It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A World Without Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
A documentary by G Edward Griffin. He claims that the vitamin B17 can aid your bodies defence against cancer. Eating foods high in vitamin B17, and avoiding processed foods if at all possible should at least improve your health, wellbeing and energy levels.

everyone should watch this documentary as it is very educational.

video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

avoiding processed foods if at all possible should at least improve your health, wellbeing and energy levels.

I couldn't agree more. I cringe at the thought of all the hormones, aditives, educolorants and artificial flavours they add to food. I usually try to buy everything biological, even if it costs a few extra bucks, it's my health, and my health aint worth all the money in the word
. Proccesed Foods ------>
. As for the B17 vitamin that helps defend bodies against cancer... Well, even today we're not 100% what the causes of cancer are, although we DO know that there are very different factors in the different types of cancers, strangely they are not that all alike. Basicly, a cancer is a cell that instead of stopping at it's designated point in the cycle (Quick Biology lesson here, almost all human cells have a "regeneration" cycle. For blood, it regenerates every 3 months, in embrions in the uterus, ever 12-24 hours), it continues to reproduce itself over and over, without stopping, it litteraly goes crazy. So, how can we "prevent" cancer? Untill we actually know what causes it exactly, we'll never know. I also noted the the program seems a little old, and the part when the guys says cancer like scurvy is a deficiency disease, well, with the little biology I know, that's false, very false. It's a flaw in the cells "regeneration" cycle, not a deficiency disease O.o. Plus, look at it logicly, if it were a deficiency disease, why do the cells reproduce like crazy instead of stopping to a halt? Sorry if i'm being a bit critic with he's theory, but when that documentary was made, they didn't know about the cells regeneration cycle like we now today.

new topics

join