It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half Life 2 Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ok Half Life 2 buffs,

I have searched far and wide for the leaked version of Half Life 2 and cant find it anywhere. I get a lot of discussion forums regarding the leak but no storyline information.

I am told that the leaked version had a completely different storyline as well as missing chapters not included in the retail version. I know this is old news but I cant find it anywhere.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hello,

I had the Leakd Version Before it came out and , I can tell you that there was no Storyline

It was just a Mishmash selection of parts of levels which you had to mannually load a given Map via the console, Amongest other settings.

One map Was a test area With the Phisics gun Which Sadly never made it into the final game (I'm talking about the one with the Blue beam that you could manipulate things with, not the Gravity gun)

Also most levels wew only partial, and Had large textures missing,

It dident contain "Other" levels like the ones in the Trailer that came out

like the Stalker level.

the only Things that were different were the Levels made up for the Trailer to show off its Graphics Engine.

Hope that helps :-)

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Any infomation is good. thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm too scared to play Half Life 2. I got given No. 1, but after 10 minutes got too freaked out.

8 days of Splinter Cell or Halo, sure, but that Half Life stuff . . . no thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You shouldn't not play because you think you might freak out.
Play it you will love it!!!!!
Just don't play DOOM 3.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
You shouldn't not play because you think you might freak out.
Play it you will love it!!!!!
Just don't play DOOM 3.

OMG doom 3 i played that in the dark with the volume on full thinking it wouldnt scare me well it did and now i cant play that game unless its daytime and the room is brighlty lit

new topics

top topics

join