It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it comes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Could this be the new world order? The European countries combining into one super power to climb above the America. The EU has made plans to make its borders guarded by an agency. This takes place in Jan. 2005. This could be the start of WW3.

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2003/11/12/wbord12.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/11/12/ixworld.html&secureRefresh=true&_requestid=22654
Just a thought

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I dont think its the NWO. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. Very Interesting!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well it certainly has a bit of NWO air or odor to it. However I wouldn't hold my breath, I think plans and implementing them are two different stories completely. Alot can happen between now and 2 years from now that could change history before this goes into effect..

Who knows..guess we just sit on our porches and wait for the inevitable..

[Edited on 11/11/03 by magestica]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
A lot could happen in the next two years, yes, that's true, but if somehow Bush and Co. are still in office, I can see something drastic happening. With Tony Blair stabbing his country and AmeriKKKa and in the back, and France, Germany, and whoever else all ready being on the # list, I really see tensions rising, unless Bush is gone.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Quote:
kaoszero

posted on 11-11-2003 at 10:31 PM

A lot could happen in the next two years, yes, that's true, but if somehow Bush and Co. are still in office, I can see something drastic happening. With Tony Blair stabbing his country and AmeriKKKa and in the back, and France, Germany, and whoever else all ready being on the # list, I really see tensions rising, unless Bush is gone.

I know a lot can happen but do you really think it could be any different in two years if someone else was president? It couldn't make much a differnce.
more....
news.independent.co.uk...
tariffs on the U.S...?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
good info....this is definetly a sign that somethins a brewin!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow
Quote:
kaoszero

posted on 11-11-2003 at 10:31 PM

I know a lot can happen but do you really think it could be any different in two years if someone else was president? It couldn't make much a differnce.
more....
news.independent.co.uk...
tariffs on the U.S...?

In terms of foreign policy, someone of the democrat persuasion in office might help. I was trying to have a positive outlook on things. In all honesty, I'm fairly confident that something bad will happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There are no surprises here.

The liberals in the US are so desparate to get back on the dole, government jobs and contracts after being out for a few years, that they will promise the elite controllers anything to get back into power.

They will serve up the US to the OWO centric Euro order in order to take care of themselves. Beware this outcome you liberals and all it implies.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I didn't know Europe HAD any frontiers. LOL

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I cant understand why some people in here blame so much on one political leader. It takes a governement of thousands to accopmlish anything these days. You're new world order has just as much ties to democratic president WJC as it does to GB senior. Go around blaming the leaders all you want. The people you should be blaming are the common people like your neighbors, relatives, and friends that dont care enough to change the fact that our entire government is riddled with corruption. IN BOTH PARTIES. Polotics are irrelevant anymore. Republicans scare people into believeing the government is taking too much of their money and misusing it (which it is). Democrats take issues like race and scare specific groups of people into thinking they will lose certain benefits (That we pay for) or status in society. AND NONE OF IT MEANS A DARN THING BECAUSE YOUR POLITICAL LEADERS DONT CARE. Some may in rare instances. But its not all one guy. The problems in society and the tendencies towards things like the new world order stem all the way back into the kennedy era. Even before that. We The People have to stand up and make our voices heard. We need to change the way things are run in the government. I dont like the fact that our constitution is going away. At least if it is...We The People should have some say in what happens. Stand up for ourselves. Vote. Make a difference.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
not the content..but it's so long?? Whats the dealio? I have to scroll all the way to CHINA to read everyones comments...

Anyway, What makes you so sure Bush will be president this next term? And what makes you so sure if he's not..that things are going to get any less dramatic for America? It's not necessarily the top dog in office that makes all the decisions..it's the hidden wolves we don't see and blame.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
As I mentioned before, I was merely being optimistic. Seapeople--I realize that I can't blame JUST ONE leader, but at the moment, Tony Blair and Bush have been in bed together, than backstabbing. I merely was using that as an example.
magestica--pardon my sarcasm, but if it is his NEXT term, he must be president, or else it will be someone else's term. The next presidential term, hell, I have no idea who is going to be president. I was going with worst case scenario. I know it's not the top dog in office that makes decisions. If someone else is in office, I'm not saying things will get better. Look at the poor bastard in office during the depression, of course FDR gets credit for fixing the depression although it took the effort required to ramp up production for WWII to actually do it.

In short, my previous post was probably either rash and stupid, or entirely too short and too many conclusions were jumped to. Please ignore the man behind the curtain...

*edit* originally by Seapeople "You're new world order has just as much ties to democratic president WJC as it does to GB senior." I realize that WJC and GB senior have just the same ties as Whistleass does, please don't assume I'm just here hating on republicans. I hate government, not a certain political party.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by kaoszero]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Rephrasing here as to not sound totally ignorant

What makes you certain Bush will be the next leader of America? I'm not sure he will actually..this is why I asked.

For the record, I wrote *this* next term, not *his*

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Rephrasing here as to not sound totally ignorant

What makes you certain Bush will be the next leader of America? I'm not sure he will actually..this is why I asked.

For the record, I wrote *this* next term, not *his*

Sorry, my bad. Didn't mean to burn you, if you took it that way. I still have a suspicion that for some reason that the next "election" will either be botched like the last, or that something will happen, and it will be suspended due to national crisis. Just a suspicion, I have no hard proof of anything.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
And I *agree* with you. I just never saw it as worth blaming the leader/president. I have always firmly believed that it's those standing behind the man in the shadows that make all the calls he generally get's the blame for by the people..It's just an awkward way I've always viewed heay politics and leadership..there is always someone seemingly in charge..

I don't think he will be our next president. I think it's going to be someone who will make us all forget who the hell Bush was. Again I *agree* here..Just am undecided how to add my minds creation on this whole deception of the people thing

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
kaos,

prove to me that removing Bush will change anything and I will have it done.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
kaos,

Wise words my dear ATS friend..very wise
And thus the reason(s) I stopped coming into political areas of this board long ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
kaos,

That sounds just like what George Soros said.

"America, under Bush, is a danger to the world," Soros said. Then he smiled: "And I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is."

An aide said Soros welcomes the scrutiny. Soros has become as rich as he has, the aide said, because he has a preternatural instinct for a good deal.

Asked whether he would trade his $7 billion fortune to unseat Bush, Soros opened his mouth. Then he closed it. The proposal hung in the air: Would he become poor to beat Bush?

He said, "If someone guaranteed it."

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You're overreacting. It isn't an EU border guard, just an agency to coordinate border control on a European level,

But plans for the agency have raised concerns that it may be the first step towards the creation of an EU border guard.

This notion has been fiercely denied by Justice and Home Affairs Commissioner Antonio Vitorino, who said last month that this agency will "not replace the responsibility of member states to be in charge of their own border controls" but the aim is to have a more "coherent and efficient coordination" of land-border control, air-border control and maritime control centres.

euobserver.com...

Though, I admit that it could very well lead to a common EU border guard in the long term. I'm don't know yet if it's a good thing or not. I'll have look into it.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow
Could this be the new world order? The European countries combining into one super power to climb above the America. The EU has made plans to make its borders guarded by an agency. This takes place in Jan. 2005. This could be the start of WW3.

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2003/11/12/wbord12.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/11/12/ixworld.html&secureRefresh=true&_requestid=22654
Just a thought

I believe it is what biblical prophecy refers to as the Revived Roman Empire.

top topics

join