It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just in time for Halloween.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
www.offroaders.com...

Watched 'Silent Hill' last night............

the story seems to fit this town (see link)

Is it really a coal fire?

Or is it something else.........

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This story is pretty interesting and this place is only a few hours away, I might take a road trip before it gets too cold out. If I do, I will be sure to take pictures, and if there is an interest, post them up in the thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If you do Hank, I suggest you take something to protect against possible Carbon Monoxide posioning. It doesn't look too liveable down there.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Aye, without question.

I have some equipment that could be of use in a place like that. The article says that there are still some old timers living there. I wouldn't mind getting an interview or two.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
this town was actaully the inspiration for the movie version of Silent Hill. pretty creepy.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Not that this has a darn thing to do with your topic... but I use to breed ferrits. Great little animals

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I've been to Centrailia. When I was a kid the town had yet to be completely abandoned and on our way to my grandparents house we drove slightly out of the way to see the town with smoke coming out of the streets. Kind of cool for a little kid, much more distrubing now.

Vas.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
After viewing the pictures on the website it appears that people still live there......it's not completely abandoned.

top topics

join