It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military UFO video (1997)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
im sry if this has been posted once before but i thought this was a very convincing video (which dose not occur regualy on youtube) it shows a close up of a ufo from a military camera and theres even radio diologe talking about what they are seeing. So its either an expensive hoax or the real thing
www.youtube.com...

Again im sry if this has been posted or debunked before.

[edit on 31/10/2006 by spookymulder]

[edit on 31/10/2006 by spookymulder]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Your link seems to be a image not a video.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
yep sry bout that i had my photo bucket link still copied all sorted now though

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Great Vid, to me it does show a clear picture of a ufo because it cannot be a weather ballon with the movement that it is making or anytype of aircraft that the general public is aware of.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Have seen this before and it probably has been discussed here before, but still a very cool video!

It would be good if the audio could be cleared up, I think you can just about make out the pilot saying he doesn't know what the object is bit unsure though!

What airforce was this supposedly filmed by? I seem to be thinking Mexican for some reason.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This is the late 1994 Nellis Range UFO video made famous from the television show, Sightings.

The most information and investigation on the video that I have seen online is contained at the below link.

www.roswellproof.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
some of the screenshots and close up on that site just prove that is not a balloon or a jet plane. With this certain video its too blurry and fuzzy to make out what it is for sure but im postive its not the above things. I think this is definatly a UFO and im gonna look through that video a few more times and also see if i can see any other reports of UFOs fitting the same description.

new topics

top topics

join