It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are a Bionic Alien Device

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Interestingly some aliens took me behind the scenes to show me how human beings are constructed and operated.

The aliens have access to many dimensuions which we do not, and from there they control this world with all its people. Manifesting every now and then to prove their existence.

The human being is only a flesh shell of a bionic device used by alien beings for interacting on the earth plane.

The details are highly complex and I still don't understand them fully. But it's a fact that humans are simply multidimensional bionic experiential vehicles created for and used by the aliens.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hmmm okay....whats the reason they showed you?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
And these ET's, are they looking as the one in your sign ? Just wonder....

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
sounds like the view of an astral dreamer to some extent. Yes, what did they look like?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ok, you got me. I am controlling all of you human bionic devices and you dont even know it...darn you Aztec for blowing my cover.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You failed to mention what the purpose is. If they are controlling us, what are we acheiving for them?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yeah, right.

Now, sure that explains why I have knowledge of another species, but that doesn't explain religeon, the fact that some of us are eager to kick some alien butt, and Star Trek.

Please explain more before you turn this into a Forum for your preachings of your new cult.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
:w3:

You shure you mean bionic.......
Having anatomical structures or physiological processes that are replaced or enhanced by electronic or mechanical components

Or Biologic
Of, relating to, caused by, or affecting life or living organisms: biological processes such as growth and digestion

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Humans have a double which is merged with their physical body. It's exactly the same as their physical body except that it is made out of something like anti-matter which our scientists are trying to understand.

The aliens have advanced technology hardwired to our double bodies and that's how they control us. Of course it's even more complex than that but basically that's it.

[Edited on 03-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yeah, alrighty then.......

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Next time ya talk to them could ya getem ta dial in
a few more inches on the Old one eyed Cod fish
for me
THX !!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   

This picure shows a tentacled being performing a task with humans in some sort of device.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Very odd indeed. Do threads like this emerge often?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
:w3:

You shure you mean bionic.......
Having anatomical structures or physiological processes that are replaced or enhanced by electronic or mechanical components

Or Biologic
Of, relating to, caused by, or affecting life or living organisms: biological processes such as growth and digestion

HAHAHA I stole that pic from MC and resized it you theif! lol lol it's still funny as hell though!

and I think it applies here lol

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Looks like a pic from Dante's Inferno.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Naa i got it here
It is fitting though

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by straterx]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I'm 100% certain aliens are here, but I am also 100% certain that this thread's subject is off the mark.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec

This picure shows a tentacled being performing a task with humans in some sort of device.

mind if I ask where that picture came from, Aztec?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
Naa i got it here
It is fitting though

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by straterx]

oh yeah william made it offical! :p

He was putting it in chat cause I kept trying to be like him and make images appear in chat!

william is the master theif who you thieved from lol lol

yeah its very fitting hehe

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join