It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo bio mass theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
i watched doco about technology not being able to capture most ufos in the past, as the move too fast for the naked eye to see or are sometimes plain invisable. now average cameras can capture most of these, there are still some needing a special type camera to capture them. it then suggested that some ufos are actually bio masses and are alive, like a giant jelly fish. i think this is leading somewhere, as if u think about it an jelly fish in the sea is practically invisable so why cant it be diiferent in the blue sky. tell me what u think.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
With all the blurry photos of UFO's, it is starting to make sense to me that perhaps the reason they are difficult to capture, or at least, Clearly capture, is the method of propulsion they use.
I want to first note, my background is not in science or aviation, so if I say something completely wrong, please let me know.

Perhaps the crafts or vehicles operate in such a way they are "parting" the air around them, creating vibrations that make it virtually impossible to capture a clear photo. Let's face it, if they can move at tremendous speeds, accelerate rapidly, then they could be altering air space around them in such a way that capturing a clear is picture is just not going to happen.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I believe it is quite possible that there are air breathing jellyfish like animals that can fly. Possibly having a natural ability to produce a light gas that fills some sort of cavity to keep them airborn. More than likely these creatures are products of earth.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Cant read your posts I was going to answer this.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
for any one intested in the footage here it is

video.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join