It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment for everyone

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Ikon_Epifanes
At due time.

Our entities are not here to persuade any of you. Neither do I control all of my intermediaries in such a direct way you might imagine. I am not responsible for their answers to your questions. I wait for answers, but I have received only questions.
Our entities do not need to prove the validity of remote viewing, yet we want to prove some of you are indeed capable of remote viewing.
Our entities do not need to know what's behind that slab or where does this wall lead. We already know that. But you do not. Or at least, you do not understand. You concentrate on what your senses suggest you, without seeing anything further. Till then, your entities will be of no use to us.

Again, thank you for your attention.

What you say leads me to beleive that you or one of your people knows how to RV. And can successfuly perform RV. I don't need you to prove anything but humor me please because I've alreaady made my stance on RV perfectly clear.
In my bedroom there is a shelf. On the top of that shelf there are 7 objects. Tell me, what are these objects. By the way, I live in Houston, TX. In a neighborhood called Oak Creek Village. On a street called Fernglade Dr. The house is white. 2 stories. It has five 2nd story front of the house windows. There are two trees in the yard and a lamp post in the yard as well. My bedroom is (As you look at the house) The room on the right, upstairs. The shelf is located on the same wall between the bedroom door and the closet door. It is the only shelf in the room. There are five shelves. Each of them have various things on them such as books. I wnt to know what the 7 items on the top shelf are. Please verify as many of them as you can. Please be as specific as possible..This is open to all but I am mainly concerned with L3X and Neo_Ikon_Epifanes responses.
Again, please humor me. It is a curiosity.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I was one of the five people contacted. It still makes no sense to me about this experiment because I'm being asked about something that "invisible to the human eye".

I don't think I can see "something invisible to the human eye" with any RV skills I might have. I don't practice RVing alot and my skills may not be up to the level of some others here who can "see something invisible".

My patience is gone.

L3X count me out of the "five".

[edit on 12-11-2006 by elaine]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Elaine,
Is that all they asked you about?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yep. Something "the human eye can't see" above or on the door.

I am simply amazed at how long this thread has gotten.

Anyway I give up. I just can't see anything.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I havent read this entire thread but your boss is full of it. NOBODY knows what's behind the slab of stone.

:shk:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It's the Ark of the Covenant. Just kidding.

There's nothing there because the pyramids were used for energy induction. And you can't use RV for "seeing" energy. Doesn't work that way. You have to actually OBE to get that information. If you want something to RV check out the chambers under the Sphinx. Oooooo. Ancient secrets.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Dear Neo (Or is it "Mr. Anderson"?)

It just......came to me - just like that! Behind the stone, the plug, the limestone block, meant to conceal the wisdom of ages - until we are ready - is........a billiard table, with Sleeper engaged in a game of Nineball with a Grey Alien! (no offense Sleeper)! I'll pack my bags and wait for contact.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I am really surprised this thread has been allowed to continue as long as it has. It really is ridiculous.

Could we get a MOD to look this thread over and reach the obvious conclusion (as most of us have) that this is a hoax thread? That way we could have this thread closed for good so it will keep popping up on the boards distracting everyone. I know we could just ignore it, but sometimes this thread is just so freaking funny!

L3X

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
I was one of the five people contacted. It still makes no sense to me about this experiment because I'm being asked about something that "invisible to the human eye".

I don't think I can see "something invisible to the human eye" with any RV skills I might have. I don't practice RVing alot and my skills may not be up to the level of some others here who can "see something invisible".

My patience is gone.

The problem is that normally that thing could be visible with IR but no one has relased a picture of that wall with IR because there is a proof about something.
Sorry if i counted you out but i said 5-6 people

Originally posted by dgtempe
I havent read this entire thread but your boss is full of it. NOBODY knows what's behind the slab of stone.

:shk:

we know

[edit on 13-11-2006 by L3X]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

Originally posted by elaine

My patience is gone.

Sorry if i counted you out but i said 5-6 people

She was saying to count her out. You DID contact her. Do you even know what it is you are doing yourself? You can't even keep up with your own stuff. Give me a break. Wait....I think I smell a...a....HOAX!

Quit yanking our chain and go somewhere else. I think the Disney website has some good games on it.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
To yank your chain ?? LoL ... Some of you are so smart you guys come here just to read and show people Hoaxes ??? WoW ...

I can't understand
labeled HOAX

[edit on 13-11-2006 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Bump.

Whatever the outcome, this thread has entertained me.

L3x - Are you going to tell us what's so special about the stone or not?

I take it you've had as much participants in this thread as possible, so you might as well say what 'it' is eh?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What's so funny to me is people are using their talent to try to view a 10,000 year old piece of rock. There are much more interesting things that actually relate to what's going on today. Unless you have physical access to the pyramid it isn't going to do you any good. And if you did have physical access you'd still have to know how to use the thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
What's so funny to me is people are using their talent to try to view a 10,000 year old piece of rock. There are much more interesting things that actually relate to what's going on today. Unless you have physical access to the pyramid it isn't going to do you any good. And if you did have physical access you'd still have to know how to use the thing.

Very Good !!!! FINALLY COMMON SENSE ...........

L3X

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by j1mb0
Bump.

I take it you've had as much participants in this thread as possible, so you might as well say what 'it' is eh?

not yet, mybe once a time we've found our elements, mybe i could tell something about that wall

[edit on 15-11-2006 by L3X]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

Bump.

not yet, mybe once a time we've found our elements, mybe i could tell something about that wall

[edit on 15-11-2006 by L3X]

The thing " the human eye cannot see" is the serpent that stands guard there. . .

fixed quote marks

[edit on 15-11-2006 by 2PacSade]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
well, I thought anubis was guarding that thing, were you joking 2pacsade??

grts

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
well, I thought anubis was guarding that thing, were you joking 2pacsade??

grts

Nope!

There's a serpent there that guards the plateau. . .

Am I right L3X? Is this what "the human eye cannot see"?

Maybe not. ( No U2U yet. Damn! )

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If there were a serpent invisible to the human eye, how did they paint it on?

If it's not painted on what is the name of this type of esoteric skill/ability to put the image on the stone?

And why would it be there in the first place if your average joe can't see it?

And finally - is it there to keep something in or out?

More questions than an episode of 'Lost' methinks.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If there were a serpent invisible to the human eye, how did they paint it on?

If it's not painted on what is the name of this type of esoteric skill/ability to put the image on the stone?

And why would it be there in the first place if your average joe can't see it?

And finally - is it there to keep something in or out?

More questions than an episode of 'Lost' methinks.

It isn't painted there at all. The wall & stones are the serpent. It's there to guard the plateau.

What say you L3X? Am I right?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join