It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost child following us all around.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine

And why would a "guardian" call someone Mommy?

They call me 'Father'. It's a sign of respect. It shows a type of family closeness . These beings are closer to people than life itself and are like family.

The different guardians are a complex varied bunch so I'm not going to try and describe them all or their behaviors. But basically the very large guardians send out these smaller ones that are just like little children. Countless people have encountered them. They're a type of elf or little person that never grows large. They are also one of the most common forms of ghosts people see, although they are not ghosts at all but simply beings that come from the guardians of the people in the houses at the time. When it appeared in the dream as the child it was symbolic to say that the small being he saw was part of the woman's family. Although in this case it's her spiritual family that includes guardians and their helper beings.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You need to get your house exorcised -- I'm not joking. As a child we lived in a house that was haunted by a woman who's child had died of cot death and every night she used to come into mine and my brother's bedroom and touch us to make sure we were alive. My brother actually drew a picture of the woman. My family were not religious so we got some Maori elders in to perform a ceremony. She went away. I was never frightened but I did have a friend stay the night once and woke up screaming in the middle of the night saying "the house is haunted'.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
That sounds awful!
I hope everyone is ok now though

Originally posted by Shadow88

Lastly, i don't........think she's pregnant, though i wouldn't know how to ask lol!

Shadow she does'nt have to be pregnant right now. It could be years into the future.

Right, yes of course, how silly of me!

And you said yourself that you felt tearful joy when you had that dream.

Yes it was a surpisingly nice dream, i woke up well rested, noted it down and had a great day.

I thought that too. You see herein lies the dilemma. It shows characteristics of guardian spirits, yet also sometimes poltergiest activity (two.....things for lack of a better word i thought were polar opposites)

The first encounter it was negative, then from that point they were mostly positive.

I should emphasise that the poltergiest activity (directed most harshly at myself) happened in my girlfriends NEW house I welcome any opinions on that.

Bottom line is if it is harmless, i would very much like to understand it, perhaps communicate in some way, everyone involved feels the same.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

That sounds awful!
I hope everyone is ok now though

Lastly, i don't........think she's pregnant, though i wouldn't know how to ask lol!

Shadow she does'nt have to be pregnant right now. It could be years into the future.

Right, yes of course, how silly of me!

And you said yourself that you felt tearful joy when you had that dream.

Yes it was a surpisingly nice dream, i woke up well rested, noted it down and had a great day.

I thought that too. You see herein lies the dilemma. It shows characteristics of guardian spirits, yet also sometimes poltergiest activity (two.....things for lack of a better word i thought were polar opposites)

The first encounter it was negative, then from that point they were mostly positive.

I should emphasise that the poltergiest activity (directed most harshly at myself) happened in my girlfriends NEW house I welcome any opinions on that.

Bottom line is if it is harmless, i would very much like to understand it, perhaps communicate in some way, everyone involved feels the same.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Shadow88]

Actually the experience I wrote about above happened in a new house. Our house had been built over the grave (aparently) of the woman's dead child.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Silly me, by "new" I didn't mean built recently, I meant she moved house, then the attacks started in that house

How weren't you scared though? Probably just because i'm a bit of a coward lol, but i tend to freeze out when I think i see something paranormal.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Just to make sure. Neither of you have had a child...right? And neither of you know a child around that age?

The reason I ask, is because this doesnt sound like a ghost to me, it sounds like an AP kid.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Another idea is to contact someone with psychic abilities who can maybe contact this entity and provide some additional information for you.

Something that my wife and I do might be possible for you and/or your GF. over the
years we have had at least 2 little girls and several animals living with us. When we
have a new presence show up we simply talk to them. Ask if there is anything we can do to help them and so on. Some times they have a warning or other message, sometimes not. As you and your GF can both SEE the little one there must be a reason
for his presence. Maybe there is something structurally or mechanically wrong in the
"new" house that is not yet appearant to either of you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join