It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kappa Sigma Question

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ok, to set things straight, being a member of a prominent Kappa Sigma chapter i would like to congratulate all of you who think that these post are correct. No one has even correctly translated AEKDB. There are only some minor points that are some what remotely close to any of our secrets. Also, to the guy who thought he could get back at those "spoiled rich kids", get a life. Its not their fault you didnt pay your dues. Secondly, to all the true Kappa Sigs that posted on this topic in outrage, I commended your striving committment to our brotherhood. Those of you who think you know our ritual, what you think is more than likely wrong, and this website is not the place to find out anything anyway. And to those of you who are bashing fraternities, you can't knock something you know absolutely nothing about, just give up.

AEKDB

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherhood87

Talk about arrogance (I hope you know your post comes across that way).

I find it amusing that so many on this forum are devoted to telling us all that freemasonry is some conspiratorial cabal out to rule us all when all of masonry's ritual has been published online, and even in your local library. Masons talk openly about most of their ritual, and even parts they don't talk about out of honor are available for all to read.

And yet here is a fraternity that is guarding its supposedly secret ritual, which is in reality just a copy of masonic ritual, but with some unique spins. Where is the outrage? Where are the people claiming Kappa Sigma is in a diabolical cabal to rule us all?

But I guess those claims aren't as sexy, eh?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Remember your oath

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Hamartia]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
All you guys who try and figure out what the secrets of Kappa Sigma will get their ass beaten by hundreds and hundreds of brothers. It's stupid to try and figure out what everything means. And i hope that all you brothers who got expelled or whatever happened to you and you start to tell people what it means, think about the secrets, ritual, everything that you will be hurting and ruining. This has been the most secret fraternity and i'm very proud to be apart of it. Please don't let anyone know our secrets. I don't care how bad your experience was, show some class and respect us.

P.S. To you guys who don't pay your dues. You are morons. Don't even try to pull the oh we have plenty of money to stay financially stable. Because think about it, if you do that and then other people start doing that, then how could we be financially stable if you and other don't pay their dues.

A.E.K.D.B. to all my brothers

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappa_Pi_612
All you guys who try and figure out what the secrets of Kappa Sigma will get their ass beaten by hundreds and hundreds of brothers. It's stupid to try and figure out what everything means. [snip] I don't care how bad your experience was, show some class and respect us.

P.S. To you guys who don't pay your dues. You are morons. [snip]
A.E.K.D.B. to all my brothers

Interesting you'd threaten to have peoples asses beaten, call them "stupid" and "morons" yet ask for a display of class and respect.

Will someone please lock this tread? This has been ridiculous from page 1.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Just want to say it's the truth. I'm sticking up for my fraternity because it's complete crap that people would try that.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
I know that you can't generalize but EVERY person that I have ever met that joined a college fraternity did it to get drunk and laid,not because they were seeking some ancient wisdom or esoteric knowledge.

yes but thats because none of them have anything ancient to give. KS was started in 1400 under a different name, and you will find not a single true thing about the ritual or meanings of the signs anywhere, for the oath will never be broken by a true brother, and a true brother is the only one who will ever know the true meanings. That is how it has been for over 600 years, and as how it shall remain, bound by death.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trixxx
yes but thats because none of them have anything ancient to give. KS was started in 1400 under a different name, and you will find not a single true thing about the ritual or meanings of the signs anywhere, for the oath will never be broken by a true brother, and a true brother is the only one who will ever know the true meanings. That is how it has been for over 600 years, and as how it shall remain, bound by death.

Sorry to burst your bubble Trixxx, but I have a photo-copy of the Kappa Sigma ritual. It's entitled "The Ritual of Kappa Sigma. Privately Composed and Printed Under Authority of the Supreme Executive Committee." It goes on to say "This book when not in use, should be kept in the custody of the proper officer, under lock and key."

Yes, I've read it. I know the traditional history and the "different name" it was allegedly founder under, etc. It is not my purpose to discuss that on a list such as this, but I point this out because you obviously don't realize how un-secret a lot of so-called "secret" things are. I know several others (like myself) who collect and study fraternal society rituals and have a copy of Kappa Sigma and several others. "bound by death" sounds good to say...but it simply isn't so.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I love how you are all brothers, until they cant afford to pay their dues, then they are morons.....

Frats seriously make me LOL.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Congratulations to the people who "collect fraternity ritual books". Maybe when I'm feelin' lonely, I will scour the Earth looking for college "kids" rituals. Hell, maybe I can even "initiate" my friends in my living room.

Reeks of "missed oppurtunities" if you ask me.

To the person who claims I (or ANY Kappa Sig) will look back on this some day and feel silly, or that my fraternity secrets are a joke, I want to let them know that I am long out of college. I am an alumni officer for a tri-state district, and I interact with brothers from age 18-90+ on a daily basis: none of which would stay involved if they felt like their ritual is a joke.

To the person who is pusscrying because Kappa Sigma has no place on this website.. I agree with you. However, it's here so [snip] and get over it. If you don't want to read about it, don't click the link. Obviously something is drawing your mouse there, and unfortunately for all of is, it's your own pulse.

No one claimed Kappa Sigma's ritual is the most secret information on the planet. Unless you are an initiated member, the ritual will mean nothing to you. If you were a member and you aren't (for whatever reason) anymore, then I will stand by my previous statement: you are not worthy. [snip]. You make it tough for the true leaders of the order to continue to run a successful organization, and we're GLAD you're GONE.

I respect all of my brothers trying to stand up for what is right,
but unfortunately for us the world is full of IDIOTS.
Oh well, makes it easier for Kappa Sigs to succeed.

AEKDB

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The ritual is designed for you to worship an Idol,

removing you from God's favor.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rotarychris7

actually, you're pretty close to what the actual meaning is. i can't tell you the real meaning cuz i'm bound by secrecy.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

WHAT THE #?!!!! WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT? HAVE YOU NO LOYALTY?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

what the hell is this? you hafe no idea what your talking about.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by baehr7160

can anyone please tell me what we were originally founded as? i am a brother. i can be tried by a certain word or words and a sign and a grip. i have no idea what our original name was. my e-mail is [email protected].

[edit on 30-4-2008 by baehr7160]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by baehr7160

DO NOT SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE! EVEN THOUGH THEY MAY SAY THEY ARE A BROTHER. THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO KNOW OUR STUFF JUST TO TRY AND GET CLOSER. IF YOU ARE A BROTHER, GO TO YOUR CHAPTER AND LOOK IT UP FROM YOUR RITUAL BOOK. I REPEAT, DO NOT TELL ANY ONE ANYTHING THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW PERSONALLY. I know all my true brothers will not say anything to anyone they do not know personally, but this if for all the new guys who do not know better.

AEKDB Brothers

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have been reading this thread with some interest. I am a highschool senior who will be going to college next fall. I know some Kappa Sigmas who have invited me and some of my friends to visit their house.

Hmmmm. I wonder if I should go "undercover" to see what all the fuss is about.

Will report back in a year or so..

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i find a lot of this type of stuff kind of funny, its human nature to be envious of the unknown. I remember when I first joined the Order of DeMolay one of my friends was practically begging me to tell him the grips of the initiatory and De Molay degrees, so I gave him a fake one and he shut up

what originally caught my eye was this whole thread since about 2 months ago the head advisor for Area 1 (i think he said it was like virginia to maine) came to Rutgers to see if anyone was interested in re-opening the Gamma Upsilon chapter that was once here. as I am one of the guys that is interested in re-opening of the chapter I wanted to see what this thread had to say. One thing that I can point out is why would a greek fraternity have a french motto?? I seen at least two of the brothers here use the greek letter delta instead of D in AEKDB which makes total sense. even though I currently know very little about kappa sigma I can say that the meaning that were posted here probably arent correct.

As for hazing its both good and bad, i pledged kappa delta rho at my old university and was brutally mind #ed by one of the old guys that was a huge meat head. To whoever said "how can you call someone who has abused and disrespected you a brother?" this is totally true, the guy that hazed me and my pledge brothers singled me out and would say # like "if you cross I will never call you my brother" or "why are you still here? we dont even like you" and scream at my constantly even outside of pledging hours like on the ride from the house to the university campus which was a good 15 minutes. but slight hazing does bring you closer together with your pledge brothers, if the hazing doesnt have a meaning behind it its pointless..

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by revealer2

I knew some KS's at my school and they seemed to be for the most part the run of the mill frat boys. There was nothing especially good or bad about them.

If I were you, I would hold off on the whole frat thing. You do not need to be a frat member to go to parties and get drunk. Frats throw big parties to attract and recruit new members, and if you are a decent guy, any frat on campus would be glad to have you at their party so they could have a chance to recruit you.

My advice to you is to dedicate your time and energy to activities that are going to develop yourself. Fraternity life does little to develop the skills you will need in the real world. Activities like: sports, student government, drama, doing research projects for professors, music, and pre-professional societies will look more impressive on your resume and will make you a better person.

The only caveat is that at some schools, Greek life is huge and over 50% of the population is in the Greek system. It may very well be true that at the school you are going to, almost everybody is Greek. If this is the case, do make a point of trying to find non-Greeks (who are not Geeks) and see what they have to say about being non-Greek at a Greek dominated school. Perhaps it is possible to have a good experience at a Greek dominated school, without becoming Greek.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
ppl, i am an brother. And i just want to put my two cents in.

If you are not a brother, and you are never planning on being a brother, then the ritual has no meaning to you. EVEN IF you steal a ritual book and memorize it cover to cover does not mean you were initiated. I think that the ritual only has meaning to its members, so even if i know the ritual of TKE that doesnt mean i will appreciate it at all.

one last note: hazing is #ed up, we do not promote it and if you are hazed and are pledging for the Kappa Sigma Fraternity just call the national office, and take care of the dumbasses.

Thank you and good lick on all of your quests to find out what our ritual is.

Please leave it be if you are not even planning on being a brother, it will mean nothing even if you do know.

AEKDB to all true brothers

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join