It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost child following us all around.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ok here is a rough account of all events thus far.

1 - May - 9 o'clock

I walk down my stairs. To the left of me is my kitchen door, open. Out of the corner of my eye I see something. As I turn to look i see none other than a small boy of around 4 or 5 run across the kitchen, crying. I freeze, as you would. Once the startlement wears off i go to see if anyone is their, but my kitchen is empty.

2 - May - Same night - 11 oclock

My girlfriend Rings me, and she sounds very shaken. When i ask what is wrong she tells me when she was on her computer a moment ago, she heard a very loud and clear "mommy" in her headphones (whilest listening to nothing) once off she felt there was a presence in her room. She said she also felt something tug hard on her jeans.

3 - May - Few days later

I have a weird dream of my girlfriend cradling this child and he looks at me and reaches out. I wake up

4 - July (the 12th i think) - 10 oclock

Whilest round at my girlfriends mum's house the topic of ghosts comes up and my girlfriend mentions the ghost child incident. It was her Aunt however who looked a little purturbed. "You're having me on arent you?" She said. We both adamantly replied that we were serious. She said that a few weeks ago she saw the same child several times (she lives with my girlfriend's mum).

5 - My girlfriend went to university last month and i go to spend a couple of days up with her. Again the conversation arises with two of her new friends. They both freak "No way!" They state theyve both independantly seen a small child in dungarees running across various hallways. Naturally they didnt say anything for fear of ridicule.

6 - Myself and several of my friends have had tiny fingermark scratches over the past year.

Who on earth is this little crying child following us all around?

[edit on 30-10-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How long have you been living there, is this something that just recently happened?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thing is, to the best of my knowledge i thought spirits are supposed to be connected to one place, this has happened to me, my girlfriend and her family, my friends, her friends in various places

I have lived in this house for nine years, the house has only been around about 15.

My girlfriends first house was slightly older, say 1960's. I should say the worse cut (and i say cut, it was quite a deep scratch, enough to have scabbed over in the night) I've ever had was when sleeping in my girlfriends house, a straight line running down the top of my arm and about an inch on my leg!

The university and other places is anyones guess....

The events have increased over the past year from about february/may time, though their could have been other small events i never connected to this.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
When you dreamed of the child in your girlfriend's arms did you get a good look at his facial features? Eye or hair color? Did he look like anyone you know?

And can you remember anything about what your emotional reaction was during the dream? When he reached out his arms, what did you feel?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
sometimes they will attach themselves to objects. think back to when it first began......had you recently bought any used items, like maybe something from a yard sale or something off of ebay?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I've encountered most of them that were NOT attatched to one place. I've had the attatchment to a person, and most often, an attatchment to a message getting out or a person simply acknowleging them in some way.

I am not getting anything about this small child right now. But going only by what you wrote in your post - it would seem to me that he would be wanting your girlfriends attention. If he's a scared child and his mother looked like her or was the same age... a sister maybe - who knows...

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hum somebody may be expecting a child very soon.

I saw both of my children before I even became pregnat and both of them would run, cry and play around the house, while I was not even thinking about having a child.

Is a difference between children that are ghost of children that were alive once, and the spirits of children that would enter the living world.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The scratches would suggest poltergeist activity I think. But poltergeists aren't usually visible, just noisy. They can draw their energy from several people but usually originate from one person and can follow from place to place.

hmmm, this is interesting..

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Hum somebody may be expecting a child very soon.
:lol

HA Marg, you said what I was afraid to suggest to Shadow at first!

I myself never saw "manifestations" of my son, but I did have a vivid dream of him about a year and half before he was born.

At the time I had no idea who that little boy in my dream was.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by elaine]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Odd you say expecting a child soon... I was thinking one had already been aborted or lost.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It's your girlfriend's guardian, or one of them. It comes from her family guardians and that's why her aunt saw it. It goes with her everywhere so that's why others saw it at the uni. It called her mommy, it tugged on her jeans, you were shown in a dream that it belongs to her. Don't be afraid. It probably scratched you to let you know it is there.

Often they leave messages so put a paper and pencil somewhere for it to write with. You should show it total love and respect and never try to harm it in any way. It means no harm and everyone has these types of beings around them. They're actually a type of elf.

It is appearing for a reason? I'm not sure why. It showed itself crying, so obviously it wants you to know that something is wrong in some way? They are very emotional beings so maybe its feelings have been hurt in some way?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Wow thanks a million so far for your input everyone, there's a lot to ponder over lol.

Originally posted by elaine

When you dreamed of the child in your girlfriend's arms did you get a good look at his facial features? Eye or hair color? Did he look like anyone you know?

And can you remember anything about what your emotional reaction was during the dream? When he reached out his arms, what did you feel?

Happy tears. Thats the only way to describe it. The feeling you get when you're crying out of joy.....if that makes sense to anyone!

Originally posted by probedbygrays
It's your girlfriend's guardian, or one of them. It comes from her family guardians and that's why her aunt saw it. It goes with her everywhere so that's why others saw it at the uni. It called her mommy, it tugged on her jeans, you were shown in a dream that it belongs to her. Don't be afraid. It probably scratched you to let you know it is there.

While all the others are possible, this would explain a lot, it does seem as though it's everyone who comes into contact with her, explaining why her uni friends saw him.

A thought just occured to me though. The worst "attacks" (not sure what to call the scratches, they might not be done out of malice, i really dont know) in my girlfriends new house. Could this be some other, entirely separate entity?

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I taught CCD in a Catholic school here in town for three years. The school was haunted. The fourth grade room had a negative energy ... but not that of a child. Perhaps an angry adult (frustrated former teacher??). However, down in the first grade room there was a playful child spirit.

A few things happened but one of the bigger things was that she liked to play by hiding behind me while I was teaching. At first I thought it was my own daughter who was in the class because she'd do the same thing. You know .. come up behind you and hid behind you and when you turned to see who was there she'd jump around to your other side so you couldn't see her. This spirit did the same thing. When i'd look behind me I'd just catch a glimpse of her running around me the other way. All the LIVING children would still be in their seats. It wasn't any of them.

I later found out one of the youngsters who went to school there had died a few years before from a brain tumor. I wonder if it was her.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Interesting, though this....whatever he is hasn't tried to hide from anyone.

More interesting is that my first encounter was of him crying. The rest of the encounters are fairly neutral.

Also i don't know if it's significant, the only person it's actually made contact with is my girlfriend. For everyone else, its as if they're not there.

Lastly, i don't........think she's pregnant, though i wouldn't know how to ask lol!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88

A thought just occured to me though. The worst "attacks" (not sure what to call the scratches, they might not be done out of malice, i really dont know) in my girlfriends new house. Could this be some other, entirely separate entity?

No it would most probably be the same one in my opinion. Obviously you are doing something that annoys it and going from the little you have said about yourself I can only speculate that perhaps you are taking chances with possibly getting your girlfriend pregnant. I know it's none of my business and all that. But that would make a guardian angry with you.

There's something wrong somewhere that is giving it cause to show an amount of hostility towards you? You'll have to think carefully about what that could be?

Guardians usually want their humans to have a safe secure life and they see any problems before the humans do.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Another idea is to contact someone with psychic abilities who can maybe contact this entity and provide some additional information for you.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

No it would most probably be the same one in my opinion. Obviously you are doing something that annoys it and going from the little you have said about yourself I can only speculate that perhaps you are taking chances with possibly getting your girlfriend pregnant. I know it's none of my business and all that. But that would make a guardian angry with you.

There's something wrong somewhere that is giving it cause to show an amount of hostility towards you? You'll have to think carefully about what that could be?

Guardians usually want their humans to have a safe secure life and they see any problems before the humans do.

That makes sense i think, though at present I can't really think of something that would, put literally, invoke a spirits involvement. We're very happy together, both in good health etc etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A few more tidbits of info, not sure if it'll be useful to any of you knowledgable folks.

1. When my girlfriend was a toddler i was told she used to stare into a specific corner of her room as though someone had got her attention, sometimes she would giggle a lot, as though someone was making her laugh. It apparently used to freak everyone out, since obviously there was no one there. I don't know much about guardians but is the theory that they're with you since you're born? I think I heard that.

2. Her Great Aunt claims to be a clairvoyant. Whenever she's around she stares at her in a combination of a look of sadness and the look someone makes when theyre trying to make something out, as if she were blurry! (odd i know), a look "like she knows something". When asked she denies it.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I don't know much about guardians but is the theory that they're with you since you're born?

Well from what I've discovered from interacting with them we have a soul guardian who watches over our souls at the deepest level, and we have another guardian who watches over our earth life. The ones of the earth are ancient beings and usually quite stern, while the ones of the soul level are pure love and kindness. The earth ones have lots of helpers doing various tasks for them and those helpers are often a type of elf which many people mistake for children.

There are also various other beings which are like nature spirits of different types that help nature run its course, although the nature they deal with is human nature itself. So there are a number of beings around us that mean absolutely no harm whatsoever and are here to help us exist.

Sometimes beings can put on a show if they are the slightest bit upset. People say they are evil spirits or poltergeists because they throw a cup across a room or something, but they forget that God in The Bible threw major fits over tiny little mistakes made by humans. So we are really dealing in some cases with beings who get angry very easily like God does, and that doesn't mean in any way they are the slightest bit evil at all, if you get my drift.

So yes guardians can be the beings that we are given to at birth and who remain with us throughout our life; or they can be beings who were with us at the soul level before we were born; or they can be beings that help those guardians or who help humanity as a whole run its course.

I've read about lots of babies that see beings in the room when no one else can see them. I'm sure it's just their guardians or the guardians helpers.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
Another idea is to contact someone with psychic abilities who can maybe contact this entity and provide some additional information for you.

I didn't get a darn thing annestacey. I don't know why - but not an idoda

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Lastly, i don't........think she's pregnant, though i wouldn't know how to ask lol!

Shadow she does'nt have to be pregnant right now. It could be years into the future.

And you said yourself that you felt tearful joy when you had that dream.

And why would a "guardian" call someone Mommy?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join