It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chris columbus uso reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ive just finished researching on USO's which i think stands for unidentified swimming object if ya didnt already know and aparently christopher coloumbus has recored that he and his crew watched a uso duck and dive in and out of the water they were cigar shaped. So i dont think people would have haoxed this type of thing back in this time because flght was not yet invented.also a modern version took place in shag harbour back in 1967 i believe it was were an aledged ufo crashed into the harbour and swam to a military base about 30miles away which then made it a uso. I dont know to much about USO's so im hoping some of you do so post anythig you have here please im really interested in this. i would post the link to this but it was on a tv show.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
etcontact.net...
It was described much differently on the tv show but its the same thing.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spookymulder

unidentified SUBMERGED object.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
its Unidentified submerged object, thats not new news however.

The more I look into these things... What if all UFO's submerge underwater and that their base of operations is out in the ocean somewhere. They have to go straight up and out of our world to distract us.. but what is about 5 seconds to them... who cares? What if the "aliens" were the elite part of our human race that only wish to protect and they are hiding from people like our politics
lol thats an interesting though... or perhaps we've been harboring aliens on our planet for a long time... (Watch Abyss... that movie had to come from somewhere
)

Christopher Columbus... did he see anything? Probably... Sometimes the elite in the world that arent greedy have to possess a higher source of knowledge to survive... Before we advance as a society we have to do away with our false governments... otherwise they will use technology to wipe us all out like they have done in the past.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

It is more likely that the crafts (where ever they are from) have the ability to submerge underwater. think about it, if they could travel the galaxy at faster-than-light speeds, it could definately go underwater...and probably go really fast too

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
History channel did something on this, I saw the reanimation and it was like a glowing UFO that was "flying" underwater, Columbus and the crew saw it, they also saw it emerge and hover over the ship. The date may have been around August, 1492. I love that the History channel comes out with these things, the fact that such a well known media says these things are much more believable to the public than the ordinary whistle blower.
edit on 1-2-2011 by greyer because: better

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
he recorded two main sightings....the first on sept 11......then on october 11.....plus others
those crazy dates

top topics

join