It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kappa Sigma Question

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
whats funny is none of these translations are correct. youl never know

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Who cares about this frat boy garbage anyway? They have no secrets worth knowing. They don't do anything important.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jaybirdg18

Kappa Sigma blows

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The Big O

You're tellin the truth man. I'm also a brother, and you hit the nail on the head. Even if you guys find out what the symbols mean and what all of the secrets are, they won't mean much to you. Anyone can find out what the greek letters are, but only a brother has the deeper meaning in his heart. Also, you will never get this information from a Sig if he is upholding A.E.K.D.B. So trying to is not worth your while.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
many have tried to decifer AEKDB, but i hate to to tell you no one has ever been able to do so succesfully, 2ndly i have seen just about every definition online for, but have yet to see the correct one. Even if you somehow where to luck into the correct translation, you would never trully understand what it means, I can look up what happiness means but until i experience it i would never understand what it trully meant, just like being a kappa sigma, and that is what AEKDB stands for.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
To those who are not Kappa Sigmas and have supposedly spilled the "ritual", be it true or not, that's low and immature. To that one who called people 'fraternity-boys' how sad that you release information that was not given to you in the first place, you show that your maturity level isn't any better. As a member of another secret society I would be very upset if someone who was not part of my society spill our secrets to others, because that would be beyond our control. Secrets get out, but it takes someone of true wisdom and respect for all societies to keep those secrets even if they are not your own. If masonry and Kappa Sigma rituals are similar, and you claim to be a masonry, and you spill kappa Sigma secrets then you are only hurting yourself as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ryanatxp2002

I am A Kappa Sigma Active and all i have to say to this post is A.E.K.D.B. Brother!

Kappa Sigma
Spring 2008
Nu-Tau

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Nothing on this thread is correct!

However, I do like reading what everyone's inturpretation of out signs, symbols, and ritual are. But sadly, I must let everyone know that unless you are a brother, you won't find out anything we keep secret. It's not written down in any books or found on any webpage. And even brothers who have disaffiliated or been dropped due to various reasons have enough respect for the fraternity and respect for their "brothers" to reveal anything.

Interested? Then RUSH!!

AEKDB

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
AEKDB of course stands for: All English Kings Drink Beer...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I am a new member of Kappa Sigma, being initiated only two weeks ago. First of all, when you say that Kappa Sigma copied the Free Masons well as I've been told, I think it was Stephen Alonzo Jackson who was a Free Mason so you can see the connection between the two. Honestly, you guys think you know what AEKDB means and what the ritual means but to everyone you don't understand it until you are part of it. It's ridiculous wanting to expose these secrets. I honestly believe in this and you guys are ridiculously stupid if you think you understand Kappa Sigma. There are secrets in secrets.

A.E.K.D.B.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappasigmar

You my friend is what they call a pussy.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
dude, maybe you were expelled from the order because you were a disloyal brother, or didn't understand the oath you took to protect our customs, or maybe it was because you're an idiot and have no idea what our secret codes mean; the actual meaning of AEKDB is no where's close to what you have disclosed in your reply. Also; you have no honor for refusing to support our brotherhood by not paying dues and for trying to reveal (no matter how incredibly inaccurate your information was) our secrets, you should be ashamed of yourself and it's no wonder you couldn't cut it as a Kappa Sigma. You probably thought that founding brother Arnold stoo for Benedict Arnold and not George Miles you turncoat. Do us all a favor and recognize your shortcomings instead of being spiteful against our order, because it is clear that initiating you was a mistake. This is why you will never understand the true meaning of AEKDB.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by soundaddicted

AEKDB= Brothers at Heart Throughout Life

Sorry guys had to do it

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
AEKDB= Brothers at Heart Throughout Life

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Kappa Sigma is a privalege. Not everyone is worthy of the title. If you are not a member of the fraternity then you dont deserve to know. Its that simple, and if you are a member that dropped, why would you even think about revealing such secretcy. You were trusted and I hope that you understand what your doing. Its violates so much.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by randomsidekick

wrong. ya dont know what your talking about. good thing you got kicked out

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave8753
This thread needs to be removed immediately.

Never have I ever seen this horrid abuse of privliged information.
I hope all of you who are brothers and are running your mouths get expelled ASAP.

FYI: 63 of my chapter's members have sent an e-mail to nationals containing this link and we encouage every brother who sees this to do the same.

Priviledged Information?
Are you all for real? More disclosure..end secret evil societies...
When something is no longer secret.... is open to all...it is no longer anything to fear...and is no longer a threat. Be true to yourself.

Yuk.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by repeat1000

It's actually translates into "Brothers IN heart for life" but let's not quibble about the specifics. The AEKDB itself stands for the original Latin or Italian (I Forget) and forgive the spelling of this but Adelphi (Brothers) En (In) Kardium (Heart) Diu Bia (For Life). Mystery solved.... END THREAD

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randomsidekick

You are far from it. The secrets behind our letters will not be given out freely, so you're wasting your time trying to research them. I doubt you were even initiated. You're NOT Kappa Sig material. Even if a real brother got deactivated, he is proven to be to decent of a fellow to saba- toge the brotherhood. So if you're reading this and you're not a brother, give up and grow up. You'll never know what it's like to be a brother of Kappa Sigma!

Walley
A.E.K.D.B.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join