It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Guess I'll get my cigarettes, beer and potato chips ready. WalMart here I come! I just recovered from being up all night the last time armegeddon was predicted. It's ok, I don't have to go to work on Friday anyway.

Have fun enjoying mahem and destruction. I'll sure be up waiting!

By shopping at Wal-Mart you are only feeding the machine that will cause the end as we know it anyway.

Please be a concious consumer. Vote with your money!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
At least it happens after Heroes and Lost.

Nothing good on TV on Thursday, so at least I'll have something to watch.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
By shopping at Wal-Mart you are only feeding the machine that will cause the end as we know it anyway.

Please be a concious consumer. Vote with your money!

I assure you that I will. I will be voting as I have in every election...REPUBLICAN.
I like to keep my money.

mod edit: quote clarity

[edit on 31-10-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Jameshawkings,

you say an attack on european foil is possible. We had Londen and Madrid?
Which cities are possible targets then? Brussels (centre of europe), Amsterdam (dutchman in irak, afghanistan), Berlin (germans in afghanistan makin fun with skulls), Prague (already on high alert (lots of jews)), Rome,...
I don't know man, let's hope nothing happens...

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
and i forgot Paris! Lots of potential terrosists there isn' it?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327
Sounds like you are covering your bases. Any more scenarios??
Maybe one to add to your collection would be.... absolutely nothing happening.
Least we will not have too long to wait.

That's the best scenario!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
I assure you that I will. I will be voting as I have in every election...REPUBLICAN.
I like to keep my money.

If you like to keep your money you would vote LIBERTARIAN.

lp

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Hey jameshawkings can you break this down for us little small minded people.

I am not sure what to get from this but a prediction.

But it seems interesting.

I predicted London 7/7 based on observing the media; by asking what it was they were conditioning us for. This time I have also noticed the media preparing us for something, along with the movement of aircraft carriers that have recently arrived in the Persian Gulf. Observing Bush in recent weeks adds to the suspicion further.

So first, I deduced that something would happen before the mid-term elections, then I had to look at dates. Given that major attacks happen on emergency numbers, I was looking for an important emergency number. 112 - November 2nd clearly stood out. As for the other calculations there exist unlikely symmetries; whoever the architect of such attacks either likes to leave their signature, or finds a lot of meaning and power in numbers.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom463
Jameshawkings,

you say an attack on european foil is possible. We had Londen and Madrid?
Which cities are possible targets then? Brussels (centre of europe), Amsterdam (dutchman in irak, afghanistan), Berlin (germans in afghanistan makin fun with skulls), Prague (already on high alert (lots of jews)), Rome,...
I don't know man, let's hope nothing happens...

This part is speculation, but I'm expecting attacks in the major European countries, and perhaps not just focused on the capital cities...perhaps on Nuclear Power Stations and in the provinces.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by jameshawkings]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom463
and i forgot Paris! Lots of potential terrosists there isn' it?

France would be slightly more complicated for various reasons...but it would be a desirable target if they thought they could pull it off.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think you could be onto something here. The Illuminati who are supposedly at the heart of all the major attacks, hold numbers and symbology in high regard. I have looked into this myself before and especially the number 11 is important to them. Note that most, if not all, of the major attacks have taken place on a date with 7 or 11 in it. The thing is with these people is that they like to put their plans out there for people to see, you only have to know what your looking for. Something the majority of people do not...

After looking at the timeline provided I think that there could be something in it, but only time will tell. What we all have to bear in mind is that if the prediction is wrong, so what? We all continue as before, no one gets hurt. If the prediction is right on the other hand... Well, you all know what will happen then. Lets hope that is not the case.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You know,

I would like to make a note to the Mods that perhaps one, if not the consortium of you all can perhaps take it under consideration to create a "Predictions" Category.

Seriously, it's becoming tiring to hear, and borderline misinformation especially when a thread is titled "Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November".

James, I'm quite certain you mean well (and perhaps I could be wrong as well), but let's face some facts here EVENTUALLY SOMEONE is going to be right, and i'm not altogether certain that you people doing this and starting threads as such aren't just trying to make a name for yourselves in the HOPES that something WILL happen.

So really, no offense intended and i DO mean this, but please, enough already...this is such nonsense that not only does it grow tiring but also there lies a propensity for one to no longer want to take anything posted on here seriously nor even login to care.

I strongly advise that if something IS IMMINENT, in the future, it damn well had better be, not speculation.

AB1

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
You know,

I would like to make a note to the Mods that perhaps one, if not the consortium of you all can perhaps take it under consideration to create a "Predictions" Category.

Seriously, it's becoming tiring to hear, and borderline misinformation especially when a thread is titled "Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November".

James, I'm quite certain you mean well (and perhaps I could be wrong as well), but let's face some facts here EVENTUALLY SOMEONE is going to be right, and i'm not altogether certain that you people doing this and starting threads as such aren't just trying to make a name for yourselves in the HOPES that something WILL happen.

So really, no offense intended and i DO mean this, but please, enough already...this is such nonsense that not only does it grow tiring but also there lies a propensity for one to no longer want to take anything posted on here seriously nor even login to care.

I strongly advise that if something IS IMMINENT, in the future, it damn well had better be, not speculation.

AB1

I understand what you're saying, but in this instance a predictions category would limit me from getting the message out. I'm only trying to save lives. If nothing happens I look a fool, and if something does happen it'll be horrific; I'm praying nothing happens on Thursday. I wished I had told more people before London 7/7, but I didn't have the confidence. This time I do so I'm trying to inform as many people as possible.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hi all

Now to come on here and say hey look something might be happening thursday because of the date in this case 2nd of november (as your form the uk to us thats 211 not 112 therefore the phone thing?)

Anyway if this is the case that terrorists like to attack on these dates phone numbers 11's 7's then why this year and not any other year in the history of time? why did you not say these things last year? or for that matter why not next year?

also you said you predicted the london attacks from conditioning of the media? what? i'm confused? if the media was telling us hey somethings happening why the hell did anyone go to work that day?

You can all live your lives in the constant worry that an attack is going to happen but really what kind of life is that?

The only ones who really know are either the government (if thats ones belief such as 9/11 its not mine though) or the insanely stupid narrowminded idiot (for want of a better word) who gets on a damn plane, bus or train whatever and thinks taking hundreds if not thousands of lives is a good thing and he will be rewarded in the afterlife.

You can't predict these things and there isn't any point in trying

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Watch the stock markets around the world and where important people will be, like Presidents, Prime Ministers, etc. I haven't kept up with the markets so can anyone chime in with some info? I did read that Prince Charles had to change his plans in Pakistan since the Pakistani military leveled a madrassa in one of the regions he was to visit. Was this staged to get him out of the region ealier then planned?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
Watch the stock markets around the world and where important people will be, like Presidents, Prime Ministers, etc. I haven't kept up with the markets so can anyone chime in with some info? I did read that Prince Charles had to change his plans in Pakistan since the Pakistani military leveled a madrassa in one of the regions he was to visit. Was this staged to get him out of the region ealier then planned?

Now that's good thinking NJ Mooch!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
almeister 5000,

Why this year? It's the timing, war on Iran is due, a reason is needed to justify attacking them etc.

With the London attacks the conditioning from the media is far more subtle but if I go into that it'll start a whole new debate and we'll lose focus.

I don't think many people here are worried, but rather prefer to be informed and to stay open-minded. It's good to think in probabilities, and keep away from major cities on days like Thursday.

If we say that we can't predict these things, then we haven't even tried, so we'll have no chance of ever succeeding. We have to try. It is arrogant to say that we can or can't predict them, because we don't know what's in the architect's mind. Perhaps they are random, or perhaps he's eccentric, and likes to leave a signature, or believes in the power and meaning of numbers. If so then there is a chance we can get into his/her mind and crack the code. It is important that we at least try.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
And if you are expecting something in Europe watch the Euro/Dollar exchange rate, last year's riots in France happened at a time when the Euro was at one of its highest values regarding the Dollar.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch

I heard on Sky news that prince Charles itinerary had been leaked to the local media which I would expect might compromise some of the security arrangements around their trip.

I am also fed up with these predictions, even if we all knew something was about to happen, without some specifics, e.g. destinations or at least an idea of when, how and what will happen I really dont see the point in speculation.What exactly are we to do? Stay in our houses until the 3rd? If the 2nd of November passes without incident are we all to be relieved?
I really think this sort of thread only serves to spread fear and apprehension and in my opinion unless there is irrefutable evidence that such an attack is on the horizon then it should be disregarded.
I mean no offence as I understand the original poster's theory and way of thinking but as you can see from the replies to date I dont think im alone in my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
well the elections are coming up so its possible. Support is low, get that patriotism going again. Im not going to worry, but at the same time Ill keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join