It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Hey Silver,
saw you wanted a new Tiger avatar in white - so i did this for you the other day - started a new thread so as not to hijack any one elses thread.

Hope you like it / use it / or have any suggestions for any alterations...

DK.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Sorry i havent been around past couple days, been workin 13hr days and of course had the house all decorated, had to get dressed up and give out candy last nite.

Dark Knight, that is Very Kewl of you to do that for me. Very Very much appreciated.

I might have to be like the rest of you gang and change my avatar all the time with all the kewl ones ive gotten lately. 2 years and ive used the same one since day 2. Now 2 awesome ones in a weeks time. I have yet to see what Mechanic is bustin out for me when he gets some time to himself but whatever it is, im sure its gonna be awesome.

The whole lot of you are some great artists.

I will gladly take this avatar DK and use it proudly. Thanx again. Just another reason I love ATS. Whatta great bunch of people we got around here.

Ya know what, i dont give out my WATS very often but for taking the initiative when i didnt even ask you to, You my friend get one for that avatar.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Dude it was a pleasure not a chore in any way shape or form..

Its all about sharing / helping and giving our time to those who ask or need..

Avatars are good ways to pass around tips and stuff in photoshop /twisted brush ect

I thank you very much for the input and the WATS vote - and all I say is that if you ever want some art done / picture created / ideas mulled over, drop me a U2U

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I will be sure to do that buddy. Im gonna use the one i ganked from 12m8keall2c for a couple weeks, then ill be switchin over to yours. Thanx again.

top topics

join