It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does Russia & China fit into the NWO scheme?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My question is if the nwo does indeed take over the world with the one world government how will they get Russia and china? Will we become allies first? Or just blow them off the map?

AlBeMeT

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hmm, now that's an interesting question. I'll be curious at the responses. Basically, Russia and China stand diametrically opposed to Bush's NWO, forming a little NWO of their own. Some things I found on this include:

Blood and Treasure for the Benefit of Private Interests?

The Russian President, Boris Yeltsin, and the Chinese leader, Jiang Zemin, pledged in Moscow to seek a "multipolar world" that would challenge the One Worlders' concept of a single superpower.

"Some are pushing toward a world with one center," Yeltsin said after the signing of a joint declaration pledging to further develop mutual ties and maintain "strategic interaction." It was a clear reference to the United States. "We want the world to be multipolar, to have several focal points. These will form the basis for a new world order."

The global warming in Sino-Russian relations has sent chills down the spines of the Western "One World" architects. But Western analysts generally dismiss the significance of improved relations between the largest and the most populous country in the world. "Russia knows that in the long run, the kind of capital and technology its economy needs can come only from the West," a Western European diplomat told the Wall Street Journal.

Moscow, Beijing to sign declaration on world order

"This is a crucial document that reflects the convergence of Russia and China's fundamental positions on key issues in modern world order - our common view for the outlook of the development of humankind," Alexander Yakovenko wrote.

According to Yakovenko, the declaration will affirm the parties' commitment to forming a new fair and rational world order and to increasing the role of the UN in international politics.

Russia and China will announce the unacceptability of monopolizing global affairs, dividing states into those who lead and those who are led, imposing models for social development from the outside and applying double standards, he wrote.

Russia, China work together to form a New World Order

Russia and China are working together to help form of a new world order in the 21st century that will be based on multipolarity, respect for international law and a leading role for the UN, Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Alexeyev said on Monday.

At present, the Russian-Chinese relations are the highest point they have ever gotten to during the entire history of the bilateral contacts, the diplomat added.

THE PRC IN 2001

The new strategic partnership between Russia and China is now a fact having been officially sealed in July 2001. This in more than one way completely negates State Department policy of equal powers; a combined Russian Chinese axis far outweighs the American Pacific fleet especially after Clinton’s strategic blunder of down-seizing our navy by 40+ %. The foreseeable outcome of these acts include Chinese opposition of missile defense as this would negate their ability to blackmail America on the Taiwan issue, Full Chinese integrity of captive nations in their sphere of influence including occupied Tibet and Tschetschenia, and to date unconquered Taiwan. Most probably also opposition of our Balkans policy in support of Russia whose client state is Serbia.

Suffice it to say that there'll be at least two NWO's, or one big war.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
That’s what I thought because not every country wants the same thing the NWO wants and seeing Russia and China is the NWO's biggest obstacle I’m curios on what peoples opinion will be pertaining to this obstacle?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet
That’s what I thought because not every country wants the same thing the NWO wants and seeing Russia and China is the NWO's biggest obstacle I’m curios on what peoples opinion will be pertaining to this obstacle?

my first post
(hey all!)

Wont this very point kind of defeat the purpose of any NWO style plan?

There will always be people or countries to who this kind of thing wouldn't suit their needs.

From my (admittedly limited) take on the idea, ive always figured you pretty much need everyone in agreement, or at least under the thumb for this kind of deal to work.

Having places like Russia and China still going against the trend would just lead to trouble surely.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I saw that China, and Russia are a bit excluded from the globalist elite that want their NWO, and China and Russia are just taking a good idea and trying to see if they can make it a reality. Thats just me though.

Worlds a interesting place, things change over time, look at Japan as example, in WW2 and then after? Big difference. So in a few years EU and NAU (north american union if it comes to be) might be the axis of evil and russia and china might be the allies, in that metaphoric sense.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeHasNoName

my first post
(hey all!)

Wont this very point kind of defeat the purpose of any NWO style plan?

There will always be people or countries to who this kind of thing wouldn't suit their needs.

From my (admittedly limited) take on the idea, ive always figured you pretty much need everyone in agreement, or at least under the thumb for this kind of deal to work.

Having places like Russia and China still going against the trend would just lead to trouble surely.

Welcome Hehasnoname

The NWO must have some sort of plan pertaining to the "evil doers" and I hope it doesn’t come to WW3.

If you read TrueAmerican's post it seems they have there own plans and the likely hood of war is imminent.

AlBeMet

new topics

top topics

join