It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are a Bionic Alien Device

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I smmmmmmmmmeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..........................

:wm1:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Interesting. I wonder if they also told others and it became the basis of the Matrix movies. Since there are two of me and one is hooked to wires somewhere.

I didn't watch movies or tv for years while the aliens and other beings were teaching me various things. I thought that humans had no idea about reality and would never be able to comprehend it. But then I saw the matrix and many other movies and I realized that many people are recreating reality in their art, even if they aren't aware that their creations are actual reflections of reality.

This was a revelation, to discover that artists and writers etc all over the world were manifesting reflections of reality, and I knew that even though people may not know it is reflections of reality that they are viewing they are still being programmed into acceptance of the possibility of such strange concepts; and this programming will make it much easier for people to adjust to and accept reality when it is finally revealed by science.

Because reality is multi-leveled and multi-dimensional the human reflections of it normally only reflect particular levels or dimensions, aspects etc, because to reflect the entire multi-leveled system in one creation would be an extremely complex project.

I've also noticed that the creations that are closely indicative of the truth are permeated with a fearful atmosphere, even though in reality there is nothing to fear. This is in line with the control system placed upon humans by the higher beings. Fear is an important element which holds man's consciousness at a lower level where he is more easily controlled.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This whole thing reminds me of the Matrix. Not entirely the same, but similar.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec

Yes, the human body is a genetically engineered vehicle for higher entities. But give us human souls some credit here, we aren't that stupid

I think that beings who genetically engineer humans whilst remaining secret are capable of controlling their creations at the soul level also. Stupid? Not exactly. People are just held in a state of semi-ignorance and semi-consciousness, myself included.

They can only control the soul level by controlling the consciousness. They control consciousness through free-will via deceit. If this is what you mean then I agree. Otherwise, they have no real control over souls that we don't give them. That doesn't stop them from trying but they are still in the physical realm so they cannot control the soul which is above the physical realm. They can direct it by making it believe certain things. They can direct it through fear. But the soul is free if it realizes it. I just want those that may listen to your discourse to realize that it's not a direct control as us physical being would describe it.

The essence of freedom is the freedom of thought.

It's still a free-will universe. Give up your free-will and someone else will definitely take it. And most humans do in fact give up their free-will. Myself included. So here we are.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa

Yes, the human body is a genetically engineered vehicle for higher entities. But give us human souls some credit here, we aren't that stupid

I think that beings who genetically engineer humans whilst remaining secret are capable of controlling their creations at the soul level also. Stupid? Not exactly. People are just held in a state of semi-ignorance and semi-consciousness, myself included.

I would like to add a few things for what it's worth. The aliens did not create souls. They may want you to think that for another layer of control but it's just not true. They did create the human body though. And frankly did a damn good job.

They also did not create the "body" between the soul and physical. This "body" is created by the soul itself upon interaction with the physical vehicle. This is the body they are most interested in since it's their source of food.

My statements in the previous reply aren't completely correct. At a point of giving up our free-will they can implement what could be considered our equivalent of "wires". Basically, they control time and most every layer of our society. They can also implant thoughts into individuals the same way the "good guys" can. It's kinda like the devil and angel on the shoulder thing. Deeper yet they can control the energy body directly to emit energy for their consumption. The first step in stopping this is awareness. So for those that become aware they would need to add additional control mechanisms such as stating they created souls. If you believe it then they will be able to control your soul because you believe they can. Basically, it's just giving them access. Access can be denied at anytime. Awareness is first and most important. Then you just say no. I personally refuse to be held to contract on something I didn't consciously subscribe to. That will override my decision to take part in this particular life game here on earth which gives up a certain amount of free-will inherently.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   

So human beings are manipulated genetically controlled beings? Do you feel our souls are our own, or do we get sucked into a genie bottle after we die awaiting our next incarnation for experimental purposes? Now i'm curious.

The Bible and other important scriptures mention that in the beginning God was with the water, and from there created light, dry land, heavens, and humans etc. Our souls are the same as God. They are part of the soul of God, and as such also come from an oceanic source, also known as the causal ocean.

The tentacled aliens are oceanic creatures which perform the work of caring for God's souls when they are in the material atmosphere. They create many different types of bodies, alien and human, for the souls to use while interacting with the material multidimensional system; and they oversee all activity that happens in these fields of activity.

The reason some people can just think of a ufo and suddenly one or more will appear in the sky is because the tentacled alien looking after their soul has full access to all the different dimensional planes and summons the ufo manifestation for them.

So yes the aliens do work at the soul level, and they are from God.

When the human sleeps and when they die their soul may spend a long time in astral worlds. They may think they are independent of any other soul but they are still being closely watched by God's workers.

The insect aliens are also workers, as are the grays and reptilians. Each being is created to perform particular work within the multidimensional system. Humans are scared away from the workers purposefully because by understanding the workers fully the humans will have the keys to fully awaken from this virtual reality illusion they've been placed into.

So souls are placed into illusion and then scared away from the only beings that know the way out. The tentacled aliens watch over the souls as they interact with this illusion and puzzle over the terrifying workers who show up now and then. Eventually we return to the oceanic causal ocean wherein God resides. imo

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
I smmmmmmmmmeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..........................

:wm1:

Oh man, I'm with you on this one Darklanser.

What active imaginations some people have.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   

They also did not create the "body" between the soul and physical. This "body" is created by the soul itself upon interaction with the physical vehicle. This is the body they are most interested in since it's their source of food.

We have a number of layers to our soul vehicle and each layer is a complete body which is carefully looked after by technicians and nurse type entities. All of these bodies are physically connected in some way and energy is channeled through all of them from our source. Some of the workers need this energy also if they are to remain in the material system, and yet they are not fountains of energy as we are. They have to share some of the humans' energy source if they are to continue with their work. If not they get weak and their bodies fail to function. Their bodies are skins with silicone bones.

And so many people discover beings taking some kind of vague energy from them and imagine that these beings are vampires or people eaters. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are simply little worker beings, of which there are many billions, who are required to share the energy which flows through the humans from their source.

They don't deplete the humans' energy at all, as the energy they use is specifically modified just for them.

A whole lot of wild stories circulate about evil aliens feeding off our energy, but they are simply misunderstandings.

I've had as many as nine little beings tapping into my energy source at one time and I felt completely healthy and vibrant while I watched them. So try not to let people fool you into believing that aliens are energy vampires or people eaters etc.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
If I had concrete proof that the aliens use humans as their own bionic experiential devices then it would be game over. End Play. quoted aztec

well why would they tell anybody at all...i mean you are telling a fairly good amount of people in a public forum....this does not seem to fit into thier "masterplan" as you have described unless they were preparing to "end play" soon.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
They know that most all people will just think it's

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
well why would they tell anybody at all...why tell you?? what can they gain?

[Edited on 11-15-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Aztec,
Just curious, but do you ever share this cryptic infomration with people in RL? Friends? Family? Co-Workers? Doctors? Strangers?
If so, how do they usually react?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The aliens told me not to tell people what they had shown me, and for years I kept it secret. But one day I found a book filled with stories from people who had encountered aliens and who didn't know what was happening to their lives. So I asked the aliens if I could help the world a little by revealing what I know. At first they said no, but after a while they let me go ahead and try to help people. I found that it's not an easy thing to do as most people think I'm either lying or crazy.

I don't talk about the aliens with any person I know, except on the web

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   
why dont they just clone some people and take them to mars or something along those lines instead of experimenting on the mass public? do they have the technology to clone?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Yeah I know it sucks, the way they treat people like lab rats.

They know that our souls are from another level and our bodies are just shells. So they just use us like objects and have no feelings towards us.

It's because they're smart and not because they're evil.

There are different types of aliens working on different levels, and some of them do have feelings of love for us, and care very deeply about us. But many aliens are simply workers who see our bodies as bionic shells for souls to use.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
whats the purpose for their experimentation?? do the aliens have morals as SOME of us do?? do they think we are below them,its seems that way in their blatent disregard for our own pursuit of happiness as seems in your desrciptions of thier "expiramentations.

im not being sarcastic..im just asking questions to try to make this theory seem more believable

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
oh do you have a web site that goes into more detail about what you are saying?? if not you should....all theories i find interesting and you should share them in an area where nobody disrupts your ideas....

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
hey do they say anything about the other living beings on earth? should they be treated better by us because they are living beings such as us? do they use them in experimentations? since you mention that they do not look like us i could see it possible that they would be in contact with the animal kingdom aswell as our own...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   

most people think I'm either lying or crazy.

Ok, let's say you are not crazy and not a liar.

But if you have been really abducted, did you ever think that, may be, these so-called ET's were lying to you ? That you were just a little piece in their chess game ?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
sorry i have another question.....these experimentations they aliens do on us....are they biological..or are they more like experimentations in how we interact with each other such as polotics,religion,morality, Compassion,brain power,technology,ect,ect....?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join