It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeno: A device that claims to get rid of mild to moderate acne in 24 hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If this thing really works it'll be the biggest thing since Ricky Martin.

www.myzeno.com...

Somehow I doubt the claims. The companies that create all those bezoyl peroxide products would be crying foul if this thing really worked.

Anyone tried this?

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Nothing works, nothing that you can buy at least. Trust me, I know, I had it for bloody years, it cleared up after I changed my diet, stopped cramming crap down my gob. Drinking alot of water helps as well.

If it does work though, loads of kids are gonna be much happier!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It sounds like it is very much like this IGIA thing I had when I went through the acne bit back in high-school, an "As Seen on TV" product, I must have got it almost 10 years ago. I just did a quick search to see if I could find the exact little device like mine but it doesn't appear to even be listed on the IGIA site.

If it does work like the device I had, it can work but it can also potentially scar you if you hold it on too long - it's also harder and more awkward than you'd expect to hold that sucker on a zit for 3 minutes. It also only works for certain kinds of acne (the device I had.) I can't remember how much my folks paid for it, but I kinda doubt they paid the $160+ that they're asking for that "zeno." You can get a lot of clearasil for that kind of shake

I ended up going about once a week in high school to the dermatologist to get the nitrogen (I think that's what they used) sprayed onto my face - quick painless, and worked excellently for myself and my sisters (although none of us luckily ever got it that bad.)

new topics

join