It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing video if not fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This video was posted on YouTube today. I really, really, really hope it isnt fake, but it probably is though

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm going to say this is fake.

Why is there no movement of the object?
Why is the clip so short? You think one would take longer video of said object.
There is nothing to determine the size of said object. It is possible the object is very small.

My thoughts

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
They are always fake. There are no real videos on youtube. If it were real, then it would be on a legitimate video source or the network news.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I,m be astounded if someone came across such a world changing event as a landed alien craft and had a vid-cam in their hands WOULD VIDEO SECONDS of unspecific out of focus poop like this.

Unless of course you were being chased by mind sucking lizards with bad breath and an attitude problem.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Even the guy holding the video camera sounds fake.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It sort of reminded me of the late great Ed Wood style of film making.

But that's not to say "fake" just cheezy and amatuerish.

What do I know; space travelers may tend to the cheezy and amatuerish; politicians do, car salesmen do, and so do I.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
those UFO pilots must have been drunk. Look at how they parked their ride... all crooked and #.
Intergalactic Fratboys crashed into the woods.

Next question, Whats up with the road side flare underneath the UFO. Looks like they landed ontop of some dudes propane tank behind his ranch.

The fog machine is always a fine addition to your space hoopty. Adds a nice 50's B movie effect everywhere you roll.

Lastly, Those aliens must be tiny, either that or they crashed into a radioactive landfill in the woods cause those blades of grass are huge. like 10' tall!!

The guy filming is a douch too. Second to the 'What the # is that" guy from the B2 thread.

Mod Edit: removed censor circumvention
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by netobrev
Why is there no movement of the object?

I got the impression that the ufo had crashed, therefore no movement would be possible...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If the footage is cut way too short, then you know that there is something to hide.
It reminds me of the so called "Cory Lidle plane crash" with absolutely no plane on film going in the direction of or actually hitting the building:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
If the footage is cut way too short, then you know that there is something to hide.

And if said short footage feature a cinematic fade to black at the end, you know its fake.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ufo casebook is the best place to look you tubes good and all but there is a tendencie to be fake vides on there from people who get a kick out of getting the believers exited over a find just find out that its fake. casebook on the other hand studies the videos b4 posting them if they are proven fake or some stupid kids playing around with toys i doubt it will be on there. With this video for the first time ever i think im gonna say fake (i never thought id say that) but i lost trust in the videos on youtube for this kind of subject.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The user who uploaded it, "creature1986" , also has another video added to his profile recently:

youtube.com...

Interestingly but not surprisingly, the audio is almost the exact same as the first video.
It looks like it would be a different UFO... and it is also flying, so go figure.

Looks like someone is testing out their CG skills.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Oh.,................Really?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Goulei. I hope you like it here!

Just a genuine friendly word of advice..to post a little more than one or two words.
Mainly because it adds to the interest of the thread to have peoples thoughts and opinions of the topic,also that some comments like this could be misinterptreted as sarcastic or demeaning even when you are simply agreeing with posts.

BTW. Even with that .you know more English than I do Chinese

Have a great time here

[edit on 1-11-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Many ufos that I have photographed or encountered have been in stealth mode. They are either not visible to the naked eye and can only be detected by a camera, and those that are visible rarely make any noise.

I had one encounter where the craft was right over my head at the age of 12 and there was no sound emitting from it. However, everything else around it went dead silent.

For my experience for what it is worth, I have never heard any noise come from them.

The ufo in the first clip doesn't look right. There is something about it that doesn't sit right with me. The ufo looks too man made. The smoke doesn't look right either.

What would have been better to conclusively determine it's authenticity is if he had filmed it coming down and then coming upon it.

Besides I can't see anybody getting that close to a downed ufo without proper equipment in case there is radiation emitting from it. Also, the person who took the clip gives no info or history as how they were able to obtain the clip.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i agree it definatly looks a little B-movie to be genuine and if it was real surely it would be a much bigger deal. i means this would be the first close up non blurred image of a landed UFO.

new topics

top topics

join