It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Klinton Scandal on Record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
users.aol.com...

Klinton didn't murder anyone? Republicans are the only party with supposed blood on their hands? Reality check.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
also remember, Clinton did what every other president in office has done, only he got caught and lied about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Uhh, did you even look at the linked site?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Danm thats some nice info you have on that link!

Thats my next home page in which I will get info to blast the liberals with!

I really like this one.

Hillary Clinton's Senate Campaign has been forced to return money received from a convicted Cuban drug smuggler...

Oh now everyone will know that Klintons are not the inoccent of USA!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Like my Signature says: Clinton is a Klingon.

Not the good kind mind you, the blood thirsty Klingons wailing for battle!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thanks for that link Gore. Gotta add that to my favoutites.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
the truth hurts

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
"In the lead-up to the U.S. invasion of Iraq, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said U.S. forces would be welcomed by the Iraqi citizenry and that Saddam Hussein had large stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons. Now, after both statements have been shown to be either incorrect or vastly exaggerated, Rumsfeld - with the same trademark confidence that he exuded before the war - is denying that he ever made such assertions."

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Snopes is a very reputable site used by both conservative & liberals. It is often used in fact checking & in public speaking classes, not to mention any debate.There are plenty of urban legends about Reagan,Bush, & other Republicans that have been debunked as being nothing but fiction.My point is, it can work for both sides.

www.snopes.com...

Clinton was investigated more than any other president. Its funny when I hear all these claims I ask myself, why didn't Ken Starr use any of it? The Republicnas wanted to put Clinton away so bad,why didn't they use any of the tall tales I hear about Clinton? I suppose its easier to accsue someone of being a witch than it is to prove it.

By the way, its CLINTON, not Klinton. Most educated people know how to spell the man's name. Yes, even those who hate him.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by romantico]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
"In the lead-up to the U.S. invasion of Iraq, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said U.S. forces would be welcomed by the Iraqi citizenry and that Saddam Hussein had large stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons. Now, after both statements have been shown to be either incorrect or vastly exaggerated, Rumsfeld - with the same trademark confidence that he exuded before the war - is denying that he ever made such assertions."

.... And why does this belong in this thread?

new topics

top topics

join