afterall, they do many great things for the community, as well as military heroes.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It really is quite amusing to see what you guys come up with trying to dissect our ritual. i really hope you continue because i find it pretty amusing. thanks for a good laugh and AEKDB (which by the way you guys still havent gotten right)

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It's funny you say we still havn't gotten it right but here is a photocopy of your entire ritual book on wikileaks.

Oh yeah, I love the e-mail wikileaks legal department received from a "James H. S. Levine, Esq" who DEMANDS all the file be taken down for legal reasons.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The ritual book has been exposed. Anyone who is interested can read about your "secrets", like walking around a room, with one shoe taken off and being pushed off some steps on your way to Bologna.

I think I would probably be angered as well if I was unable to hold these top secrets over the heads of new pledges.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherforlife

I just tell the fools that A.E.K.D.B stands for

All
English
Kings
Drink
Beer

and tell them I cant explain the rest...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The Kappa Sigma ritual is similar to that of Free Masonary because the individual who wrote the ritual was a 32nd degree Mason. His influence is what makes the ritual. By the way, I feel that it is ridiculous that people are telling secrets of greek organizations. Get a life!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
whats funny is none of these translations are correct. youl never know

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join