posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:41 PM
God creates and controls the Universe. If everything is created and controlled by the mind (our lives are created and controlled by our conscious,
subconscious, and unconscious minds), then everything is controlled by God's Mind (God has a Mind according to Genesis 1:26-27). Thus everything is
either God's Mind, or God's Mind and an extension of God's Mind.
A few of Infinite implications:
1) God is not fixed since the world always changes.
2) Humans are not fixed as the world always changes.
3) The Bible is not fixed as the world always changes.
4) The interpretation of the Bible is not fixed as the world always changes.
5) Church law is not fixed as the world always changes.
6) We cannot know the future without knowing God's mind.
7) God likes to change.
8) We must be willing to change in order to properly adapt to the Universe.