Oh god....barf.....oh god....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yeah that's the ticket, use the preprogrammed ASSumption that I am a Commie. Yeah thats it comrade.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by Lysergic
for the Bush is your shepard.

Baaa!

Don't be suprised when Bush #s ya.

NOW YOU ARE A *Word edited out because I can't be trusted in public!* MORON!!!

Whats the matter did that strike a nerve?

If it isn't true then why even feel insulted by it?

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Worst president? No way. No matter how much people hate him, he will never be known as the worst president. Try looking up "Warren Harding."

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Or even Andrew Johnson and all the presidents from Lincoln to T.R.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I'm not a democrat, but I sure the hell ain't some blind ass republician kissing the white wrinkled ass of GWBush eating up every piece of # he spews out like it was candy.

LMAO, Lysergic. Prepare to pay for my funeral expenses when I die from laughter!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think the point of the pic was to show how it's less subtle than Nazi propaganda!

Man, who the hell thought this up? Himler's grandchild???

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
Or even Andrew Johnson and all the presidents from Lincoln to T.R.

LOL! Yeah, its hard to find worse than any president whose last name was Johnson!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hahah George Washington would kick him dead center in asshole with pointy ass boots.

hehe, you said it.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Impotence can happen to anyone

HAHAHA

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The point of the post was....well make up your own point. It's just....wrong. Both those presidents should be throttling Bush...

And Russian, *something that would get me banned*!! And that's all I have to say to you....

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Silly people, don't they know a Good Born-Again Christian like George W. wouldn't dare be involved in divination?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
OK.

As a piece of propagandist BS the picture is intended to achieve these things:

1. Establish Bush's legitimacy as 'president' by casting him between the two most revered predecessors

2. Showing how tough the job is, and how it and we must find strength in prayer

3. (This is insidious) making you feel sorry for this loser by showing he and the others are at times fragile. Bang on, the guys who picked that up.

It seemed to have missed its mark on me somehow.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I didn't bother to backtrack through the website...so this is truly real then?? It was actually created by Republicans? God, why? WHY? This is worse than the Flight Suit Bush doll.

I swear it made me vomit in my own mouth....

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
How could ANYONE want to be associated with something as ridiculous as that???????

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Gee annother infantile thread about how the Dems are the good guys and the Reps are the bad guys.

This is so boring.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Not just anyone.

There are purportedly 2.8 million on the presidential prayer team.

Here's today's prayer:

"As the nation prepares to honor our veterans on Veterans Day, November 11, pray for all of America's 25 million living vets, from the oldest to the youngest. Pray for their health and strength and well-being, for their encouragement and for each one to be honored and appreciated by our nation. Pray that their dedication and sacrifice will not be forgotten by this generation, nor by future generations. Give thanks to God for the freedoms we enjoy that they have fought valiantly to preserve.

As brutal attacks on Americans and American troops in Iraq continue, pray for the President and his advisors as they discern how to best implement the restoration and reconstruction of that nation. Pray for those who are establishing the new government to have God's highest wisdom. Pray for the protection and care of our troops around the world and especially in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Pray for the safety and well-being of President and Mrs. Bush and their daughters Jenna and Barbara. Pray for them to be protected from all danger and harm, and for God to strengthen and encourage them moment by moment. Pray for all those who protect the President--both military and civilian--to be ever watchful and to be diligent in their duties. Pray as well for their safekeeping and protection as they perform their duties.

Give thanks to God for His kind intervention in the California wildfires. Pray for the family members and loved ones of the 20 victims, and for all affected by the loss of 3,600 homes. Pray for those who are now faced with rebuilding, that they will be encouraged and will have all the resources they need.

Pray for President Bush on November 12 when he hosts NATO Secretary General Lord Robertson for a working luncheon at the White House. His visit will mark the end of his term as NATO Secretary General. "

I am certain that unintended irony could be found in each sentence and each para. But this is real, and there are people that can sincerely believe that the incumbent himself believes he is on the side of righteousness.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Gee annother infantile thread about how the Dems are the good guys and the Reps are the bad guys.

This is so boring.

I didn't see anyone say the democrats are the good guys.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

This is so boring.

Seriously, racist, how could you be associated with something as stupid as that picture? Why would you want to be? Oh, wait, you can't be.............................

YOU'RE NOT AMERICAN

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Pray for the safety and well-being of President and Mrs. Bush and their daughters Jenna and Barbara. Pray for them to be protected from all danger and harm

uhh NIEN. Who the hell are they? Do they pray for us? pffft I could see this maybe in uk blah blah god save the queen whatever.

Yes I pray that Jenna and Barbara one day share the wealth and get me trashed at their next underground rave party

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here's today's prayer:

"As Bush prepares to honor our veterans on Veterans Day, November 11,

(by not going to ONE funeral for the war dead)

pray for all of America's 25 million living vets, from the oldest to the youngest.

(Who got their Veterans benefits cut by Bush by 25 billion)

Pray for their health and strength and well-being, for their encouragement

(as they come back from Iraq with Depleted Uranium poisoning from our bombs)

and for each one to be honored and appreciated by our nation. Pray that their dedication and sacrifice will not be forgotten by this generation, nor by future generations.

(Since Bush spent all our money on these tax cuts to the rich which our future generations will have to pay)

Give thanks to God for the freedoms we enjoy that they have fought valiantly to preserve.

(Which Ascrofts is slowly eroding with the Patriot Act)

As brutal attacks on Americans and American troops in Iraq continue, pray for the President and his advisors

(as they go to more million dollar fundraisers)

and QUIBBLE on how to best implement the restoration and reconstruction of that nation.

Pray for the safety and well-being of President and Mrs. Bush and their daughters Jenna and Barbara.

(America's most dysfunctional family)

Pray for President Bush and his demonlord, Satan. Pray for the repugnant minions who worship him at the alter of worldwide tyranny, looting, death, and murder.

Amen.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Colonel]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join