It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros's Deep Pockets vs. Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
NEW YORK -- George Soros, one of the world's richest men, has given away nearly $5 billion to promote democracy in the former Soviet bloc, Africa and Asia. Now he has a new project: defeating President Bush

"It is the central focus of my life," Soros said, his blue eyes settled on an unseen target. The 2004 presidential race, he said in an interview, is "a matter of life and death."

Soros, who has financed efforts to promote open societies in more than 50 countries around the world, is bringing the fight home, he said. On Monday, he and a partner committed up to $5 million to MoveOn.org, a liberal activist group, bringing to $15.5 million the total of his personal contributions to oust Bush.

story.news.yahoo.com.../wash post/20031111/pl_washpost/a24179_2003nov10

This is good news for the liberals. But I thing this liberal sore ass
George Soros is doing nothing but wasting money on the LIBERAL-COMMIE website that will not help kick Bush out of office. There is no liberal right now that can challenge Bush.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
George Soros is doing nothing but wasting money on the LIBERAL-COMMIE website that will not help kick Bush out of office. There is no liberal right now that can challenge Bush.

What do you mean when you say "there is no liberal right now that can challenge Bush"? I'm rather curious to read some deeper thoughts about that statement Russian

Very interesting person this Soros
Quite brave too, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
NEW YORK -- George Soros, one of the world's richest men, has given away nearly $5 billion to promote democracy in the former Soviet bloc, Africa and Asia. Now he has a new project: defeating President Bush

I'm just amazed that you referred to his website as commie when in the first sentence it says he "has given away nearly $5 billion to promote democracy in the former Soviet bloc, Africa and Asia."

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by HistoryNeverGetsOld]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Soros is no joke. If he wants you gone, you better leave before he does it himself.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Soros is a Rockefeller bum boy.

Why deal with the servant when you can deal with the boss?

new topics

top topics

join