It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions - Bottom floor WTC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by T_Nexis
Look at these pics of the lower core structure in the Basements (b1-b2) of the towers aftermath. Nearly perfect cuts on them.

Look at the 3rd, 4th and 5th pic down to see the beams. Core beams are the 4inch thick brownish beam.
911research.wtc7.net...

Another good pic at the core beams, like a clean cut.
www.spiegel.de...

Sorry for the late reply.

In the first set of pictiures there is no time line and no way of ascertaining whether or not these pictures were taken immediately in the aftermath or after cleanup had begun. Due to the proximity of the large demolition excavators I suspect these pictures were taken days if not weeks after the collapse allowing workers time to cut the beams using thermal cutting torches. The cuts certainly do look like thats what made them.

In the second link you gave you can clearly see a man walking next to another man who is cutting the beam with a thermal torch. There is no reason not to believe the cuts above his head were not created in the same way.

MR

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
Although I'm not a fan of either, ThichHeaded is right in saying that the "Hologram", "Star Wars" and the "Super Ray Gun" kind of theories are much less credible than the other theories.

Mind you - Fetzer himself seems to support the beam theory.

Oh, I don't know.

Those holes look like they were caused by beams to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wood's theory is comparable to NIST's: they pick and choose what their evidence, leaving things out as they see fit. Except, while NIST simply ignores much of what they don't consider, Wood mentions something false in its place, like that the upper ~80% of the buildings were vaporized or whatever term she uses.

That being said, there hasn't been ANY good explanation of the holes in WTC5 and 6, and almost ALL of WTC4's destruction, where the floors are gutted from top to bottom with clean shears across the columns, almost perfectly vertically up and down all sides, and very little rubble at the bottoms.

I'm not proposing any answers here, and I certainly don't endorse what Wood is saying, but that hasn't been properly explained.

[edit on 14-11-2006 by bsbray11]

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join