It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Death Of A President"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't know how many people here have seen or heard of this, but it's definately a movie you guys should check out.

www.apple.com...

It is staged as a 2008 documentary on the 2007 assassination of George W. Bush and how the government, in their search to find who did it, scapegoats anyone with an Arabic name against a plethora of other possible perpetrators. It discusses a new Patriot act that gives even more power to officials after the assassination and the results of it.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This movie was shown on UK tv a few weeks ago...tempting though it is, i'll not be a spoiler, is a well-made hypothetical docu-drama and well worth a watch though (even just for that fleeting feeling of 'justice served' as Bush gets whacked)

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
its on google:

video.google.com...

Google Video Link

I have to say, the beginning of the movie is very pro bush, and so much has happened in todays world, compared to the time line of the October 10, hahah we stopped dealing with the Korean nuclear missile problem a while ago...we are on to iran now baby!!!

oh and i went to the imdb form of the movie, and i have to say there are allot of pro bush people there, and also most of them are vets who probably are narrow minded and have not realized what is really going on.

www.imdb.com...

enjoy

at about 34-36min in some doctor comes out and says when the president was shot, that he has "never seen such a strong heart in a man as the presidents age" LOOOOOOOOL OMG ROFTL

i think i was on the floor laughing more so than in the begining when the woman said he was the most honest person

this movie is basically anti-islam & pro-police state propaganda & pro bush administration & pro nwo lol

[edit on 29-9-2007 by ATSGUY]

[edit on 29-9-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The whole premise of this video is disturbing. Violence is defeated by love, darkness by light, and the lie is defeated by truth.

The story was weak, unless you consider the attack on Bush as a metaphor of the removal of his power that we see today, preparing the new monarch Hillary. Anyway the imagery was visceral and fascinating. It drew from history, JFK assassination, Democratic National Convention Riots in Chicago, and of coarse 9/11 false flag ideas.

What I find interesting is the level of sophistication of the imagery yet mildness of the storyline. This really looks to be psyops, in my opinion, even if my opinion is just a layman's idea. Don't know who from but it has that feel.

Although it did have one really good quote

"It doesn't demean the office of the President of the United States to have a good punch line now and then"

Followed by

"We both have famous and influential brothers, our Dads spent a little time in politics, and we love our country more then we love our political parties."

I think this is good scripting, the punch line of the show, (both now and back then) is both parties are in fraternal brotherhoods where the parents guiding us children care more about their country then the political parties.

As far as imagery goes, this is just one example.
Look at the falling building imagery at time mark 1:26. The building is shown with scaffolding going down the side, giving image of 9/11 collapsing building. At the same moment an actor says "I remain confident we will find the person involved."

Further down the rabbit hole, if I am right, then there should be some Easter egg clues, Nouns that have no value should have been picked to point in a direction. Here is my fun look at that. The nouns should also stick out, not just be a result of taking stock clips.

For instance we hear the case number in the original trial
02 CSR 281

1:09
1) A Manual of Public International Law, is what you get when you search for CSR 281, page 110
books.google.com...

2) CRS281 is also the name of a satellite receiver.
From the page
www.vipersat.com...
FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION
The switch connects two modems, an online unit
and a standby unit
. It monitors the fault status of
these two units
. If there is an equipment failure,
switching automatically takes place to protect the
IF and Data traffic circuit

Then we have the DOJ number on the report
1:12

and what a google search gets you, an offer perhaps?

How about picking a notation on the snipers map
1:24:19
XXCPD

This is the google page

A fun little exercise in word association.

Then there is the choice of the military snipers name, Cassey. I think this points to William Cassey former head of CIA.

Am I just crazy? or is someone marring a demon?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I saw this movie on the internet and I was surprised by it. I thought it went about as far as you could go on television in outlining a scenario where Bush is eliminated in order for Cheney to take over and keep the neocon gravy train rolling. At one time I seriously thought that this would happen, but I think the super ogres have decided to insert Team Hillary in when Bush's term is over, before going back to business as usual.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Taking it another step, I am wondering if they will rewrite the history of the Iraq war during Hillary's reign. Then after everyone has a new memory of what happened, they will appoint Jeb Bush in 2016

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

I wonder if it will be necessary to rewrite the history of the Iraq war. I live in Canada and from this perspective I sometimes wonder if that many Americans are aware of the war. I know you can watch it on CNN every night, but to most Americans is it anything more than a TV show? I don't know the answer to that question, maybe you could tell me.

Getting back to the movie, I was amazed at how hip it was in some ways. They managed to slide some interesting stuff into it, particularly the business about the Patriot Act at the end. This was made for TV after all, I believe. Imagine how fabulous television could be if people weren't so afraid of the truth on controversial issues? I know there are many intelligent screenwriters who must just gag at what is done to their scripts by the powers that be.

top topics

join