It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norpass: North American Union!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I recently saw this sign being put up next to a truckng weigh station near my home. I instantly noticed that the logo for the sign had the entire North American continent on it...

After passing by it many times, and seeing a strange looking communication antena on top, I did a few searches...

Straight from the source:

NORPASS, Inc. is a not-for-profit partnership of state agencies and the motor carrier industry dedicated to promoting safe and efficient trucking throughout North America. NORPASS stands for "North American Preclearance and Safety System." NORPASS is deploying mainline screening systems in Kentucky and many other states to reduce weigh station delays for safe and legal trucks.
Source

I don't know about anyone else, but after reading about the system--it seems to be a gradual shift to slowly implant the idea of an N.U. into people's minds.

I'd be interested if anyone in Canada or Mexico has also seen these signs? I have a feeling this is part of the design...anyone care to throw their .2 in?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
How is this going to lead to a dictatorship over the continent and the destruction of the US?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It is implating the idea of a unified US, Canada and Mexico (economically speaking). Pictures of the entire N. American continent are meant to train people to think of themselves not as members of a nation WITHIN the N. American continent, but rather as a citizen of the N. American Union itself.

This whole system would allow for a truck from Mexico City total clearance to Alaska. Through multiple boarder crossings and whatnot, all with the use of a RF identification transponder inside the truck.

In order to participate in trucking, routes will require that all manifests and trucks be certified and inspected to recieve a transponder. This transponder then allows the truck to go between countries without having to stop for searches.

Can't you see how this is slowly desgined to break down our feelings of national soveringty?

I take it from the lack of replies that I am correct and you all just agree with me.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by MystikMushroom]

Cug

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

This whole system would allow for a truck from Mexico City total clearance to Alaska. Through multiple boarder crossings and whatnot, all with the use of a RF identification transponder inside the truck.

In order to participate in trucking, routes will require that all manifests and trucks be certified and inspected to recieve a transponder. This transponder then allows the truck to go between countries without having to stop for searches.

So you got all that out of a system that lets you bypass weigh stations in 12 states? Man, I wonder what you could make out of the gps/satcomm tracking systems most trucks have now days.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have always had the same idea about the NAU...there won't be a loss of individual nation idenitity. I don't see the US and Canada join with poor and corrupt Mexico. Do you see Americans response to Mexican people in the US? They don't want them there. Now why would Americans accept a joining of nations with Mexico? And Canada and the US are very different, socialized healthcare? Canada is more liberal in government.

It just isn't going to happen. The US is building a FENCE. Most Americans want a WALL bordering Mexico. They won't accept a unified country with Mexico. Did you see the Mexicans waving their flags? Or the Americans whose patriotism for the US is highest in the world? Sorry to burst yet another conspiracy bubble.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
I have always had the same idea about the NAU...there won't be a loss of individual nation idenitity. I don't see the US and Canada join with poor and corrupt Mexico. Do you see Americans response to Mexican people in the US? They don't want them there. Now why would Americans accept a joining of nations with Mexico? And Canada and the US are very different, socialized healthcare? Canada is more liberal in government.

It just isn't going to happen. The US is building a FENCE. Most Americans want a WALL bordering Mexico. They won't accept a unified country with Mexico. Did you see the Mexicans waving their flags? Or the Americans whose patriotism for the US is highest in the world? Sorry to burst yet another conspiracy bubble.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by RetinoidReceptor]

Since when does the government care what the Americans want? And the US is not building a fence. Anything you see is just for show. They're going to open up the borders so things will get completely out of control so they can justify locking up everyone in the new detainment camps.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey

They're going to open up the borders so things will get completely out of control so they can justify locking up everyone in the new detainment camps.

And how exactly do you know this? From a website I presume.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Americans are not ready to accept the NAU, not yet.

All this we are seeing now is just conditioning.

The NAFTA super highway, the U.S. ID (Will be replaced with North American ID).

Bush and his neo-con counter parts, along with the Pm of Canada, and the Pres. of Mejico have already signed a secret document pledging each nation to the North American Union.

All thats really left is to sell it to the American, and Canadian people through propaganda put out by private news companys.

After twenty or thirty years of those bastardish swine at CNN spilling out rubbish about how much better off we'd be with the North American Union, what do you think the ignorant population will believe?

I mean, look how sh/tty our countrys gotten in the last 50 years..
If this is a sign, we'll be in the NAU within the next 20.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
IF this is a secret document..

How do you know about it?

o_O

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
In the long-run it does mean the end of American nationalism of course. The globalists in their desire to implement one world government always make moves in the guise of business and more money for everyone! Of course the money will go to those at the top and everyone else will get some crumbs.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I read about this in my local paper. I live near the border to Mexico. They will use RFID? type of technology I do believe in helping them to pass trucks through without inspections is what I remember the paper saying.

That's right no inspections for these carriers at the borders; they will drive right through. Guess what? Drugs will be brought into the country much more efficiently and effortlessly because the trucks will be waved through. And, other things will be brought in too. Who would know? No checks on what is coming in. They will sell it as 'convenient'. Those border patrol agents won't do their jobs as well anymore after this takes place.

The paper continued to say there will be brokers for this kind of business because small truckers won't be able to afford the technology equipment that this will require and it will be mandatory.

I say it is just another big win for the Crime business in the illegal drug industry and for Big Truck companies that will wipe out the small guys and take their business. It will open up yet another middle man (the broker) and that will make more charges on your merchandise.

Aren't we all so glad that this 'advanced' technology is being used in such a good way??

As far as them taking over the country, they already have. You can't even have an honest election!! The NAU I feel will be brought in full with the monetary world crisis and the Amero making its debut. They will force it on the people because they can't sell it.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by the theremin]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Halliburton received a $385 million contract through Homeland Security to build detainment camps to be used in the event of emergency or natural disaster. You should be able to find news articles referencing this. My question is, who decides just what an emergency is? And who will be detained? Doesn't sound comforting to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Great White Cheney
Americans are not ready to accept the NAU, not yet.

All this we are seeing now is just conditioning.

The NAFTA super highway, the U.S. ID (Will be replaced with North American ID).

Bush and his neo-con counter parts, along with the Pm of Canada, and the Pres. of Mejico have already signed a secret document pledging each nation to the North American Union.

All thats really left is to sell it to the American, and Canadian people through propaganda put out by private news companys.

After twenty or thirty years of those bastardish swine at CNN spilling out rubbish about how much better off we'd be with the North American Union, what do you think the ignorant population will believe?

I mean, look how sh/tty our countrys gotten in the last 50 years..
If this is a sign, we'll be in the NAU within the next 20.

Check out this site for the propoganda on the Security and Prosperity Partnership set up through the Department of Homeland Security and signed by President Bush, President Fox of Mexico, and Prime Minister Martin of Canada.

www.spp.gov...

Then see what you can find on the NAFTA Superhighway. This highway is designed to transport shipments from the Far East through Mexico and into the US and Canada - without checks. Can you imagine the implications of that alone?

The wall on the southern border won't be built. Amnesty will be given to anyone who crosses the border. At that point it will be every man and women for themselves. If we don't wake up now, it will be too late.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Imagine...

You drive through an RFID checkpoint in your car...

Your "Real ID" card now has an RFID tag in it, that lets the checkpoint catalog all the people traveling in/out of the area.

Smuggling will be hard to do, most of these RFID checkpoints I have learned also incorporate a scale imbedded into the roadway. If the truck's weight dosen't match it's declared ammount...

This could also be used for public cars in which only ONE person has a real ID and the rest ditch em' to "sneak through"...

"Woah, sorry buddy...your car weighs 300lbs more than it should for a single occupant..."

Additionally, credit cards with our financial information will soon be embedded with RFID chips.

Not only would this checkpoint be capable of logging your commings and goings, but also how much money you have on you as well.

Lets say you accidentally forget your "Real ID" and drive through the RFID checkpoint...within 2 miles you are now pulled over by highway patrol and being questioned as to WHY you neglected to participate in our "transparent security measures". (you have nothing to hide...right?)

This has a high potential to be abused...just about everything we buy eventually will have an RFID tag in (according to what the news claims)...

So even if it's being installed right now for truckers, it could be very easily turned against our own citizens ala the internet is to"Carnivore/Eschelon"...

[edit on 12-3-2007 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I do not understand why people are not posting about their thoughts/feelings about this move by the private sector to "condition" the population.

Just *look* at their logo!

BIG ASS-ED BUMP

Listen, I live in Alaska...this is IMPORTANT to me.

I see this new RFID scanning tech over roadways as a critical and crucial step in monitoring the populace.

This is NOT good. Anyone? Come one? I'm not nuts or crazy and many in my circle of local Alaskan friends have voiced their opposition.

Am I going to have to get a "Letter to the editor" in the local newspaper published and then uploaded for people to go, "oh...he might have a point, oh hum..."

WAKE THE FRACK UP!

[edit on 25-3-2007 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
lots of threads about the nau here you just have to look around. lots of people are upset about it. yours is the first real story i have heard with the tangable signs though.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shooterbrody
lots of threads about the nau here you just have to look around. lots of people are upset about it. yours is the first real story i have heard with the tangable signs though.

Thank you!

I have done research on this company, "NORPASS"...

It seems a goverment-sponsored and enabled, private sector corporation now has the ability to allow and scan the RFID's of anyone who drives over their imbedded scales and scanners.

This is not good!

Thank you my friend for acknowledging my outcry!!

Perhaps I just WILL write a letter to the editor of our local paper expressing my opposition so I can digitally post it here (the Anchorage Daily News is online) and prove that this is a SERIOUS conditioning move via the private sector--sanctioned by the federal government.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Here's an entry from a trucker about NORPASS:

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but this one is already underway. This sounds complicated, but it's not. A super highway from deep in Mexico so the cheap crap from China bypasses Unions in Long Beach USA ports. Container get dropped on cheap Mexican trucks and trains bypassing US drivers and train operators. A customs stop in Kansas City where things get offloaded and head east and west or continue to Canada.

Source

There is MUCH more, quoted and otherwise stated on this trucker's blog. I implore the anti-NAU members here to read and express their opinions here in this thread.

If your fracking lazy and just want to read the source article the trucker refers to, here:
.3NAFTA super-highways and Bush

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Perhaps these will help...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

am very concerned about the future of America with the looming ideals of the North American Union. I have taken steps to do my part as a United States citizen, by exercising my rights to question those that represent "us" in Congress. I wrote the following letter to Senator Sam Brownback (2008 Presidential Candidate), Senator Pat Roberts, and House Representative Jerry Moran. I would like to share with you the correspondence that I have received thus far, and I look forward to any input that the ATS community may have to share with me

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So how exactly is President Bush going to go through with the North American Union? So far everyone that I spoke to on this matter is pissed off. Bush screwed up big time.

That is some I know there are more here at ATS.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Here's a good pic from the site the trucker referenced in conjunction w/NORPASS:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join