It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Clown Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Umm...no.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia says otherwise.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Ive never thought clowns were funny. They always creeped me out.
There are some who have aphobia of clowns though, The phobia is called," caulrophobia".

From Bart Simpson’s “Can’t sleep clowns will eat me” to The Joker of Batman Fame Clowns are not always the picture of fun.

John Wayne Gacy an American Serial Killer convicted and executed for the rape and murder of 33 boys and men. between 1972 and his arrest in 1978 was known as the “Killer Clown” because he attended many block parties dressed in a clown suit and makeup under the name of Pogo the Clown.

In the Beatle’s animated movie “Yellow Submarine” The Blue Meanies use large clowns for artillery. .

Pennywise in Steven King’s Novel It is an evil clown with razor sharp teeth who drags children into the sewer.

Koko the Killer Clown appears in a sideshow at Coney Island
Homey D. Clown from In Living Color was a an ex-con drug addict with a penchant for violence...

Not to mention the 1988 Movie Killer clowns from Outer space” and the nasty clown doll in the movie Poltergeist.

www.associatedcontent.com...

I`ll like to add one to your list.

Kramer (a 33 Mason,thought i`d throw that into the SS forum)in an episode of Seinfeld shows his phobia of clowns,and the clown at the end of the show was a psyco nutter.

I`m not or have ever been fearful of clowns i simply dislike them.Would Ronald Mc Donald be the most famous clown? anyway he does not seem to have scared off the kids,though wish he did.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I am a Supreme Klown Kommander of the 94th degree of the Khazakistanian Rite of Klowning and Tomfoolery, it's all true, in fact, we're taking over the world as you read this.

I wouldn't worry yourself about it though, theres nothing you guys can do to stop us, our supreme leader is in charge of the whitehouse, yep, you heard me right, George Bush is the Biggest Klown in the whole world.

What? What do you mean you're not surprised?

[edit on 5-11-2006 by DrBones666]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
since All Hallows eve my neighbor has yet to be able to sign into the site.

On another note there is one group of clowns (several actually but this one comes to mind first) that many literally could not live without. Rodeo Clowns. OK Im not here to
debate the sanity of anyone who willingly ties themselves to the back of a 2,000 lb
critter that has been trained and induced ( the bucking strap) to as violently as possible
remove the person from its back. However those clowns have cajones the size of watermelons to do what they do. And most are "retired" bull riders themselves.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have always had a very strong fear of clowns. I remember my first spanking was because of a clown. Being native american, I had never seen one.

My granny raised me and we went off the reservation onto regular land to see the circus. It was very rural and a joke really. An elephant, clowns, tore up rides... more of a carnival.

Anyway, a clown came up to me and I literally was crawling up my granny, so frightened. I was a timid child. So my actions were VERY out of the norm which is why I probably got a whooping.

As I was climbing up my granny, should was pushing me back down telling me, its ok baby, its a clown and I was sceaming:

I hate you, I hate both of you. You are a mean MEAN man so you hide you devil face and I hate you! I was 6. Get away from me! He didnt. He stayed right there and watched it all play out. My granny started whooping me for saying 'I hated anyone... much less her and a stranger'. We are southern, that dont fly.

I watched him, watch me get my whooping. He stared into my face without expression and I into his... never breaking eye contact. I was timid but not one to be broken down like a shot gun. After my beating then, he walked away. A regular man would say 'I am scaring this precious lil girl and walk away'. Or say 'No, dont beat her... I'll go!'

This 'man' didnt. I HATE THEM. I hate them all. *cries*

Ok, now Im all freaked out... somebody hold me!

Never got another spanking.

-EDIT-

I remember now why I got spanked. Granny was trying to hand me to him and I bite the crap out of him. This is after all the screaming when on. I bite him with everything I had in me. He turned a timid, sweet child into a wild beast. I would have put his eyes out if the bite want effective. I WAS NOT going to feel myself in his arms... that I knew. 6 yrs old or not. I took my inner power and meant NO!

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Little One]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think the fear of clowns, may come from...... hmm how to explain..

People may get the feeling that many clowns are clowns because they are hiding an alter ego in there somewhere. The complete opposite of what they appear to be.

When they have their costume on, they're too unknown and hard to trust.

That's put simply I guess.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
All this talk of clowns reminds me of a story I wrote titled, "The death of Boco the clown." which actually was about a killer clown. I need to dig it out, rewrite what I should and post it in short stories.

I hate clowns. There is something mentally wrong with someone who has to dress up like that just to get close to children.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I hate clowns. There is something mentally wrong with someone who has to dress up like that just to get close to children.

I`d say you`d be correct for some but not all,these guys date back to the court jesters i think,guys that live and love to play the fool for others enjoyment,well they think we enjoy it,imo not much different to the "Jack Ass"movement except minus the weird cloths and make up.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS!!

We'll handle the clowns like we handle zombies, jahoveh's witness and door to door salesmen, with shotguns, chainsaws and japanese steel!!

We'll give them a reason to paint on a sad face, and we'll beat their feet till those over sized shoes are a tight snug fit!

We'll soak their rubber noses with smelling salts, and dip their wigs in nair hair remover!!

And if that doesnt do it, we'll stuff them into those tiny cars they pack themselves into and push it into the river

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
A thread on clowns..perfect.

Ever since I was a kid, I hated clowns. I never trusted anything that masked its true identity. Killer Klowns From Outer Space was about all the clown exposure I could handle. I think I watched that movie out of morbid curiousity. When I was in college, I began having a recurring nightmare about being chased through the woods by those creepy clowns. In my dream, I was being chased by many and they were so close that I could hear them kackling behind me.

Anyone ever wonder how clowns came to be? Were they an extension of theater, or were people immitating something they witnessed in other beings?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Evil clown conspiracy?

Never heard of it.

Clown Monkeys, not just for three ring antics anymore...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My favourite clowns...Mump and Smoot: www.mumpandsmoot.com...
just too weird for words.

...and a clown play, The Hollow, reviewed at:
thelivemusicreport.com... and if they ever bring it back, see it!
Two more clownish items for your consideration.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Clowns? *shuddering* CLOWNS!? *cowering in the corner, shuddering*.

Clowns personify all that is evil in this world. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if there was an evil clown conspiracy...nothing that needs to cover its face with paint is up to anything other than evil...EVIL, I say.

Clowns are, seriously, the creepiest entertainers out there...I will make a small exception for rodeo clowns, but nothing else.

Evil, and creepy...'nuff said.

Mommy...make the scarey man go 'way. *still shuddering...and in the corner with a blanket over my head.*

[edit on 30-8-2007 by seagull]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
...and you've no idea how hard it is to type on the computer keyboard whilst shuddering in the corner with a blanket over ones head.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Amazingly - the Clown and/or Trickster archtype is abundant in cultures throughout the globe.

My personal favorite : Wile E. Coyote

More details and informational links here :

Native American Trickster Tales

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well thanks to Steven Kings movie "IT", to this day I cannot get out of a car thats parked over a storm drain.
All I can imagine is seeing that damn clown and hearing him say 'they all float down here Georgie'.
It really freaks me out.
Yeah, thanks for traumatising me as a child Tim Curry!!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The only clown movie that I can tolerate is Shakes the Clown with Bobcat Goldthwait and Adam Sandler among others. I believe Florence Henderson is in that one, too. At least they were just drunks.

An encounter with any clown other than those that do kids' parties would be surreal.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Due to all the commotion caused by the Haxor Klown I decided to do a search for Evil Clowns.

Google 'wicked clowns'.

Or better yet, just go here

Parental discretion advised - meaning use your head and don't judge prematurely.

The above is an excerpt from their site. Could this be true? Could my local carnival or fair be a dangerous place to send my kids.

Depends...are you in trouble with the Milenko? Even if you are, the danger would be your own, not your children's.

Clowns don't hurt children.
Parents hurt children.

Not all or even most, of course, but yet it is an undeniable truth that is fundamentally damaging human society!

'The devil made me do it.'
'The clowns did it.'

Diversionary tactics!!!!

Personally, I am down with the clowns!

Without the 'trickster,' humanity would have stagnated and died long, long ago!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
There is nothing scary about clowns...

I was always WAY more scared of Santa Claus than I ever was of a clown! In fact, I NEVER sat on the fat man's lap in my life!

I've never had the opportunity to sit on a clown's lap but I bet if I met Violent J he'd let me try it out!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666
I am a Supreme Klown Kommander of the 94th degree of the Khazakistanian Rite of Klowning and Tomfoolery, it's all true, in fact, we're taking over the world as you read this.

Hmm, is the Klowning Rite aligned with the Satan Cabal of Freeraisins? That diabolical world conspiracy that seeks to turn perfectly good grapes into the subjects of horror?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join