It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcism/Hitler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose? It is based on the true story of Anneliese Michel. I was looking into her story and it said one of the demons she was said to be possed by was Hitler. I don't know if this is suppose to be in this forum but I didn't know where else to put it. How could it have been Hitler since no one could have proved he was dead in 1976...he would have been really old but they never found his body and have no clue if he ran away and hid and didn't die.

What are your thoughts on Hitler being one of Anneliese Michel's demons and whether he didn't commit suicide.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I actually own the movie. Great movie.. I have never really been able to read anything about the girl because I didn't know her real name.. Thanks for the info.

By the way, I doubt if it was Hitler that possessed her. Most likely it was the same demon that possessed Hitler though. The demon's name is Ahriman.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
sweet thanks..
if you want info go to www.wikipedia.org and search the girls name, it tells you all about her story.

new topics

join