It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rate the sandwich above you!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
Goodness! .... I'll give that one a 5/10 for appearance, and 8/10 for flavor.

My favorite:

Toasted wholewheat low GI,
Pickled Jalepeno peppers- sliced open.
Camembert & topped off with Tabasco sauce .

Yums!

I would give that a 7 for the heat it packs, otherwise it seems to need more stuff.

After several years not leaving Mexico at all I would almost consider taking a trip back to the states for a plain, old-fashioned Pastrami sandwich. You pick the bread, kaiser roll, french, rye, it matters not right now and nothing but a huge mound of pastrami with mustard and pickle.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Breakfast Sandwhich: Cinnamon Toast bread toasted with an egg, cheese, sausage patty and a drizzle of maple syrup.....its a great sandwhich on the go, and YUMMY!

Lunch: Tuna, mayo, relish, on toasted bread of your choice with a slice of swiss and the kicker is the shredded lettuce mixed lightly with your favorite Italian dressing......mine is Paul Newmans Vinegar and Oil or Family Recipe..................now thats love I say!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This is my family's favorite sandwich.
A loaf of hard crusted European bread sliced in half. Spread mayo on the bottom, layer with sliced boiled egg. Next layer is cucumber slices. Then add cheese, and nice portion of lunchmeat. Top it off with lettuce, tomato, onion, etc. and put the top back on and cut in half. Now you end up with 2 6 inch delicious sandwiches.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Mine?
A 'Sunshine Sandwich'...

A piece a bread, any bread spread with mustard.

Fold in half, and know you've staved off hunger for another few.

My favorite sandwich when I want to take a walk down memory lane and remember how fortunate I am to be eating more than mustard from little plastic packages on old bread...

peace

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join