It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Scientific Facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
physical condition of early Astronauts deteriorated severely whilst in Outer Space, away from the Schumann Resonance. The problem was solved by introducing the "Schumann Simulator" into all space shuttles, a magnetic pulse generator mimicking the Earth's frequency. This demonstrates the simple fact that we cannot be healthy if disconnected from the "natural biological frequency"

Most of you know that the earth has got a magnetic field. As the earth's molten core is rotating; the magnetic field is created. Now, in Physics there is a parameter called "Schumann's Resonance". Using that we can determine the strength of the earth's magnetic field. While for many centuries, it was constant around 7.80 cycles per second, during the last 7-8 years, it has risen to 11 cycles per second and is continuing to increase dramatically

What will happen is that the magnetic poles (North & South) will reverse. The earth will stop spinning for a few days .. man will be forced into a different state ..There is proof of this

Its not a bad thing

Understanding what I call FLOW is an all encompassing fluid that when in contact with a material, makes it wet. has 1st of all has given me FREE POWER by just spinning magnets …..
As the smoke lifts you will see the biggest secret held from you was FLOW

[edit on 31/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The North-South poles switch regularly in geological time-scales. We are overdue for one now.

I'd like you explain why the earth would stop moving when the poles switch. Im not convinced that this is true.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The earth will not stop spinning during a magnetic pole flip.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The earth will not spinning, correct? As far as I know, only the molten core of the earth will cease to move, thus causing the planet to shift its weight, and in effect causing mass geological catastrophes all over the planet.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
The earth will not spinning, correct? As far as I know, only the molten core of the earth will cease to move, thus causing the planet to shift its weight, and in effect causing mass geological catastrophes all over the planet.

I dont think thats correct either. The molten core of the earth moves due to convection currents in the magma because of its heat. Why would the core stop moving? Even if it did why would the planet "shift its weight"?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza

No - there is no geological catastrophe associated with a magnetic pole shift as far as any scientific data is concerned, though there is postulated that it could cause climate changes (global warming, glacial ages, etc.). You are mixing two theories together. Magnetic pole flip is the reversal of the magnetic poles (north-south). Polar shift is the actual catastrophic shift of landmass over the north pole. The pole remains in the same location relative to a geocentric reference frame and the earth's crust shifts over it to where a new location rest in that spot.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ah, understood! I thank you guys for clearing that up for me. Looks like I've got some reading to do in this subject matter.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamflownemo
physical condition of early Astronauts deteriorated severely whilst in Outer Space, away from the Schumann Resonance.

This isn't correct. The problem is related to gravity, not magnetic fields.

The problem was solved by introducing the "Schumann Simulator" into all space shuttles, a magnetic pulse generator mimicking the Earth's frequency. This demonstrates the simple fact that we cannot be healthy if disconnected from the "natural biological frequency"

No such device is aboard any shuttle or rocket or space station. For one thing, they're not actually outside the Earth's magnetic field. Secondly, regular magnetic pulses in a space ship are going to disrupt instrumentation.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamflownemo Now, in Physics there is a parameter called "Schumann's Resonance".

Sadly, your source does not understand Schumann's resonance. It's the frequency for an electromagnetic field (ELF) as it exists anywhere between the Earth's surface and the ionosphere (which forms a kind of cavity).
en.wikipedia.org...

Using that we can determine the strength of the earth's magnetic field.

No, you can't. The source of your information has led you astray.

While for many centuries, it was constant around 7.80 cycles per second, during the last 7-8 years, it has risen to 11 cycles per second and is continuing to increase dramatically

Which actually has nothing at all to do with Schumann or his resonance.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What will happen is that the magnetic poles (North & South) will reverse. The earth will stop spinning for a few days

Huh? No it won't.

.. man will be forced into a different state ..There is proof of this

Rather, there is proof that it has no effect on man. THere have been many magnetic reversals in the past, and some during the time that man was around. At the very least, its not something that is going to destroy humanity, and I've never heard of any studies that showed that animals or men that were around during the shifts have drastically weakened bones or abnormal growth.

gfad
The North-South poles switch regularly in geological time-scales. We are overdue for one now. [/quote
There is no pattern or cylcing to it, they switch randomly, not 'regularly' (unless you just mean 'often' by regular). We can't actually say that we are 'overdue' for one, or that there is one slowly starting to happen now.

Impreza
As far as I know, only the molten core of the earth will cease to move

There is no evidence to suggest that the core stops spinning, the core is not beleived to stop spinning during these shifts.

thus causing the planet to shift its weight, and in effect causing mass geological catastrophes all over the planet.

This simply will not happen. The magnetic poles have switched many times, nothing like that happens. You can only tell that the magnetic poles have shifted because of magnetic evidence even, not series of strange catastrophes in teh record.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
in my blog a say for a few day it will stop
thank you for your interest and opinions....I am sure you read over my blog blog.myspace.com... and followed the many links I have placed
National Geographic News

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Earth's magnetic field is fading. Today it is about 10 percent weaker than it was when
German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss started keeping tabs on it in 1845, scientists
say.
If the trend continues, the field may collapse altogether and then reverse. Compasses would point south instead of north.
USGS home
interactive2.usgs.gov...

That answer might surprise you, but the fact that the field occasionally reverses is simply
a property of the continuous, on-going behavior of the Earth's dynamo. There is no 'cause'
per se.
NOVA
So it can be unsettling to learn of global phenomena that are inherently unstable,
unpredictable. Such is the case with the Earth's magnetic field. Every so often, our
planet's magnetic poles reverse polarity . Compass needles have always pointed north; in a reversal, they would point south.
www.pbs.org...

thanks again for taking the time
peace

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Earth's magnetic field is fading. Today it is about 10 percent weaker than it was when German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss started keeping tabs on it in 1845, scientists say. If the trend continues, the field may collapse altogether and then reverse.

IF it continues, no one is able to say that its actually going to collapse and reverse. We simply don't understand the system well enough yet. No one says that the core stops spinning during a reversal either.

As your own citations indicate, the field reverses, without any dramatic change. So why are you saying there will be a dramatic change? I am curious.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
These days, everything which relies on compasses for navigation, ie ships and planes, use gyro compasses. WHEN it happens, all we will notice is a heck of a lot of confused pigeons.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I like the idea of the first signs of the world flipping its axis being pigeons falling out of the sky... followed by adamflownemo's friends screaming "We're all doomed"...

Just joking... this is a cool thread. It made me think; the sun is the biggest magnet in our solar system, so couldn't that cause the magnetic polar shift? Hasn't the sun's solar flares been increasing in power? Also, how fast will it spin round?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry but the OP's theory is absurd. We are indeed overdue for a swap in the poles, but this won;t make a blind bit of difference to the spinning of the core of the planet...

new topics

top topics

join