It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Anunnaki?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
www.1anunnaki.com...

A movie. About Anunnaki. And an archeologist. And assassins. Can it be better than this? Looks quite cool if you ask me. But it doesn't say when it is coming out? Anyone got any MAJIC-level top-secret insider information about this movie? I can't wait to see it. Really.

Take care now. Bye bye, then.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I've been keeping an eye on this movie for the past year or so, and I still don't have a clue as to when it'll be released. If I remember correctly, I read on another forum that it was delayed from its original release date, otherwise it would have already been out in theaters by now.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Oooh, the pain, the pain... Man, I hate when a promising movie is delayed. Just like with Fallout 3. Not fair. Anyway, I find it quite odd, though it might be a good sign (or a deception from Big Bro'?) that more and more movies involving the NWO (V for Vendetta), and aliens (1 Annunaki), are coming out now. It's an interesting world we're living in for sure.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Could spmebopdy give me some background information in regards to the Sumerians and the Annunaki please? I'd like to study it abit and get a further understanding of the whole topic.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Well, I'm not very into this myself, either. But you should read "The Twelveth Planet" by Zecharia Sitchin. It concerns a great deal about these Anunnaki and their connection to the SUmerians. As for the background, I think I'll leave it to someone who knows more about it than I do.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Um, is this going to be one of those straight to video movie releases with bad FX and bad acting?

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hey, your guess is as good as mine, dude. But of course, it all depends on whether or not you have surround at home, right Speaking of nothing, how come BTS have much cooler smileys than ATS? That's not really fair. Oh, well, might as well enjoy it while it lasts. Cheers!

top topics

join