It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U2 Satanists ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Last year, Bono was on the cover of the Christian magazine "Relevant" speaking about the new album and enlighting the masses to the plight of AIDS victims in Africa, as well as several link to postive charities as well as his Christian viewpoints.

Is U2 satanic? No - they are pop icons who are being used in a smear campaign. In the video, they take the lyrics "I stand with the sons of Cain" out of context - he was referring to how he was a Christian surrounded by those of a different persuasion.

I'm Catholic, and can't believe some of the bs the prodestants throw out in the name of fear mongering. They seem to know more about the devil than they do the Ultimate Word of God, and I will continue to be amazed anyone can believe this propaganda.

Judge not...lest ye be.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
If they sold their soul for better music, they got a pretty crappy deal out of it. Listening to them is like listening to crabs being boiled to death. Well, actually, that's an insult to the crabs.

I'm still trying to figure out why people like their music.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
here is an other article about bono

www.belowtopsecret.com...
I actually started a thread about that on BTS people forum. Call it hypocrisy or call it the human condition. Either way ....

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hee Hee. U2, satanists? You can say their overblown, overhyped, overexposed, but satanists? Gimme a break!

"What can I give back to God for the blessings he poured out on me
What can I give back to God for the blessings he poured out on me
I lift high the Cup of Salvation as a toast to our Father
To follow through on a promise I made to you from the heart "

Listen to Sir Bongo recite that at the start of this song...

www.youtube.com...

Now does that sound like a satanist to you?

[edit on 31-12-2006 by Craigcaz]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I used to think that Dick Clark had sold his soul to the devil...now I am convinced it is Rod Stewart

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Well,
he may not be the anti christ but if he stands with cain, then he is truely lost.

Only if Christ lied about coming for the 'lost' sheep of Israel - and if he did lie then we are ALL lost.

And if he did not lie (my own personal opinion, conviction, and confidence), then we are ALL just as rescued (and loved) as Cain is!

Did not God put a mark on Cain's forehead to protect him???

And did not Lamech say that he was cursed 70 times more than Cain's 7-fold curse? (for having a part in Cain's death - his own grandfather?)

And what did Christ answer to Cephas when asked what the statue of limitations on forgiveness was?

70 x 7~ !

Plenty of amnesty in that count to ensure that both Cain AND Lamech...AND the rest of us need not worry to the point of pointing fingers at one another~!

Judge not.

Man, the guys voice was annoying in that clip, but his message is clear as a bell -Bono and U2 are in deep trouble in the next life.

No doubt - totally annoying. But I still listened to it all just so I could make a valid and supported comment in this thread.

What I find totally preposterous, though, is that a THIRD outside party's 'opinion' (read: incomplete understanding - standing under - not seeing over and above so as to know from experience/empathy !)
would be taken more seriously and more authoritative than what Bono HIMSELF said, when asked outright!

Mcphisto made an EXCELLENT suggestion - too bad no one ever listens to the truth unless it is wrapped up like a haloed saint with a judgment scroll in hand (if you see one of THOSE then be sure and call the Sun Herald)...

Mcphisto:
I suggest you read these before you blurt such nonsense

www.macphisto.net...

Heres some text from the book of Bono being interviewed by Michka Assayas...

At least Bono is honest - he seems to understand at least one thing the same as I do: far better to be imperfect - even 'evil' - yet honest....than to be a hypocritical self-delusionist who imposes said delusion upon others....

WE ALL LIE - Bono knows this...it is a secondary effect from the human condition - most often used as some sort of survival mechanism; physical, emotional, and/or mental. But REALIZING this is half the battle - no different than battling chemical/physical addictions!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
...... he sold his soul to the NWO.
After listening to U2 Vertigo DVD I figured out why he is $ucking up to politicians like bush ( and vice versa).
He "suggested" to the Audience in one of the tracks that Bush and Blair are wanting the best for mankind and did ask to support them.
What a shame.... U2's rebel rock is dead ..

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi there Ive been a fan of U2 and loved Bono for years abut always thought there was the odd rebellllious stereak in him and Im horrorfied that he is amember of the Bohemien Grove.please email me back if you want to discus more. at [email protected]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join