It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus Christ at His First Supper Predict His Last Supper?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is basically a question of whether you believe Jesus Christ is God, the Son of God, or neither. Choose from the following:

1) Jesus Christ is God, All-Knowing, and therefore predicted His Last Supper at His First Supper (as an embryo, infant, or child).
2) Jesus Christ is the Son of God, part-knowing and predicted His Last Supper at His First Supper.
3) Jesus Christ is not God nor the Son of God, part-knowing, and did not predict his Last Supper at his First Supper.
4) Jesus Christ is not God nor the Son of God, not-knowing, and did not predict his Last Supper at his First Supper.

I choose 1) because I believe in the Holy Trinity and that their (His) Spiritual Bond has never been nor will ever be broken.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech

I choose 1) because I believe in the Holy Trinity and that their (His) Spiritual Bond has never been nor will ever be broken.

Jesus(who is God) was seperated from God the Father and the Holy Spirit, at a certain point on the cross and had all sin placed on Him.

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Number 2 is the accurate one. I still have yet to have anyone answer my question. If Jesus is God rather than the SON of God, like he said he was over,and over, and over again, then why did he pray to his Father who was in Heaven? I have yet to have the Jesus is God proponents answer that for me.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Could He have been fully opening to God's World AGAIN, rather than being partially open because of His interactions with humans and others on earth? So, does God pray to Himself? We humans pray to ourselves. So, there is a manifestation of self-prayer in the Universe when we are trying to do our best. Hasn't God experienced everything in the history of the Universe and the future of the Universe including self-prayer?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I still have yet to have anyone answer my question.

There is God the Father, God the Son(Jesus), God The Holy Spirit. I'm probably not going to answer this to your satisfaction. The three are distinct, but they are one God.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Who can best explain why a human being can be God, with or without referring to the Bible or other Sacred Book? Offer it in Spiritual and/or Scientific terms.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Did Jesus Christ at His First Supper Predict His Last Supper?

Yes...when he was breast feeding for the first time, he looked up at Mary and said, "I think I will have my last supper some time during my 33rd year," and then continued to feed.........

It's amazing how well he could speak when he was just a feww hours old!! That Jesus was amazing!! i think I read about this in "The Weekly World News."

:shk:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

There is God the Father, God the Son(Jesus), God The Holy Spirit. I'm probably not going to answer this to your satisfaction. The three are distinct, but they are one God.

Sounds like 3 gods to me. Sounds very Pagan!!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
How does one explain the supernatural and inexplicable? By its very nature it is unexplainable, which is where faith comes in, the promise of things unseen.

Jesus Christ was fully man and fully God, and His prayer in Gethsemane the night before His crucifixion is one of the truly awe inspiring events in all of religious history. What He said about his relationship to the Father that night was, "I am in Him, and He is in Me. Whoever has seen Me has seen the Father."

Yes, he was separated from the Father for the one and only time briefly on the cross when he became sin for us. The sacrificier was the sacrifice, and his blood covered all of our sins for all time. Then he said, "It is finished." and released Himself to rejoin the Father.

Anyone here familiar with the concept of a kinsmen redeemer?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising

Anyone here familiar with the concept of a kinsmen redeemer?

Thank you for bringing up the concept. For those unfamiliar with the concept, check out the following:

www.angelfire.com...

Love and Peace to All!!!

new topics

top topics

join