It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, "IF" I was abducted, how would I know for sure?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Techsnow.... I would freak out if my face was scratched up!!! I am so particular about it! I just feel real sleepy some times....

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
try these;

when the phone ring don't answer straight away, take a guess about who it may be,
try this even when the door goes if you don't have a full glass front door & cant see who's there till you open it,

as for being telepathic, to test your skills out, try sitting facing your sister or anyone- (try this with & without distractions like the tv or radio on as long as it Emmit's a signal) -& try guessing what shes thinking & vice versa, also try placing your feelings in her mind & see if she can tell how you feel, then theres the taste of things you remember, try thinking of a food & ask what taste shes getting,

as for telekinesis, mind moving matter, you should try moving the feeling of heat or cold through your body, take the energy you imagine from either your heart or brain then try channeling it through your arm to your hand & let it build up until you feel its time to release, its easiest to notice any effects if you direct your energy toward water (obviously water thats undisturbed) theres also drawing energy from one thing to direct on another,

we've all tried weird stuff like this I'm sure, whether it was as a child or an adult.

please don't ask me do i think I'm some sort of jedi master, my answer is no
& this stuff was around way before george lucas was born.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelofmercy
As for the abilities I had as a child, I only wish I could do those things today. I can say I am somewhat of a psychic and just "know" when something is not right and my friends tell me that when they think of me I will call them. I was very very young when I communicated with my sister telepathically. We still have a extremely strong connection and I know if something is wrong with her before she even calls(she had 5 strokes at 26 and had invasive breast cancer at 33). I have not been able to move things with my mind since I was about 3.

As for your last question regarding the telekinesis... I would only show my sister who was a year younger than me. She was my baby and my mom says I was a little mommy to her. One of my tricks was that when she communicated to me that she was thirsty, I would float her bottle into her crib! I was just a babe myself(probably 2 1/2 or 3, but I thought it was fun! I vividly remember these things so even though they sound way out there, I know they happened. Thanks for your support and kind words, Angel

Hi Angel!

Would you mind telling us your ancestry? Trying to get a fix on what the aliens zero in on.

Also, I know you said that you would only show your little sister the telekinesis, but perhaps a time or two an adult got a glimpse? And if so, did they tell you it was not right to do that? Or, did the abilities leave as you learned to read, or when you started school? I'm looking for the reason behind the loss of these abilities, though some portion remains.

Am really intriqued by your memories,

Highest regards,

STM

[edit on 3-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Eddie.. Thanks for suggesting the exercises. I have tried some of them in the past and will definitely try the matter exercise soon. I frequently do know who is calling my home or office before I pick up the phone especially if I am quitely resting or not intently working on a project. I guess my problem with re-developing these abilities is that I am hyper and have a very difficult time concentrating on things other than work,family or the task at hand. It is very hard for me to sit quietly and concentrate. I feel like my mind is constantly thinking and processing and even have a hard time sleeping occassionally because, in the terms of close friends and family,"I think too much". I can say that when my sister was sick with her strokes and cancer that I seemed much more in tune with her than I was when she was well. One time right after her third stroke (About 13 years ago), she had a headache.I wanted to try something so I put my hands on her head and prayed to God that the h/a would go away and concentrated on her head. She said my hands got really warm(I could feel them too) and that the headache went away. I was only successful that one time and therefore I do not consider that to be an ability. Also ..A lot of people tell me that I am "psychic". I have a lot of deja vu and can just feel when something is not right. For example.. On September 11, 2001, I woke up with a feeling of foreboding. My stomach hurt and I could feel bad vibes. I feel bad on days that bad things happen before they happen. If I want someone to call me, I think really hard that I want them to call, and they will call. I do not consider these "talents" to be gifts however. I really just take them for granted!Again thanks for your reply, I think all of this stuff (abduction, psychic powers, telekinesis etc) is related and I hope noone is mad that we are digressing a bit! Take Care, Angel

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hey STM, Thanks for your questions. My ancestry is as follows... On my mom's side... 80% German, 20% English. My dad's side.... 60% Native American, 20% German, 20% Eastern European(maybe Hungarian?). The combo makes for some strange looks... I have very blue eyes that turn green when I am angry or upset,very high cheekbones, fine but wavy reddish blond hair, fair skin that tans really dark without burning in the sun and have very little hair on my body(I do not have to shave my legs very often). Weird huh? My mom's mom is RH negative (which is a alien bloodline?). My mom's dad is a Mason(before someone asks) and mom's mom is an Eastern star. My Maternal Grandparents are the most loving couple on the planet and I owe them everything. I love them dearly. My Maternal Grandpa and I are very close. My dad's parents are dead and we never were close. They were alcoholics that brawled a lot with bad tempers! In terms of my abilities.. I stopped being able to telepathically communicate with my sister at around 5 when I went to school. Probably because I was away from her all day. My ability to move things at will ended around the time I learned to read at the age of 3. I was too busy reading books to focus on it I guess. Hope this answers your questions. Talk soon, Angel

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Not to be rude but I think this thread got highjacked.

Angel your happenings are interesting and many of us have questions but I think you nead to start a thread for yourself. Please don't take me as being mean I am not trying to being nasty.

As for the person who started this thread I would like to say this:

When people say I had a dream you must remember this... with a dream you will forget in time. With an abduction you will not forget. If you are asking yourself could this have happened to me go with what your gut tells you not someone else.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sorry Observe.. I was thinking the same thing! No harm taken and I appreciate you getting the post back on track because it is not about me. I agree that a dream is easily forgotten but an abduction is not. I think that knowsbutdoesn't has had a legitimate abduction experience. I think this thread may help him recall his experience(s) and will be beneficial to him if we stay on track. Thanks again and I will think about posting my own thread! Angel

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thanks for understanding Angel.

I think it might have been one myself. We need all recall he/she has.

I hope you start a thread because we have to get into yours also.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If you can goto your doc & get the works, brain scan etc, full body x-ray, blood testing, & then have your doc compare the latest results with ones from before the "event"

this is of course assuming you have did all these before!

& DO NOT be afraid to ask him to do these things, just don't say its to see if theres any alien implants,

i constantly bother my doc with all this, if i have a severe pain in my side i ask for the works if i get a migraine i ask for the works, he must be getting REALLY pissed with me but hey i pay for it so I'm well entitled to take advantage of what i get for my money & of the medical equipment he has.
besides if you haven't had the works before then its best to get it, it gives your doctor a blue print of your body to work from should anything come up in the future!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
My suggestion would be to seek out a REPUTABLE hypnotherapist of your own choosing and see if anything comes out of a session of hypnosis.
I found out I was an abductee by connecting a 7 hour episode of "amnesia" and the sighting of a white flying disk a few months later. I was encouraged by a psychic to go to a therapist to look into the connections.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Been busy for a few days, getting back to this thread today.

As far as abductions, it really seems as if I would be just spinning my wheels going further into it. I was curious as to the responses I would get. The bottom line that I see is, is that even if I was abducted, it doesn't seem as if I should worry about it. Tracking device? Why would they track me, and what could, or should I do about it? I've also noted a lot of people on this forum saying "where is the proof" of crashes etc. I'm sorry, but if they can basically wipe your mind of an abduction, how hard would it be to make things untraceable? We've all read 100's of stories of the car dieing (my wife’s Dad's brother had it happen in Modesto) all the electronics going crazy, bright lights, UFO's etc. To me, that stuff has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt. People don't report that stuff to get recognition. Everyone knows you'll be deemed nuts.

I've always thought different from the mainstream from as far back as I can remember, thinking that the way we live is not right. One of my favorite movies is The Gods must be Crazy. I've also always looked at things like Stonehenge, Easter Island, the Mayans, Pyramids, etc as proof that we have somehow grown away from something, or a change happened, but that is a whole debate in and of itself.

The more I read and hear about the alien thing, the NWO, yada yada yada, it's amazing how people (sheeple) can remain the way they are today. People actually "fear" anything outside of a stupid ass Sitcom on TV. Whatever the controlling powers or forces are, they are feeding the population right into the grave. We traveled to Universal Studios a few weeks back with the family, and I was absolutely disgusted with "Fat" America. The majority of Americans today are fat slothy pigs. I'm not trying to get on a soap box here, or change the subject, but if I'm going to keep my mind open to the "big picture" I'll address and notice many things and catalog them so to speak.

I'm by no means a religious nut, and I know man wrote the Bible and it has it's issues, partly that it was put together the way that it worked best for the church, and many books were left out, but if you look around today, it's hard to completely ignore or dismiss it. I'm not going to go off on religion, settle down ;-) Just noting that it's not very far off target.

I really hope that all the conspiracy theories about 911, the NWO, the Greys, underground cities, the second coming, etc are all just mankinds over eager imagination and it's need to always be stirred up and involved in one chaos or another.

My thoughts on life are, learning, listening, remaining open minded and objective to any and all possibilities won't kill you. On the flip side, NOT remaining open and just sitting in front of your TV with a bag of Cheetos and a diet Coke, well, something tells me those people may already be dead.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my rambling. Believe me, I'm no where near perfect, and have all the same skeletons in my closet ;-)

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
knows_but_doesnt,

Before you go throwing stones at others you may want to look in the mirror.

You posted seemingly looking for help but I think you just wanted a platform from which to insult and degrade others.

I think this thread is over....Mods?

[edit on 6-11-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
hi there,

I did dream or have an event my self recently.
Basically I saw a blue outline colour of a GREY near my bed and it was sending an elecric blue coloured light to my hand that happened to be poining up with elbow on bed. It asked me what I wanted? Like as if I was some threat or special in some way like it was sent. I said that Greys were not that special or advanced as they thought and I ask for nothing if I am some threat in some way.

In a dreamscape I could not get into their heads they blocked me and used another image of them selves like some inflateable snale clown to say look I can make you see what ever you wanted to my defence is better. Of course they have an advantage if you are asleep and you are limited to question back, they are not that powerful just cowards with an advantage over people.

But overal I think it was next door neighbours light that came on and shined through the window, but then again why was the light on what turned it on?

It could be a government experiment or people will illegal technology playing around, if so now they know it works and could basically control people or me, so not so good to post this. shall i erase the last bit off out of safety?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Now my mobile alarm clock went off, for some reason it reset it self never really happens to it.

Oh just put a new signiture on today how appropriate.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by The time lord]

Mod Edit: Please Review this post----1-liners in this forum are getting out of hand.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I still think Greys and Demonds are one of the same thing and are all based on the Earth to heaven realm of things from God's creation, Don't be fooled by UFOs or Aliens its in their nature to decieve and hide there true natures, I guess they have a lab to grow them selves in to increase population as our Earthly humans out number them for now. They need our Blood to come to this plane of dimention it seems but it does not work well for them only breifly, i could be wrong maybe contradicting my self about the dimention bit.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
No one has replied since i came onto this post, where are you all?

Mod Edit: Please Review this post----1-liners in this forum are getting out of hand.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Time Lord... It's things like that that can drive one crazy. If you take things literally, when they say heaven is up, hell is below, etc. things may even be scarier than imagined. The reason I mentioned the religious aspect of things, is that just like there are proven UFO sightings and abductions, the same goes true for people being possessed by a demon. Exorcisms have been around and performed in many different cultures, since the beginning of recorded time.

As far as the poster saying I am bashing people, I’m not bashing, I’m observing, and what I’m observing, well, quite frankly, disgusts me. You want me to somehow sugar coat the fact that our nation is the most obese in the world? Forget about saying I’m cruel for mentioning it, instead tell me your thoughts on why we are so blatantly being fattened up. I know I’m not the only person on this forum to notice this trend. If the aliens do eat humans, they are going to be quite happy for a long time, right here in good ole US of A.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well also think this way, I am from the UK anyway but if you are saying about people being fattened up what about Alien entities hiding within the Bulk of the human body using the extra energy to supply and use human blood to regenerate in our 3-D reality some how. You have a point and I think Angelically and Demonically Aliens have a lot in common and we could be once again experiencing the Nephelin as mentioned in Genesis 6 and other outsized humans that are frankly cross breeds.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
No one has replied since i came onto this post, where are you all?

Hi I could have added more weight to this post if it was a problem, as in more words but for some reason the Edit button has gone now so I can not make up for it, But rules are rules and got caught out with this one, but the intention was to spark a response to further this post, maybe I should have edited my previous post so that this one liner was part of another post I already started.
No problem hope people have more to say.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's pretty interesting, the whole thing. I just recalled how I had a near death experience about 15 years ago, where the whole light, tunnel, life flashed before my eyes, etc. I remember really fighting and pleading my case to stay there with the person or whatever that was there, and feeling like I was finally home and where I should be. Completely at home and happy. Then, it said I could not stay because it was not my time. I was actually crying because I wanted to stay so bad. Just thought I'd add that to the mix here, don't know why it just came to mind, but maybe there is a reason so there it is. I'm just a mess. Seen a UFO, seen and photographed ghosts, have an abduction story, and a near death experience. So far, I think I'm batting 4 out of 5 topics that are on the Discovery Channel ;-) Oh, and let's not forget about Lucid Dreaming, been there too. Hmm, how about my bigfoot camping story...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join