It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Clown Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Actually circus clowns are a more or less closed society. Many consider themselves to be in some way "outside" of normal society. The circus and carnival people have long been associated with the vagabond that is untrustworthy, because such as they, and traveling "gypsy shows" from which many of them sprang, were seen as having no loyalty by land bound townsmen.

In the circus, there are even known to be a "court of peers" that dispenses justice for certain infractions. There is rumor that it is a death sentence for a clown to give testimony in court that results in the severe punishment of another clown by a civil authority.

I jest not.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Oh lords! I couldn't help but read this thread. My eyebrow shot up when I seen the title and I just had to click it.

Maybe some perverse hope that this was true?

Clowns are creepy as hell and I am not fond of seeing them (though ICP was cool in it's heyday) but an evil clown cult would have been a trip to crack jokes about.

Oh and...

From Bart Simpson’s “Can’t sleep clowns will eat me”

The song was done by Alice Cooper
Have it on my playlists all the time.

VV

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Clowns are based on hobos.

HobGoblins were Robgoblins. Robin Goodfellow.

Robin was a common name for the devil amongst witches,

Robin artisson.

Robet is a hebrew name for a demon.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Side show Bob was a clown and evil.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Oh my! I haven't laughed like that in a while. I hate clowns and a quick survey of my colleagues has shown that the majority don't like them either. One of my colleagues pointed out that the reason they can't stand clowns is because, with all the paint on their face and stuff, you can't "read" them - you can't tell if they're being sincere or any of that other body language stuff. I thought that was a pretty good explanation as to why so many people apparently don't like clowns!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Clowns really are evil. Look at the midget cars at the circus. If you think thats not evil, your name must be Lucifer.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The clown from IT was called Robert Gray.

It apparently originated in a void containing and surrounding the Universe, a place referred to in the novel as the "Macroverse". Its real name (if indeed It has one) is unknown—although at several points in the novel, It claims It's true name to be Robert Gray—and is christened It by the group of children who later confront it. Likewise, Its true form is never truly comprehended. Its final form in the physical realm is that of an enormous spider, but even this is only the closest the human mind can get to approximating Its actual physical form. Its natural form exists in a realm beyond the physical, which It calls the "deadlights." Bill comes dangerously close to seeing the deadlights, but successfully defeats It before this happens. As such, the deadlights are never seen, and It's true form outside the physical realm is never revealed, only described as writhing, destroying orange lights. Coming face to face with the deadlights drives any living being instantly insane (a common H. P. Lovecraft device).

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join