It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Lives Up to His Caricature

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoorahUSMC
Also, I typed in caps because once again you people are still screaming about Kerry insulting the troops even though it is a known fact he was calling Bush an Idiot.

Now that Kerry said he wouldn't apologize, but then he did apologize, something rings familiar.

Wait! I know what it is.

Kerry was for the joke ------ before he was against it!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Kerry was for the joke ------ before he was against it!

You have voted centurion1211 for the Way Above Top Secret award.
You have two more votes this month.

OH!!! That definately deserves a WATS.

So true. So sad .. and so true!!

edited to add - you should put that in your signature!

[edit on 11/2/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

o.p. by centurion1211
And to think this guy also came close to being elected president in 2004.

It is sad. Sad to think they call this having a choice of "leadership."

My apologies to you for my heated remarks yesterday. I just won't have my boy being used for cannon fodder by these megalomaniacs. I won't "slink away" or back down from them or anyone else about it. I hope you understand.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Accepted.

Regarding my stepson, this is something he wanted to do since he was a small child. And at the age of 18, they can do what they want regarding the military.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

at the age of 18, they can do what they want regarding the military.

Yes. That is why it is so very important to me that we have responsible national leadership, and only use offensive military operations as a last resort. The "pre-emptive strike" doctrine is flawed, and subject to misuse and abuse, imo.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Accepted.

Regarding my stepson, this is something he wanted to do since he was a small child. And at the age of 18, they can do what they want regarding the military.

www.dscc.org...

Does this piss you off more than Kerry? I mean it was a attack on a marine by a Republican senator? Hey Kerry just told a joke?????? this happened to happen about the same time as Kerry's joke. D.C. is scrambling to do damage control around the capital right now.
americablog.blogspot.com...
www.click2houston.com...

[edit on 2-11-2006 by tsloan]

[edit on 2-11-2006 by tsloan]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Doesn't make me angry. Personally, if I where Allen I would have personally stomped the mans face in.

He said "Why did you spit on your wife" or something of that nature, obviously trying to insite a reaction.. in the end he got his
handed to him!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Doesn't make me angry. Personally, if I where Allen I would have personally stomped the mans face in.

He said "Why did you spit on your wife" or something of that nature, obviously trying to insite a reaction.. in the end he got his
handed to him!

So you want this man executed for asking why Allen abused his wife?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

handed to him!

First he wasn't asking "Why did you spit on your wife". He was asking "Why he had an arrest back in 1970 that involved his divorce seal away from the public?"

It's o.k. though we know how the right rolls... drop bombs
, throw punches, corrupt electronic vote machines, molest 16 year kids via electronic tickle,tickle, grab,grab. And then ask the questions? I bet if this were a Democrat that were getting questioned you would defend the war vets honor. But to some honor only means who wears a (R) or (D) beside their name.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join