It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment for everyone

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There's nothing there. . . The original builders thought they could, and had indeed captured the stars in the pyramid so that the dead king could easily access them.

There's nothing physically there. The shaft end slabs are only a few meters from the outside of the pyramid. There's no room for anything large to exist. They small chambers were made to capture the stars. . .

Am i right L3X?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I doubt he/she will tell you. No answers are actually open here. It's all a big ol' secret. SHHHHHHH...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freebrain
I doubt he/she will tell you. No answers are actually open here. It's all a big ol' secret. SHHHHHHH...

I guess you're right. Is this thread over L3X? Are we gonna ever hear from you again about the subject?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I got it.

There's a gold nugget, a sculpture of a mynah bird, and a plaster Frankenstein figurine.

Hey, don't ask. I just call it as I see it.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
L3X : Your elements? Have they been found? Is there an RV'er that has shown
you the answer? Three comes to mind here, in more ways than one. The
watcher reads but does not respond. What will you do?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Deconstructing the farce .

The “ experiment “ began when L3X wrote :

Originally posted by L3X
If you are able with remote viewing it will be easy. …………... You have nothing to lose but now look here………………Gantenbrink's door, located at the upper end of the southern shaft of the queen's chamber, within the great pyramid of Egypt …..This is the objective and i think you should know where you have to look...

en.wikipedia.org...

in the quest for the “answer” we had some clarifications :

Originally posted by L3X

Originally posted by elaine
You want to know what's behind the stone block? Right?

exactly

take note of that BEHIND the block

so we had some answers roll in :

A small dark space very narrow. Another stone wall or block.
There's also a groove that runs along the floor right behind the "queens door".

There's nothing behind that door that's valuable. I could see that.

Ok , those were the “answers “ – but now :

Originally posted by L3X
We have detected five of you that should have some requirements for our purpose.

We would like to point out we are not interested in what lies or might lie behind the door, but only in the door itself. I understand this might have caused some misunderstandings

These updates come from my friend and all of you which could have some potential, has been contacted via u2u

Read that carefully – it is the key to the farce

Now , thanks to Elaine , we indirectly find out what the “ correct answer was :

I was one of the five people contacted.

It still makes no sense to me about this experiment because I'm being asked about something that "invisible to the human eye".

I don't think I can see "something invisible to the human eye" with any RV skills I might have. I don't practice RVing alot and my skills may not be up to the level of some others here who can "see something invisible".

Given the “rules “ of the challenge – one of Elaines “ answers “ must have been “ correct “

Now go re read them – and bear in mind that the challenge changed dishonestly in mid flow

How the hell did Elaine get the “ correct “ answer ?

I will leave you to ponder that

And as the final nail in the coffin :

Yep. Something "the human eye can't see" above or on the door.

I am simply amazed at how long this thread has gotten.

Anyway I give up. I just can't see anything.

She did not answer the “question “ but still got selected ????????????????

Go figure

PS – this diatribe should not reflect badly , or be seene as a attack on “ Elaine “ – she just happened to reveal that she was a “ choosen “ one , so her answers to the challenge became relevant .

L3X is a cheat and a troll who changed the rules on his “ challenge “ .

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"They" seemed to be okay with my FIRST answer, but then I was asked to be more "specific".
That's when I was asked about "something invisible to the human eye on or above the door". I could'nt "see" whatever that invisible thing was.

Does that clear things up?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
HA!

Hey L3X-

Are you gonna just leave all of us hanging here on a thread you started? This was an experiment for everyone by your own words.

I find it quite rude that you start a thread like this, openly solicite people to respond, and then just dissappear.

I could understand if you were traveling abroad, etc. but you are not. You started this thread on the 17th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you were on here this morning posting on this thread.

So what the scoop? Was this all a joke and now you're just gonna run away with your points? Also where's the great " Neo_Ikon_Epifanes "? Can't this person help?

I think it's in poor taste that you ignore your own thread. Especially when we still have unanswered questions. Even if you don't have the answers as of yet, or "can't reveal them at this time", it still would be proper edicute to at least give us an update, tell us that it's over, or request the thread be closed.

I'm sorry, but in the future I will have no choice but to be biased against anything you have to offer if this is how you're gonna treat other members here. . .

BOOO

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I will never get that 30 minutes back! What a waste of time!

I got a joke for ya. What does BS sound like when it hits the wall?
WOP!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I see some kind of bed, coach of some kind. There are also animals in the room.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The block fell from a position above. The "handle" looking objects were angled, so that once the block fell, it couldn't be lifted to it's original position. What is invisible, is the space it fell from.

Lex

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thats not the interesting door in the great piramid its the hidden one in the lowest part of the piramid the one that leads to the tunnel that goes between the GP and the Spinx

Sorry Im not a RV I have wanted to learn though.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Theres a winding starcase which turns to the left.

L3X

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade
HA!

Hey L3X-

Are you gonna just leave all of us hanging here on a thread you started? This was an experiment for everyone by your own words.

I find it quite rude that you start a thread like this, openly solicite people to respond, and then just dissappear.

I could understand if you were traveling abroad, etc. but you are not. You started this thread on the 17th.

And you were on here this morning posting on this thread.

So what the scoop? Was this all a joke and now you're just gonna run away with your points? Also where's the great " Neo_Ikon_Epifanes "? Can't this person help?

I think it's in poor taste that you ignore your own thread. Especially when we still have unanswered questions. Even if you don't have the answers as of yet, or "can't reveal them at this time", it still would be proper edicute to at least give us an update, tell us that it's over, or request the thread be closed.

I'm sorry, but in the future I will have no choice but to be biased against anything you have to offer if this is how you're gonna treat other members here. . .

BOOO

1)For some personal reasons i'm thinking to release everything that i know. Actually i'm planning the methods which i could use for this disclosure.
2)I don't travel abroad, but it was my friend who travelled abroad
3)I don't chat with Neo_Ikon_Epifanes since some time..i'll wait some new details before to proceed my disclosure
vi veri universum vici

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
[3)I don't chat with Neo_Ikon_Epifanes since some time..i'll wait some new details before to proceed my disclosure
vi veri universum vici

Really!?!?! NO way... I hope you are serious....Seriously...

tell him 'smitty' says 'hi' and my mama is doing just fine....we no longer celebrate the 8th of December (it just doesn't feel right without him..) but we are OK.

Please? tell him...

God bless you.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by L3X
[3)I don't chat with Neo_Ikon_Epifanes since some time..i'll wait some new details before to proceed my disclosure
vi veri universum vici

tell him 'smitty' says 'hi' and my mama is doing just fine....we no longer celebrate the 8th of December (it just doesn't feel right without him..) but we are OK.

Please? tell him...

God bless you.

L3X-

Thank you for the update. I'm glad you didn't forget about us.

I can't wait to hear the whole story. . .

You have voted queenannie38 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

queenannie38-

Simply put.

Brilliant. . .

Glad momma is doing well. Tell Smitty I said hey, and don't sweat the 8th. We don't celebrate it anymore either. . . Too commercial & overrated.

I'll say a prayer for you.

2PacSade-

spelling

[edit on 25-11-2006 by 2PacSade]

added remark

[edit on 25-11-2006 by 2PacSade]

L3X

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by L3X
vi veri universum vici

Please? tell him...

God bless you.

Before to proceed i wan't know from him some updates, then if they won't be satisfactory i will release everything that i know. I don't know when, but if i have to do this, i want that everyone know what i have to say, also if there is only one proof available that i haven't but there are enough infos to start some kind of public research.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by L3X]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
A Remote Viewer ha,

Really i don't think so L3X
If you had any serious cred then you might try to find Dulce base, have a look in area 51 and other top secret installations we don't even know about.

Besides there is nothing behind that stone wall so forget it and try to find out where osama bin laden is?
A good reward is up for info leading to his capture. then you can make a serios donation to ATS

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Your entities have proven to be of no use to our purposes.

This also puts an end to our communications.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Neo_Ikon_Epifanes]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
the answer is superman u2u me if im correct

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join